Stucco

Reviews for Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Greg &.
Greg &.

Stucco work is superior

Besart demonstrated honesty, integrity, craftsmanship, dedication and hard work to ensure we were satisfied at every turn. A few years ago, we enlisted his services to transform the front of our house and this year, we decided to complete the other sides and called him again. His rates are reasonable and his work is second to none. Anyone who chooses Drenica will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much Greg. For Speaking so highly of our company I appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you again I'm very happy to hear that you guys are satisfied with the work once again. Enjoy the new look. All the best.

dong in Burlington
dong in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Stucco

The stunning work at my friends home drove me to invite Drenica for an on-site estimate. Besart came in on time and offered his honest opinion. My previous stucco was done in a poor quality and the new one by Drenica is way better. Besart paid attention on those details and ensure the job done in a professional way. The front side is completed this week and I am look forward to the back side in the coming spring/summer.

Thank you Dong.For taking the time to writing an excellent review! I’m very happy to hear that you’re satisfied with the work. I appreciate your kind words. Was a pleasure meeting you.See you next year in spring/summer.

Anna in Burlington
Anna in Burlington
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing exterior make over - thank you very much Besart!

We wanted to refresh the look of our 70 years old house and were looking to hire a stucco company to remove very old siding and to install stucco instead. Main reason I would strongly recommend Drenica Construction And Stucco Design is because Besart took the time to listen and "make it right", meaning, help us materialize our vision, and we're very appreciative of that.
The entire process from start to finish was done so professionally and it truly exceeded our expectations.
From the beginning Besart showed so much care and attention to our property and he always took time to explain all steps of the process to us. He used his professional experience and opinion to help us choose which colours, textures and styles would suit our home and design we had in mind.
Besart is so punctual, knowledgeable, honest and so hard working. Nothing was too much to ask and he always was willing to do an extra work to make us happy. He worked at a great pace and delivered a seamless and perfect job. The level of perfection is something I have never seen before. There were no shortcuts taken- everything was done properly. Good work speaks for itself and I think Besart is an artist of his trade. I wish there were more contractors like him.
I highly recommend Drenica Construction And Stucco Design for any of your home needs, you’re guaranteed to have the most high quality job at very reasonable price.

Thank you so much Anna, For writing an excellent review! I’m very happy to hear that you’re very pleased and impressed with our work we are glad to have met your expectations. professionalism, customer service and satisfaction are our priorities.We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Was a pleasure working with you.

Adel
Adel
3 reviews Acton, ON

Exterir Stucco

Used Drenica Stucco to stucco the exterior of my home and I was extremely pleased with their work and attention to detail. Besart and his crew were easy to work with and did their job the right way.. no short cuts! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get stucco work done and I will definitely use them on my future projects.

Thank you so much Adel. For taking the time to write an amazing review. Your Kind words are much appreciated. And we are glad to hear that you're satisfied with our work. It was a pleasure meeting you and working on your house. Enjoy the new look on your house.

Marta
Marta

Stucco Balcony Columns, Balcony Trim & Front House Top Trim

We found Drenica Construction And Stucco Design via HomeStars. It has been a pleasure to work with Besart, the company owner. We are 200% satisfied. Besart is knowledgeable, experienced, has very high attention to detail (perfection), and very reasonably priced. He is easy going, patient, friendly, polite, understanding, hard-working, honest, and humble. He kept us informed at all times, offered recommendations, cleaned-up after himself, and nothing on our property was damaged. We have hired many contractors in the past, and we can say that Besart is at the top of our list of highly recommended contractors. Thank you very much Besart. You are the best! Marta & Robbie

Hi Marta & Robbie, thank you so much for your kind review, It was a pleasure working on your home, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to evaluate our services! Many thanks for your kind words. Enjoy the new look on your home.

DRENICA CONSTRUCTION TEAM

binbin in Toronto
binbin in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Another excellent job from "Drenica Construction And Stucco Design"

Amazing job as always!
This is the second project Besart helped me out. Just as great as the first one. Besart is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and the price is very reasonable! I truly think Drenica is the best company I have ever dealt with. If there's any work comes up on my house in the future, I will always go back to him without any hesitation! Thank you Besart!

Thank you so much Binbin, For taking the time to write an amazing review. We appreciate your kind words and recommendations. Looking forward to work with you again in the future.

Mike from Burlington
Mike from Burlington

Repair cracks in stucco and concreate for home

Besart is polite, courteous and punctual. He is an artist his field of expertise. We have contracted with him for 2 projects. The first 3 years ago and then again for this project that was just completed. Reach out to Besart if you are looking for a professional that exceeds expectations.

Hi Mike,Was a pleasure seeing you again. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us thank you so much, And feel free to reach out in the future if anything else comes up!

Maged
Maged

Stucco & Molding Repair

Besart did an amazing job!
We have had many trades working in our home - Drenica stands out as one of the best companies we have ever dealt with. Especially Besart, Friendly, courteous, very knowledgeable, and the price is right!
We couldn't be happier. He will be highly recommended to family and friends!

Hi Maged! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a delighting review. I really appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with the stucco work It was a Pleasure meeting you and working on your house !

Drenica Construction

Stucco and paint the outside

Besart knows his job and he is very hardworking as well.
We had an amazing experience working with him. He is very punctual , very communicative and he brought to life the facade of our home. We were so impressed with his work that we kept increasing the scope of his work.
Not only us but our neighbors also noticed his good work and engaged him.
Definitely recommend him.

Thank you, Sandeep , For the glowing review! Much appreciated I enjoyed working on your home! And thank you for your the kind words! We really try our best to leave our clients 100% satisfied with our work and aim to provide the best customer service possible.

Larry in Milton
Larry in Milton
11 reviews Milton, ON

Foundation & Front Porch Posts Refinishing

After reviewing several companies that do stucco work, we decided on hiring Drenica Construction to refinish our exposed foundation, six basement window frames and the double posts on the front porch. Besart did an amazing job and we have received several compliments on the fresh new look of our house. Besart is very professional and treats his customer and the property with the utmost respect and care. I highly recommend Drenica Construction!!

See attached before and after pics. (We also replaced all our interlock with patterned concrete).

Thank you Larry. For taking the time to write an amazing review! We really appreciate you Speaking so highly of our company. Was a Pleasure working with you. We're very happy to hear that you are pleased with the end result. Enjoy the new look.

More about Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Drenica Construction & Stucco Design, offers high quality stucco work we handle every aspect of the stucco application process from beginning to end. We have the knowledge and experience to handle any and all types of exterior stucco jobs , trust the professionals with the experience and know how to get the job done right.