Dima Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ajax  >  Dima Plumbing  >  various plumbing
Catherine in Mississauga
Catherine in Mississauga

various plumbing

I called John after some minor plumbing issues began to pile up (slow drains, leaky faucets, broken humidifier valve). On the morning that John was scheduled to come, the kitchen faucet also decided to spring a leak! John arrived at the scheduled time, and even texted 30 minutes prior to arriving to keep me in the loop. John worked diligently to resolve all the plumbing issues. He took the time to talk to me about each issue before he started the work. He presented options, made recommendations, and patiently answered all of my questions. In the end, one drain needed to be cleared, 3 faucets needed replacing, and the solenoid valve on my humidifier was replaced. While he was here, John noticed a couple of minor issues in other areas that he fixed up at no charge. He kept each area tidy and cleaned up well when he was finished. Before he left, he walked me through everything he did and taught me how to better maintain my drains. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to others. Thanks John!

Thank you very much Catherine for taking your time to write this great review. I take pride in my work and knowing that it has brought satisfaction means a lot. Thank you again!