Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Safeway Carpet & Flooring

vinyl floor installation

I hired Safeway Carpet Flooring to install Vinyl flooring in my basement, Sam responded to my request promptly, came to visit the job site, provided suggestions.

Most importantly, they did great job, I highly recommend this company.

Vinyl flooring

We hired Safeway flooring to change our old hardwood flooring in our main floor, the area was old and the old hardwood were so noisy and loose, they removed the old hardwood and did some work on the subfloor as well as installation of the new laminate flooring, the completed the job in the time frame as they promised and the work was done on time. They kept the area clean so we we didn’t need to do anything extra after the job was done, Really love the new look of our house and we definitely recommend SAFEWAY FLOORING.

0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement vynl plank flooring and carpet stairs

We recently had our basement floor installed by Sam and his helper. He looked at the job on a Sunday, got back to me that evening with a price and showed up two days earlier than he told me to do the job. His quality of work was top notch. I would highly recommend anyone who wants great work at readable prices on time

alainagreenberg in Toronto
alainagreenberg in Toronto

Exceptional Service and Product

We had a fabulous experience with Sam from Safeway Carpet and Flooring. We had new carpet installed in our basement. From the start Sam was responsive, professional, friendly and timely. He showed up for the consultation with samples and helped us choose a carpet that suited our needs, he provided a quote that night and the following week we had the carpet installed. The carpet looks great, completely seamless. Old carpet removed, we didn’t lift a finger. We also had the basement painted prior to the carpet install and they were very careful and courteous not to scuff the walls. We will definitely use them again for future flooring needs and would highly recommend them.

Devika
Devika

Basement Flooring & Carpeting

Sam and his team did an amazing job with our carpet and flooring installation. He was on time, and very responsive in all communication channels. Sam is very professional and did a tidy job! Both the carpeting and flooring in the basement look fantastic.

I recommend Safeway Carpet & Flooring without hesitation, and in the future if we have any other needs will definitely reach out to him again.

Teresa from Woodbridge
Teresa from Woodbridge

Carpet installation

Had a great experience dealing with Sam. He is quick to respond to your requests. Had carpet installation to my basement stairs to which Sam was very efficient and the finished product is very professional. Thank you Sam for the great job! I highly recommend Safeway Carpet and Flooring!

Hi Teresa,

I'm very glad to hear that I was able to make your experience a positive one. Thank you so much for leaving an encouraging review online.

Respectfully,

Sam

Bill W
Bill W
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Laminate floor installation

The work was done with great care and efficiency. The result was great.
The cost was for installation only and was very competitive. Customer service was really great and was done in a few days.

A&W
A&W

Basement Family Room Carpet

Removal and replacement of existing carpet that inlays within a ceramic tile perimeter. Helped us select the colour and style of carpet and now installed we are extremely pleased with selection. Quality of work is excellent. All waste was removed and room left spotless.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Replace Floors

Excellent experience. Communication, courtesy and quality of workmanship was top notch. I would highly recommend this company.

Condo Flooring Replacement

Sam and his team replaced the old laminate flooring in my condo with new luxury vinyl planks (and underlay). I had a very tight timeline which Sam was able to accommodate, and the work was very well done. The new flooring looks and feels amazing. I couldn't have asked for more.

More about Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Safeway Carpet & Flooring prides itself in providing quality professional carpet sales and installation services at competitive rates with a personalized edge across the GTA. Our goal is to offer my clients the highest levels of service and suitable products, all for the most reasonable prices possible.

Safeway flooring has been the preferred option of flooring in both residential and commercial. With over 21 years of flooring experience you can be confident that your new floors will be installed with the highest quality service and workmanship. Whether your project is big or small, residential or commercial, we cater for all types of carpet flooring installation. We supply and install quality and guaranteed products at unbeatable prices and provide excellent customer service.