First Class Painting

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for First Class Painting

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Indoor house painting

Painting of walls, trim and doors was needed in my new home. I started the work on the downstairs but could not finish the job as the scope was much larger than I though. After getting a few quotes from a few painters, I chose First Class Painting and was not disappointed. The work was very professional. At the end of each day they would clean up the work area tidy up their tools. The work was truly “first class” and would highly recommend to anyone I know.

Mohamed Y.
Mohamed Y.

Painting of newly bought house

We bought our first home this year and the previous owners abused the walls with dents, scratches and mismatching coloured walls. When we moved in, we felt very uncomfortable until we reached out to Abed from First Class Painting. Abed was very friendly and was patient with all of our requests. We left for a weekend on a trip and came back to freshly painted walls, it felt like a new home. First class painting also took care of the damaged walls and followed up a week after settling in to see if we were happy with the outcome. I would recommend First Class painting to all my friends.

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

First class painting

I definitely recommend this company, they were very professional and quick to respond and get things done .the company that you can rely on

Thank you for the kind words. It's our pleasure to have helped your family with painting and preparing the home for listing.

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Repaired damage to a freshly painted wall

We are very happy to have met Abed!

In a newly renovated dining room, new drywall and paint done by another professional painter, we had issues with the paint job in the 1st week; visible fingerprints, and smudges.

We tried to clean and then touch up the areas, making it worse of course! As it was a matte finish we figured the sheen level was the reason and would have to re-do the entire job in eggshell.

We reached out to Abed and he was happy to talk to us about sheen and taught us that the matte finish may dry quickly but can actually take a long time to cure.

He came over quickly and re-painted one wall for us. Such a small job for him but makes a big difference to us. It fixed the issue! We can now enjoy our new dining room without seeing the issues.

When we move on to other projects we'll be calling him back.

Very pleased!

Thank you very much for the kind words Beth, highly appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you and I definitely look forward to assisting you in any future projects.

Warm Regards,
Abed

Karim in Scarborough
Karim in Scarborough

Works Great Under Time Pressure

We needed to have our entire house painted within short notice since we had decided to sell our home and wanted to increase its value. Abed came for an estimate on Friday and started working on Monday. By Wednesday, everything was complete and him and his team did a phenomenal job. By Saturday morning, the house was listed and we ended up selling by Monday night. I asked them to touch up a couple of areas, and without hesitation, they did it. Super professional and easy to work with especially considering we had other contractors working at the same time and a toddler and a baby to manage.

Thank you very much for your business and such kind words. It was a pleasure to have worked with you and your family! :)

Unit paint job

Abed and his team have done a couple paint jobs for us now. We appreciate their professionalism and friendly nature. They were thorough in walking through the unit and identifying areas that needed special attention. Their rates were very reasonable. They were able to start right away, efficient and finished sooner then expected. The new coat of paint looks great! I would definitely recommend First Class Painters to others in search of paint services.

It's our absolute pleasure! And we're very glad you're happy with the results :)

12 Yonge st

This is my 4th project I hired this company for. Each time they were fast, professional, and reasonably priced. Communication with the Abed was fast and easy. His team of painters did an amazing job with no issues. I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Thank you very much for the kind words! It's our absolute pleasure to have completed your painting projects for you!

roberthagymasy in Mississauga
roberthagymasy in Mississauga

House Painting

This company was profession, on time, on budget. They provided an exceptional outcome and my home looks fantastic. You want your house painted, these folks are the “go to” company.

It was a pleasure doing business with you Robert, Glad you like the work, and Thank you for the kind words!

Warm Regards,
Abed

Best house painting I’ve ever hired

We hired First Class to paint our entire condo. Very efficient, timely, friendly, professional service. Most importantly, the quality was top notch. I highly recommend them. There are cheaper painters out there, but I’ve tried them in the past and you get what you pay for. From now on, First Class are my go to painters.

Thank you for the kind words Raniyah, It was a pleasure getting your new condo painted in time for you to move in quickly :)

aplaitis in Mississauga
aplaitis in Mississauga

Excellent service and detail.

I needed to get my office painted ASAP. I reached out to first class painters on the recommendation of a friend, who had used them before. I’m glad I did.
Not only did they give me a reasonable quote - but we’re able to deliver within the time frame I needed.
The office looks great! The paint job looks amazing. And the owner Abed is a nice guy too
Overall a great experience. Highly recommend.

It was a Pleasure working with you to get your office looking new and fresh. Thank you for the kind words Dr. Plaitis!

More about First Class Painting

The first time I started painting was at the age of 16 when my uncle asked if I could help him paint his first new home after school hours. Turns out I had a real knack for the skill and people were asking him who he hired as they liked the work.

Since then I have been very interested in the construction industry, so I went on to get my education and graduated with a degree in Building Renovation Technology from George Brown that allowed me to combine my experience and skills with the proper knowledge and connections to start my painting business.

We are painting professionals with the purpose of disrupting the market and weeding out a lot of the amateurs.

Our team of painters go through an in depth training to ensure professional results and customer service.

We are also able to get professional grade materials & paints that are not available to the retail market.

We strive to have the absolute best customer service experience and always exceed your expectations.