Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Reviews for Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Nina from Toronto
Nina from Toronto

Stucco

Besart is incredibly conscientious, hardworking and trustworthy. His rate was very fair. This was the best experience I have had so far with a home project, and I have been a homeowner for almost 20 years.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

5454 Front Stucco

Besart is a professional stucco guy, he knows his job very well. Amazing work he has done at my home . He listens to client and try to accommodate all requests and it reflects in his work. I am really happy and glad to share all my 3 weeks experience with him, at every level he used to show me all day to day progress. I will definitely refer him to all my friends and family members for his EXCELLENT job what he done at my home. Thanks for his good job.

Thank you so much Usman . For the review! I’m very happy to hear that you’re very pleased and amazed with our work. Quality work, professionalism, customer service and satisfaction are our priorities. Enjoy the new look of your home!
Thank you.

Drenica Construction

We did our house with Drenica Construction and we are very happy with the result. Besart did an amazing job!
If you want your house to stand out in your neighborhood, you have to choose Drenica Construction

Thank you so much Arben. For taking the time to write a review we really appreciated. Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our stucco work enjoy the new look on your home.
Thank you.
DRENICA CONSTRUCTION

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

House exterior stucco

Besart did a great job. Very accommodating on any requests and workmanship was top notch. House needed a facelift and removing wood and adding stucco gave it new life and is now maintenance free. Great job and very happy with the results.

Thank you Nancy. For taking the time to writing a review! Your kind words are very much appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you’re satisfied with our work.

Greg &.
Greg &.

Stucco work is superior

Besart demonstrated honesty, integrity, craftsmanship, dedication and hard work to ensure we were satisfied at every turn. A few years ago, we enlisted his services to transform the front of our house and this year, we decided to complete the other sides and called him again. His rates are reasonable and his work is second to none. Anyone who chooses Drenica will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much Greg. For Speaking so highly of our company I appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you again I'm very happy to hear that you guys are satisfied with the work once again. Enjoy the new look. All the best.

dong in Burlington
dong in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Stucco

The stunning work at my friends home drove me to invite Drenica for an on-site estimate. Besart came in on time and offered his honest opinion. My previous stucco was done in a poor quality and the new one by Drenica is way better. Besart paid attention on those details and ensure the job done in a professional way. The front side is completed this week and I am look forward to the back side in the coming spring/summer.

Thank you Dong.For taking the time to writing an excellent review! I’m very happy to hear that you’re satisfied with the work. I appreciate your kind words. Was a pleasure meeting you.See you next year in spring/summer.

Anna in Burlington
Anna in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing exterior make over - thank you very much Besart!

We wanted to refresh the look of our 70 years old house and were looking to hire a stucco company to remove very old siding and to install stucco instead. Main reason I would strongly recommend Drenica Construction And Stucco Design is because Besart took the time to listen and "make it right", meaning, help us materialize our vision, and we're very appreciative of that.
The entire process from start to finish was done so professionally and it truly exceeded our expectations.
From the beginning Besart showed so much care and attention to our property and he always took time to explain all steps of the process to us. He used his professional experience and opinion to help us choose which colours, textures and styles would suit our home and design we had in mind.
Besart is so punctual, knowledgeable, honest and so hard working. Nothing was too much to ask and he always was willing to do an extra work to make us happy. He worked at a great pace and delivered a seamless and perfect job. The level of perfection is something I have never seen before. There were no shortcuts taken- everything was done properly. Good work speaks for itself and I think Besart is an artist of his trade. I wish there were more contractors like him.
I highly recommend Drenica Construction And Stucco Design for any of your home needs, you’re guaranteed to have the most high quality job at very reasonable price.

Thank you so much Anna, For writing an excellent review! I’m very happy to hear that you’re very pleased and impressed with our work we are glad to have met your expectations. professionalism, customer service and satisfaction are our priorities.We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Was a pleasure working with you.

Adel
Adel
3 reviews Acton, ON

Exterir Stucco

Used Drenica Stucco to stucco the exterior of my home and I was extremely pleased with their work and attention to detail. Besart and his crew were easy to work with and did their job the right way.. no short cuts! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get stucco work done and I will definitely use them on my future projects.

Thank you so much Adel. For taking the time to write an amazing review. Your Kind words are much appreciated. And we are glad to hear that you're satisfied with our work. It was a pleasure meeting you and working on your house. Enjoy the new look on your house.

Marta
Marta

Stucco Balcony Columns, Balcony Trim & Front House Top Trim

We found Drenica Construction And Stucco Design via HomeStars. It has been a pleasure to work with Besart, the company owner. We are 200% satisfied. Besart is knowledgeable, experienced, has very high attention to detail (perfection), and very reasonably priced. He is easy going, patient, friendly, polite, understanding, hard-working, honest, and humble. He kept us informed at all times, offered recommendations, cleaned-up after himself, and nothing on our property was damaged. We have hired many contractors in the past, and we can say that Besart is at the top of our list of highly recommended contractors. Thank you very much Besart. You are the best! Marta & Robbie

Hi Marta & Robbie, thank you so much for your kind review, It was a pleasure working on your home, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to evaluate our services! Many thanks for your kind words. Enjoy the new look on your home.

DRENICA CONSTRUCTION TEAM

binbin in Toronto
binbin in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Another excellent job from "Drenica Construction And Stucco Design"

Amazing job as always!
This is the second project Besart helped me out. Just as great as the first one. Besart is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and the price is very reasonable! I truly think Drenica is the best company I have ever dealt with. If there's any work comes up on my house in the future, I will always go back to him without any hesitation! Thank you Besart!

Thank you so much Binbin, For taking the time to write an amazing review. We appreciate your kind words and recommendations. Looking forward to work with you again in the future.

All the best,

More about Drenica Construction And Stucco Design

Drenica Construction & Stucco Design, offers high quality stucco work we handle every aspect of the stucco application process from beginning to end. We have the knowledge and experience to handle any and all types of exterior stucco jobs , trust the professionals with the experience and know how to get the job done right.