Stucco
Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Wood Facing / Moulding Replacement with Stucco

Drenica Construction, particularly the owner, I cannot say enough good words to describe the work and his service that he provided me on our project. Meticulous, patient, attention to detail, and overall result is bar none. And when dealing with a 25 year old home this says a lot.
Remember stucco work is an outdoor project effected by the weather, patience is a must, but when using Drenica the result is worth it.
I will never have to paint decorative wood and trim on my house again! This alone is well worth the cost over the lifetime of your home ownership.

Thank you so much Brian. For writing an excellent review! I’m very happy to hear that you’re very pleased and impressed with our work. And professionalism, customer service and satisfaction are our priorities. Enjoy the new look on your home!
Thank you.

Greg
Greg
1 review Rockwood, ON

Exterior Stucco

Besart and his crew did an amazing job!
I have had many trades working on my home as we have been doing a complete rebuild - Drenica is the first company to keep a clean and organized job site.
Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable!
Couldn't be happier!

Thank you so much Greg, For posting such a great review of the stucco work we completed for you! We always try to provide the very best service from start to finish on all of our jobs!

binbin in Toronto
binbin in Toronto

Excellent job from "Drenica Construction And Stucco Design"

Besart just helped me repair the wall above my garage. He is very professional and trustworthy. He did excellent job! The price was very reasonable. I feel lucky to be able to find him among so many contractors. He patiently explained every process and every material to me. Very professional. Next time, if I have a friend who needs to do this kind of repair, I will recommend him without any hesitation!
In 2013, the paint on this wall was peeled off once and got fixed with other company. At that time, I spent a much higher cost, but not as good job as this time. There was one step missing: They didn't put the fiber mesh!
As besart said, he does every job with his heart! I strongly recommend "Drenica Construction And Stucco Design". I say this with my heart!

Thank you so much Binbin for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Was a pleasure working with you. Wonderful to hear that you are pleased with our work. Enjoy the new appearance on your home!

Exterior Window box Frame

We would highly recommend Drenica Construction & Stucco Design. The experience with this company was phenomenal!

We had observed Besart impressive stucco work he did on one of our neighbours home. After speaking with Besart we hired him on the spot to redesign our decrepit wooden window frame.

It was both refreshing and enjoyable to work with Besart who was a true professional. He was personable, trustworthy, punctual and respectful.

Besart explained every step of the design process and inquired about our feedback to make sure it was to our satisfaction. We were absolutely amazed with the new redesign which is stunning!
Our neighbours were impressed too and anxious to inquire about their own projects with him.
Besart was meticulous and cleaned up daily any debris on our or on our adjacent neighbours property. Besart addressed other problems that was not even mentioned earlier and readily helpful to resolve those issues which spoke to exceptional customer service!

I will conclude that Drenica Construction is a trusted top notch company that was dedicated, hardworking and provided reasonable rates and once again I would not hesitate to recommend. We have already decided to hire Besart for another project next year.

Thank you Besart and team for the outstanding job!
Best regards,
Smita

Many thanks to you Smita and Mark for your kind words and for taking the time to write an outstanding review of our work. We are glad to have met your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Looking forward to working with you in the future again!

ECruz
ECruz

Bay Window Stucco

We observed the work that Bernice did in our street and decided to have him do the stucco on our bay windows. His work is meticulous and very well done. Completed in 4 days and cleans up after each day’s work. Very pleasant and explained the process steps and why these steps are necessary. We are very pleased with the results and would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you, Eddie, For the glowing review! I enjoyed working on your home and on your neighbours house! And thank you for your kind words! We really try our best to leave our clients 100% satisfied with our work and aim to provide the best customer service possible.

All the best,

Install 3 pillars, refinsh the Stucco already there and paint

I had hired Besart in 2019 to stucco my back window as the wood was rotting. I was very impressed with his quality of work ans a positive attitude.

Based on my positive experience, I rehired him to replace the 3 pillars atn the fron of the hosue, do some additional stucco work, and repaint the stucco that was already there.

Again, the quality of work, the attention to detail that Besart put put was amazing, and we were very happy with the outcome.

While Besart was working on my house, 3 other neighbours approached him as they liked what he had done to my house, and he has been there for the last 3 weeks, working on their houses.

I would certainly recommend Besart based on my experiences, as a caring person, who take pride in finishing jobs, even if it takes longer.

We were very happy with the final finish

Thank you so much, Asad for putting your trust in my company once again. I’m happy to hear you’re very satisfied with the quality of my work. Many thanks for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you in the future again.

All the best,

habs1965 in Vaughan
habs1965 in Vaughan

House foundation

Drenica Stucco is one of a kind after contacting them for a quote and telling them what we would like the owner Besart makes you feel like your one of the family. From start to finish Bessrt explained what he was doing step by step which was assuring. Quality of work clean up expertise in his field cannot be beat job was finished on time .Besart returns calls emails right away when questions need to be asked. I would not hesitate to recommend Drenica Stucco he has our business forever

Thank you so much, Simon for taking the time to write a review. We sincerely appreciate you speaking so highly of us. Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the EIFS stucco finish. Enjoy the new look on your home.

Haroula B.
Haroula B.

Stucco reconstruction

I contacted Besart to give us a quote on redoing the side of our house that required new stucco. I got his contact from a friend who had been very satisfied with his work. From the first time I reached out to Besart, I knew that this contractor was top notch. He was on point with his responses to me. His work rates were reasonable. He always followed through on everything he said he was going to do (and more). I am so impressed with this company that I wish Besart worked in other areas of construction! His honesty, sincerity, craftsmanship and loyalty is so high - an upstanding business person and even better human. So happy to have worked with him and I would recommend him without question.

Thank you so much Haroula for taking the time to write a great review! Your kindness is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure to work with you. All the best!

Greg &.
Greg &.

Exterior stucco

We can’t say enough positive things about Besart at Drenica. He exceeded expectations in terms of craftsmanship and client communication to complete our front facade above and beyond. His attention to detail, friendly demeanour and consistent hard work was exceptional. He issued his quote in a professional and timely manner. If we decide to do any other exterior work, he’d be the first person we would call.

Thank you Greg for writing an amazing review! Your kind words are very much appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you’re very satisfied with our work.

Lucia
Lucia
0 reviews Milton, ON

Exterior Stucco

We are extremely happy with the fabulous stucco work that Drenica Construction and Stucco Design did on our home. The project was done with high quality products and excellent workmanship. Besart was always on time and greeted us with a smile. He is very pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, hard-working and efficient. His guidance and advice was very helpful. Thanks to him, we selected the perfect colour and the best mouldings. He is very detailed and aims for perfection. After completion, he left everything spotless.
We’ve received so many compliments on the new look of our home from family, friends and neighbours. His price was the most reasonable compared to other company quotes. Besart is the best contractor we’ve ever dealt with. He exceeded our expectations. He truly deserves a gratuity for his excellent service. We highly recommend this impressive stucco company to everyone.
Thank you so much Besart for your fantastic work! We really appreciate your amazing skills and talent!

A huge thank you for taking the time to write an outstanding review, Lucia! I really appreciate your kind words. I’m very happy to hear that you’re extremely satisfied with our work. I look forward to working with you again. All the best!
Thank you.

More about Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Drenica Construction & Stucco Design, offers high quality stucco work we handle every aspect of the stucco application process from beginning to end. We have the knowledge and experience to handle any and all types of exterior stucco jobs , trust the professionals with the experience and know how to get the job done right.