Xin Xin Constructions

Xin Xin Constructions

Reviews for Xin Xin Constructions

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Outstanding General Contractor - Entire House Reno

I met with Carey a few weeks before our rental property closed. We drafted a timeline, budget and details of the full renovation of the upstairs and downstairs, making our rental a legal duplex. The reno plans included gutting the house, from plumbing, drywall, painting, new kitchens, doors - an entirely new home.

Carey's price was not only the best I had heard, his "standard" finishes are high end premium. Carey is communicative and respective to any concerns or changes we wanted to make.

Carey and his crew completed the entire renovation days before his estimated 6 week timeline and we did not go over even a $1 on our budget!!

I have had a number of people ask me for Careys contact information, I look forward to working with him again soon!

Washroom renovation

Very good. They did it very nicely and I am in love with the results

Thanks , I like to work for you again

Private User reviews King City, ON

Apartment renovation

I've done two apartment renovations with this company. I would recommend them as service was smooth from start to finish. Will surely be using them again.

Louis from Toronto
Louis from Toronto

Whole house renovation

Xinxin is a very responsible renovation company. Their quote is reasonable and their service is very detail oriented. I used them to do a whole house renovation during last year. And I would say the whole process is more than satisfying. They would always listen to me, even though I changed my mind several times during the renovation, they always tried their best to fulfill my new request. I highly recommend this company!

Thanks ,

home reno

Fast and flexible, easy to work with. Very responsive. Great work ethic. Highly recommend. --Albert

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Complete home renovation

Very professional. I would highly recommend hiring their service. All In-scope work was completed on time and we’re very happy with the final result. We’ve already hired them for another project of ours.

Thank for your guys , we are happy to work for you again

Whole house renovation

This company are so professional, and the boss ,Carey are very nice guy and easy to communicated

kuzmanov
kuzmanov
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Total house renovation

Renovated a 37 year old house to be more modern and I really like the way it turned out.

Thanks again

jasminvaidya
jasminvaidya

Kitchen renovation

Workmanship is very good i have never seen such a good contractor in my life so nice so polite and very good knowledge of his work he is theeeee beeeest
I m so happy that o fave the contract to him

Private User reviews Markham, ON

shop renovation

I strongly recommend Carey and his company XIN XIN construction. This company is working perfectly; whenever I call, replies right on time and they are nice. Also, whenever I got questions or am confused they always have the patience to help me solve it. Therefore, I strongly recommend this company.

Thanks , I wish you all the best , so I can work for your another project. Thanks

More about Xin Xin Constructions

With over ten years experience we are dedicated to all of your Home renovation needs.