Direct Overhead Doors

Reviews for Direct Overhead Doors

Mary - Woodbridge
Mary - Woodbridge

Happy Customer!

Rob was great to work with. He was quick to come out for a quote and he was sincere, friendly and professional. He installed within the timeframe estimated. We're very happy - the door looks great! Would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Mary I am happy to hear you are happy with your garage door and aluminum capping. Everything looked great.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.

andyfurnas in Toronto
andyfurnas in Toronto

Garage door installation

Great job by Rob and his dad, very satisfied with the quality and timely service.

Andy thank you for this review. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Garage Doors

Very happy and pleased with the quality and seamless installation of my new garage doors! I had the pleasure of dealing with Rob who was friendly, helpful and professional. If anyone is looking for quality garage doors at a reasonable price along with great customer service, I would highly recommend Direct Overhead Doors!

Thank you for this great review. It's important to us to offer quality products at reasonable prices. We look forward to working with you again in the future

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage Door Replacement

Rob was informative and did a great job. He was friendly and pleasant to deal with. My door was installed within the time frame and the area was left clean. Highly recommended.

Thank you for posting this review. I am happy to hear you are satisfied with our product and workmanship

0 reviews Milton, ON

Better? Impossible!

The project was performed impeccably. Rob and his partner came just on time, installed the door exactly as I ordered, did the caping and finished in exact two hours. There wasn’t any mess to clean afterwards. I couldn’t be happier! I definitely recommend Direct Overhead Doors.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Garage doors

Very satisfied

excellent service and workmanship

Highly recommend plus very competitive prices

Thanks to Rob and team

Your very welcome. Glad you like our product and workmanship.

New Garage Doors

For the last 1+ year, we have done several renovations at our home. And in our experience, quality workmanship is hard, if not impossible to come by.

Rob and Direct Overhead Doors were a breath of fresh air. From the initial on site visit, to communication throughout, and the final delivery and installation, execution was perfect. True professionals, do not hesitate to hire them.

I'm so glad you are happy with our products and workmanship. We try our best to be the best.

sara from Richmond Hill
sara from Richmond Hill
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Garage doors replacement

The whole process could not have gone smoother! Rob of Direct Overhead Doors was so easy to deal with and very patient with me. I was so indecisive but he took the time to explain all the options to me and in the end I am so happy with my choice! I had brand new garage doors literally installed in a matter of days at a fair price. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone wanting to replace their garage doors. Amazing work!

Thank you for your review Sara. The long panel black garage doors look amazing on your home !

Full garage door replacement plus rails, motors etc

When first contacted, Rob replied almost immediately. Once he determined what I needed, a clear estimate was sent to me to review and accept. All my questions were answered within a very reasonable time if not immediately. 1
On the day of installation, Rob and his dad arrived exactly at the time and date agreed upon and got to work on the project immediately. Once completed, Rob clearly reviewed everything that was installed as well as operation and maintenance.
The full project was immaculately completed on the same day. The garage was left very clean and tidy.
A super team to deal with. I’ll recommend this company to EVERYBODY!

Thank you for this wonderful review and I am glad to hear you are happy with the product and workmanship we provide. We look forward to working with you again in the future !

Overhead doors

The job was done on time and very unprofessionally. I would recommend Overhead doors who wants to replace their's.

Joe, I'm glad your are happy with the door we provided and so quickly. Good luck on the sale !

More about Direct Overhead Doors

Direct Overhead Doors is a family owned and operated full service garage door and opener company. Serving the GTA and surrounding areas for over 15 years Direct Overhead Doors has become one of Toronto's leading garage door and opener suppliers offering quality garage door products at great value. By using 100% North American products, we are able to provide excellent quality which services the residential and commercial market. Whether you are looking to replace an existing garage door or are working in new construction we encourage you to give us a call. At Direct Overhead Doors, the customer comes first. It is our mission to provide a wide range of products and services that fulfill your individual needs. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers. We are committed to helping you make the right choice!