Plumbing Solutions

Plumbing
Plumbing Solutions

Reviews for Plumbing Solutions

Bathroom

This was a small repair job but I have used Ben on many occasions on many of my jobsites.
His work is of the highest quality. He's very respectful of my clients, and always executes the job professionally.

Private User reviews , ON

Shower Repair

We have a rental unit with three university students so a broken shower in a major issue. We contacted Ben and he returned our call quickly. He was able to come out and complete the repair within 36 hours for a most reasonable price, fixing only what was actually broken.

Mama2three
Mama2three
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Frost Proof Hose Bib

Plumbing Solutions is a reliable, professional and caring company. They have done other work for us. They show up on time, do the work right the first time, explain needed work, and educated us on how to maintain the work we've had done.

I appreciate the extra time given to answer questions or hear further concerns.

Rob in Oshawa
Rob in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Clogged Kitchen Drain

Our kitchen drain was clogged and I normally use a snake to unclog it myself. Unfortunately this time that wasn't enough. This has been a chronic problem for the last 7-8 years. I called Ben on a recommendation from a friend and he was available to come out the next day. He arrived the next day and even called before leaving the previous job. He diagnose the problem quickly (new home construction that was not to code) and went to work that day. He replaced over 20 ft of drain pipe that was completely blocked due to the improper slope of the pipe and the poor venting. The work was done that afternoon and his fees were reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to call Ben again because of his quality work, honest estimates and punctuality.

CourticeOntario
CourticeOntario
1 review Courtice, ON

Kitchen Finishing

Very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Went the extra mile and had good advice and tips. Highly recommend to everyone for their plumbing needs.

alexandrakernohan in Pickering
alexandrakernohan in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Toilet Repair

Ben completed all the above tasks, explaining as he worked. The toilet works efficiently. He offered to return if proble returned. He and Lucas, his apprentice were nice peoe to have in our home.

castonguay24 in Ajax
castonguay24 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Shower Valve Repair

Very professional Communicated very well by explaining what needed to be done. Attention to details and performed little extras. Covered hos shoes as well.

sueb
sueb
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Plumbing Repairs

Ben was very helpful. He explained what he wanted to do. There were some problems with it being an older home but Ben showed me the issues made his suggestions and he listened to suggestions and decisions were jointly made. He wouldn't quit till I was happy with the job and his work.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Oshawa?