Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Window Blinds Direct

Blinds installation

Michael was great to work with and Charles did an excellent job with measurements and installation. Blinds look great and brought down the temperature of my home significantly while still bringing natural light in. These blinds add great value to my home. I've been getting a ton of compliments from my neighbours! 100% recommend them.

Thank you very much for your amazing review. We are delighted to hear you had a great experience. We thoroughly appreciate you recommending our services to your friends and family.

Frances
Frances
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Unbeatable quality and service!

We couldn’t be more satisfied! We shopped around quite a bit for shutters for our entire home and nothing came close to the quality, price and service that we received from Window Blinds Direct. Michael was very responsive and professional and broke everything down for us. We had a tricky bay window and extra large patio door but Charles fabricated the perfect solution for each. Our home has never looked better!

Hi Frances, thank you very much for the very nice review! We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Also, we appreciate you mentioning how hard and diligent our service team works to provide optimal installation!

M & C in Mississauga
M & C in Mississauga

Sun Block Blinds

Covid simple order via phone and text. Quick response, quote and review of options with advice. Installer arrived on time to measure and again to install. Big burly installer was super friendly, polite and quick. Blinds look great and do the trick for our condo that was hard to cool with direct sunlight. Etransfer accepted for payment and the whole process took three weeks as estimated. Wouldn’t hesitate to call them again.

Thank you M & C for such a wonderful review. We are thankful to have customer's like you who appreciate our hard work and determination to provide the best possible service in the window blinds industry. We are blessed to work with people like you!!!

Liron in Mississauga
Liron in Mississauga
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Quality, Stylish and Expertise

Michael and charles went above and beyond. Finding us stylish, affordable and quality blinds for our new home.

We were pleased by the service how fast and relaible the team were.

Thank you Blinds Direct for such beautiful project !

Dear Liron, thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. It is so wonderful to hear that the blinds are beautiful. We are extremely fortunate to have customer's like you. Thank you very much for trusting us. It was a true pleasure serving you!

Donna in Whitby
Donna in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Replacement of window shutters of the entire house and blinds installation in kitchen

We used Window Blinds Direct to replace the window shutters of the entire house and install blinds in our kitchen. Very efficient, good price, excellent quality and quick installation. Great service overall. Thank you Michael and Charles! We strongly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Donna,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are ecstatic to hear you're happy and are truly thankful for customer's like you!

Cheryl
Cheryl

Kitchen, Living Room and Bedroom Reno

Michael and Charles were wonderful and very friendly. They gave me exactly what I needed and in record time. I highly recommend Window Blinds Direct. My windows look amazing and I’m so glad I went with this company.

Thank you very much for your amazing review! It means the world to us to make our customers happy and are thankful when they take their time to express their experience on Homestars.

Blinds in bedroom, living room and terrace door.

My daughter recommended this place after they installed several window treatments in her house around the Danforth area. I checked and it was a very neat job indeed. I contacted Michael and the timing given was appropriate and followed through. Charles did the installation, both professionally and friendly, always explaining to me the process in every step. I live in a condo in downtown and added semi-sheer blinds in the living room and main bedroom, but the terrace door looks now very sleek! Thank you guys for your fantastic service!!!

Thank you very much for your very nice review. We strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with the product, service, and overall experience. Reviews like yours will provide insight to other customers looking to fill their home with window coverings. We appreciate your help in growing our business!

Patrick Hare in Toronto
Patrick Hare in Toronto

Blinds for condo unit

Four different families we know have already used Window Blinds Direct, and all have strongly recommended them. I can see why!
They are very prompt, professional, knowledgeable, flexible, and pleasant to deal with. They had lots of options for blinds, with many different textures and colors to choose from. The installation was quick, and they left no mess at all. We got white solar shades for the living room, and grey blackout roller shades for the bedrooms. All are beautiful. The blackout shades are fantastic!!! Everything looks so elegant. I feel like we live in a hotel.

We bought a condo over a year ago, and it’s been taking this long to renovate. While contractors were unreliable and so many things have been going wrong for us, Window Blinds Direct seemed to be the only thing going right.
I have absolutely zero complaints, and I highly recommend them!

Dear Patrick, thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful and thorough review. We appreciate you trusting us with your home and are thankful for customer's like you. Your review makes us happy to know that we are providing the best possible service in the window coverings industry. Thanks again for your trust and business!

Zebra blinds

Happy with the blinds look. Very efficient and quick installation. Great service overall.
Recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We are so happy that you had a great experience and that your loving your new blinds. We really appreciate customer's like you!

philip
philip

Excellent work start to finish.

In short, the team was friendly, professional, and the end quality is 100%. A real pleasure to work with and I recommend them strongly. Cheers and Ty!

Dear Philip, thank you so much for your very nice review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thanks again for your trust and business!

More about Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct specializes in providing quality, attractive and affordable window treatments that protect and beautify homes. We have been supplying such products to satisfied customers for years, that turn to us for their window dressing needs. Besides offering well-made and fashionable window treatment products at good prices, we also make extra efforts in meeting various window dressing selection needs of our customers....

*****