Emian Construction Group Inc.

Formerly Armati Construction Group Inc
General Contractors
Unit 212, 370 Steeles Ave West Vaughan ON L4J 6X1

General Contractors
Emian Construction Group Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Emian Construction Group Inc.

Kirstyn
Kirstyn

Cellar doors

Incredible work by Mehdi and his colleagues. They were communicative, prompt, and did a fabulous job building and cleaning up afterwards.

My internet cable needed to be disconnected in order to complete the project. Mehdi thought to bring a cable extender to minimize disruptions. It's thoughtful details like those that go a long way - thank you!

I'll definitely be in touch again regarding future projects.

Thank you very much Kirstyn for your amazing review. It was our pleasure to work with you. We would love to work with you again!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Open the Side Entrance Door and Basement Finishing

Wonderful job done by Mehdi and the professional team of Emian Construction Group.
With a short notice from our side, they visited our basement to be finished and accordingly, provided us with an affordable quote along with marvelous recommendations. They suggested opening a side entrance door for the basement with an awesome total cost, thereby resulting in a considerably improved quality of residence for us and our future tenants.
Mehdi is very honest, patient experienced such that we had an upgraded basement in less than two months. He really surpassed our expectations.
I highly recommend Emian Construction Group for your future renovations.

Hello,
Thank you for your business and nice review

Bathroom Renivation

I dont even know where to start. Emian answered our request in a very short amount of time. They visited our house very quickly and provided us with a very fair and detailed quotation very fast. Emian started our job on time and they completed the job amazingly in the time span they had. Throughout the process, we had a couple of extra requests and Emian was extremely nice, patient, and considerate about it and they provided us with fair extra costs for these extra requests. Overall, Im more than happy and extremely satisfied with how the job turned out and I will definitely come back to them for any other projects. 100% recommend!

Thank you for your great review. We were honoured to work with you and your nice family.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fence

Mehdi from Emian Construction Group was terrific. He managed our expectations well with prompt communication. He was here for two full days and worked extremely hard with his coworker to complete the job. We are very satisfied with his work and appreciate that he did such a great job of cleaning up after he was done.

We were more than happy to work with such lively clients and are glad that you are satisfied with the outcome.

Condo Renovation

Mehdi & Team did an amazing job with my Toronto condo renovation! They were able to fit my project in on very short notice to accommodate my schedule, and had a quick turnaround time. In one month they managed to remove popcorn ceiling/install a drop ceiling and potlights, completely renovate the kitchen (cupboards, counters, backsplash), paint, upgrade some plumbing, and replace the bathroom vanity and mirror.

Communication was always very smooth and prompt, including the initial quotation. Mehdi was very honest and upfront with any additional costs for upgrades that I requested. He was also very helpful with design and colour choices, which made the stress of a full renovation much easier on me.

The end product turned out better than I imagined. I highly recommend Emian Construction Group and I would choose them again for any future project.

It was a pleasure working with you and seeing your vision for your condo coming true! I am very glad that you like the end product of your condo.

Rouzbeh in Toronto
Rouzbeh in Toronto

Installing door and drywalls

I wanted a door to be installed inside a room which used to be a dining room so I can have addition room. Mehdi did an amaizing job from estimation to finishing the project.
He gave me a qoute (which he staid with it) with a time frame. I was in a situation that timing was super important. He delivered a quality work on time and on budget. I found him truly professional (for example, giving each part of the project to a professional crew), honest, knowledgible and punctual. Finding such conteactor is quite hard and l strongly recommend him.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Finishing basement and opening a separate side door

EMIAN completely transformed my basement in just over 3 weeks as promised. The quality and workmanship that was put in to completing the space was amazing! Mehdi walk you through each and every step, always making themselves available to address any issues or last minute changes along the way. All the guys were professional, courteous and always on time. Their teams kept our place clean all the time they worked.
We are very happy with our choice and certainly recommend this company to all our friends.
Thank you!

Thank you for your beautiful review. We are proud to serve to the best.

House renovation

We used Emian construction to completely gut and renovate our house. We are very happy with the end result! Mehdi and Mehdi were great to work with. They are friendly and clearly feel passionate about what they do. After the renovation was finished if we had any little problems they always respond and helped fix it quickly. We are very happy with our house!

Thank you for trusting us, also thanks for your review

Micki
Micki

Window replacement

Great service and product! Contacted them because of their great reviews, and was impressed from the start to finish. Would definitely use them again. Thank you Mehdi.

Thanks for your beautiful review

deoliver
deoliver

basement renovation

Having used Emian Construction Group on two previous occasions, I had NO hesitation on contacting them again for my basement renovation.
New walls, ceilings, flooring, stairs, plumbing, windows and electrical work.
Mehdi arrived, took a look at the project, took some photos and made some notes. Within a day or so I received an email and full job quotation.
The price was right!
Once a date was set to begin, they arrived on time and the work began.
As the work progressed they made suggestions about how improvements could be made, which turned out to be amazing.
Their hard work and professionalism shows in the finished project.
This is definitely the company to go with for any building, construction, renovation or upgrade work.
We are 100% satisfied.

Thank you so much for your review. We are proud to work for you

More about Emian Construction Group Inc.

EMIAN Construction Group is an Ontario based residential, commercial and industrial construction company that is committed to customer satisfaction.

We specialize in renovations, add-ons and remodeling. We do everything from underpinning, foundations, framing, drywall, tiling and flooring to electrical and plumbing.

We manage all stages of your project. Be assured that we will take care of all the details to do it right.

To arrange a free, no obligation estimate, call us today.