Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Friendly and courteous
Honest
Reasonable price
Good workmanship
I am happy to say that I would highly recommend Bessart - Drenica Construction .

Thank you so much Arnold. For your recommendation. It was a pleasure working on your house.I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with the work. Enjoy the new look on your house.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New Stucco and new color

I am very happy with the new look of my house. Besart is very professional and super patient. He helped me to make the best decision. Thank you so much! I will definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much Ping. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Glad to hear that you are happy with the new look of your house and with the decisions. Customer service and satisfaction are our priorities. Enjoy the new look on your house. All the best.

Stucco Design

Drenica Construction and Stucco Design has completed our home project, lead by Besart, to perfection, from the high quality of materials to the diligent, thorough and neat work in each step of the Stucco setting. Besart is very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. We strongly recommended him to do this work on your home. Raul and Silvia. 10/10.

Thank you Raul and Silvia. For your kinds words I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and working on your house. And thank you so much for the hospitality mach appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that you guys are Satisfied with the work. Enjoy the new look on your house.

All the best,

Cordula
Cordula

Stucco

A beautiful professional job which completely transformed my house. I am truly thankful to Besart who is genuinely dedicated to his profession and demonstrated unstoppable energy to give me the house of my dreams. It was a pleasure working with this company who went above and beyond in so many ways.

Thank you Cordula.For your kinds words I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you as well. I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the work and that we make your dream house with EIFS Stucco system come true. Enjoy the new look on you house.

All the best,

Nina from Toronto
Nina from Toronto

Stucco

Besart is incredibly conscientious, hardworking and trustworthy. His rate was very fair. This was the best experience I have had so far with a home project, and I have been a homeowner for almost 20 years.

Thank you Nina, For your kind words. We appreciate your positive feedback. Was a pleasure meeting you and working on your house I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our work. Enjoy the new look. All the best,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

5454 Front Stucco

Besart is a professional stucco guy, he knows his job very well. Amazing work he has done at my home . He listens to client and try to accommodate all requests and it reflects in his work. I am really happy and glad to share all my 3 weeks experience with him, at every level he used to show me all day to day progress. I will definitely refer him to all my friends and family members for his EXCELLENT job what he done at my home. Thanks for his good job.

Thank you so much Usman . For the review! I’m very happy to hear that you’re very pleased and amazed with our work. Quality work, professionalism, customer service and satisfaction are our priorities. Enjoy the new look of your home!
Thank you.

Drenica Construction

We did our house with Drenica Construction and we are very happy with the result. Besart did an amazing job!
If you want your house to stand out in your neighborhood, you have to choose Drenica Construction

Thank you so much Arben. For taking the time to write a review we really appreciated. Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our stucco work enjoy the new look on your home.
Thank you.
DRENICA CONSTRUCTION

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

House exterior stucco

Besart did a great job. Very accommodating on any requests and workmanship was top notch. House needed a facelift and removing wood and adding stucco gave it new life and is now maintenance free. Great job and very happy with the results.

Thank you Nancy. For taking the time to writing a review! Your kind words are very much appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you’re satisfied with our work.

Greg &.
Greg &.

Stucco work is superior

Besart demonstrated honesty, integrity, craftsmanship, dedication and hard work to ensure we were satisfied at every turn. A few years ago, we enlisted his services to transform the front of our house and this year, we decided to complete the other sides and called him again. His rates are reasonable and his work is second to none. Anyone who chooses Drenica will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much Greg. For Speaking so highly of our company I appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you again I'm very happy to hear that you guys are satisfied with the work once again. Enjoy the new look. All the best.

dong in Burlington
dong in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Stucco

The stunning work at my friends home drove me to invite Drenica for an on-site estimate. Besart came in on time and offered his honest opinion. My previous stucco was done in a poor quality and the new one by Drenica is way better. Besart paid attention on those details and ensure the job done in a professional way. The front side is completed this week and I am look forward to the back side in the coming spring/summer.

Thank you Dong.For taking the time to writing an excellent review! I’m very happy to hear that you’re satisfied with the work. I appreciate your kind words. Was a pleasure meeting you.See you next year in spring/summer.

More about Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Drenica Construction & Stucco Design, offers high quality stucco work we handle every aspect of the stucco application process from beginning to end. We have the knowledge and experience to handle any and all types of exterior stucco jobs , trust the professionals with the experience and know how to ...
Looking for Stucco pros in Milton?