Accountable Roofing Services Ltd

Reviews for Accountable Roofing Services Ltd

Grant Brown
Grant Brown

Excellent Work, Reasonable Price

I called Derek from an ad online and was impressed with his knowledge and honest opinion. He visited the job site, took some photos and measurements and provided a reasonable quote the next day (Friday). On Monday he was at my place with all materials and had the job done in one day. He did a few little extras while he was up there that could have become a problem in the future.
I’m impressed and happy with the repairs. It looks great and I would gladly recommend his work.

Thank you Grant for posting your review.
We really appreciate customers taking the time out of there day.
We're very pleased to hear your happy with our services.
We take a lot of pride in the work we do and always strive to give our customers the best service and finished product possible.
Thanks again, Derek

Private User reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

New roof

When it comes to getting a new roof for your house, it can be a very difficult decision on deciding what company to hire. Accountable roofing really stands by their name, Derek the owner insured me from the very first day that he came to give me my quote. That him and his crew would do the best job and leave my place even better than it was when they came and did they ever. The roof looks absolutely amazing and the grounds of my property are spotless not a nail in sight. Derek really does love what he does and takes pride in his work and stays long after the crew leaves and works on little things to make sure they’re perfect. Would recommend Accountable Roofing to any homeowner.

We would like to thank you and your wife for hiring Accountable Roofing for trusting us with your beautiful home to install your new roofing system.
You both were so easy to work with and very accommodating.
Again we appreciate your business and taking the time to write this review.
Derek and Team.

Happy
Happy

Roofing project

In need of a new roof i called 'Accountable Roofing ' and a couple other companies for some quotes.Right off the bat i noticed Derek stood out from the others .First , He showed up on time ( Other company showed up late and one didn't even show up at all ) Secondly , He really took the time to inspect my roof and go over my options with me regarding colour choices and shingle style .Lastly , He was very reasonably priced . I found Derek and his crew to be very professional from start to finish .The yard was cleaned up perfectly each day .Derek was there atleast once a day checking in with his crew and us to make sure our needs were being met .To top it all off , They cleaned my window before they left ...Talk about service ! I highly recommend Derek and his crew .Thankyou ..Sherry & Rodney

We would like to thank you Sherry and Rodney for your review and hiring us to installing your new roof.
Remember with the Weather Stopper System Plus Warranty and our 20 year Leak and Workmanship Guarantee you have many years of worry free years ahead of you.
Thank so much for your review, Derek and Crew

Cheryl & Dennis from Langley
Cheryl & Dennis from Langley
1 review Langley City, BC

Very happy with our new roof

Derek, from the first day we met you, due to a leak in our roof, we could tell that you took pride in your work. Unfortunately a simple repair was not going to solve our problems so you walked us through what we would need to do to re-roof our house. At your suggestion, we did check out a number of homes that you had worked on previously and could see the quality of your roofing projects. Although there were a few hiccups along the way, you made sure to rectify any issues as soon as you could and we ended up with not only a very great looking roof, but peace of mind, that our new roof was going to protect our home from further water damage in the future. We also really appreciated your attention to detail identifying a few non-roofing issues that needed some attention and either fixing them right then and there or letting us know what needed to be done in the future. We would definitely recommend Derek for any and all of your roofing needs.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for us.
It was such a pleasure to work with you both.
Although there were a few hiccups, we are pleased that we had them rectified for you.
Thanks for putting your trust into Accountable Roofing and enjoy your beautiful home.

rickjen
rickjen

Roof

Derek and his crew did a great job roof looks great and the service was first class thank you, would recommend to family and friends also Derek went the extra mile to make sure we were happy

Thanks Rick for taking the time to write a review for us.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you on some of your other projects in the future.
Derek and team.

Kai
Kai
1 review Vancouver, BC

Leaking dilemma

When no one else could figure out what was going on with a leak that appeared around a window, Derek took the time to carefully inspect the shingles on a low pitched roof to detect the likely culprit - a rusted nail. Another prominent roofing company had told me I needed a new skylight and quoted me 3times more. His attention to detail was impeccable. I spent the 3+ hours it took to do the roof repair, chatting with Derek, learning a bit about roofing and more importantly, about him. I don't write reviews, but I will write this one - Derek, you are awesome and a pleasure to work with. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me out in this difficult situation.

Kai, it was very nice meeting you and a pleasure having you up on your roof assisting me.
I don't usually approve of costumers up on the roof with me while doing repairs, However I do have say it was nice having you there.
Just a call away if you should have anymore issues.

MikeEttie
MikeEttie
1 review Surrey, BC

Leaking roof

Noticed water spots in my dining room at lunch time. Called Accountable Roofing after lunch and Kevin came out only 3-4 hours later.
He confirmed (with photos) that a vent was cracked. Went up again to caulk it because it was almost dark and raining, then came back the next day to replace the vent.
I had explained how I had reason to believe other vents may also be damaged, so he brought extras and checked them. Sure enough 2 others had big cracks. Now, barely 24 hours after the initial call, I have 3 new vents installed and can rest easy knowing my home is protected.
Kevin was a pleasure to deal with, very responsive, and worked quickly and professionally for a fair price. I would not hesitate to recommend his company to anyone who needs work done on their roof. Thanks, Kevin!

Thanks Mike for taking the time to write your review.
We're happy to help and glad you called.
Always here if you should need any further help with your roof.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Roof Repair

This is the company you need when you're in an emergency. They are top notch, and went the extra mile to ensure everything was repaired and ready for the next deluge of rain! Can't say enough good about the team at Accountable Roofing!

Thank you for writing your review.
It means a lot to us when our customers take the time out there busy schedules.
We're here if you should ever need us.
Thanks again, Derek and team

Brian
Brian
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Three Skylight Replacements

Derek had replaced a leaking skylight on our cedar shingle roof in 2018 with excellent work and cleanup. We were very pleased. When another of our skylights started to leak last week I decided to replace all of our remaining skylights. I called Derek and he immediately visited our home to ensure he was aware of the installation and to list required material. He did not want us to have to deal with damage to the drywall and hardwood floor. Yesterday was a “dry” day and he let me know he was on his way during the late morning and by 5:30 pm all three skylights were replaced and cleanup was completed. Derek is very professional and easy to deal with. I highly recommend Accountable Roofing.

Thanks for your review Brian.
We really appreciate when customers take notice and share their thoughts.
Enjoy your new skylights.

JamieChloe in Surrey
JamieChloe in Surrey
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Quick response, great repair!

On a recommendation from a friend, I called Derek to get an assessment and repair some holes in my roof that had been filled with sealant which in my opinion was only a temporary fix. Derek confirmed my thoughts that the shingles should be replaced and after a few questions about the roof and shingles, he arrived one afternoon to do a quick survey then returned the following day to do the repair; he replaced the damaged shingles and applied new underlay to the affected area. He's fast, friendly, and knowledgable.

Thanks Jamie for writing your review.
And we appreciate your business.
As you said, you can rest assured that your roof is repaired properly now.
Referrals are always appreciated.

More about Accountable Roofing Services Ltd

Accountable Roofing Services Ltd is a reliable and successful roofing company with over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. We have established a strong reputation within the Lowers Mainland’s residential and commercial market. Years of unparalleled experience has made our roofing company an industry leader, specializing in Architectural Fiberglass Laminate , Cedar Roof Conversions, New Cedar Roofs and Torch-On Roofing Installations. Accountable Roofing Services uses superior quality products. Our highly skilled installers are continuously updated with the latest cutting edge roofing techniques and safety training. We offer a 20 year workmanship and leak-proof guarantee and are certified by GAF Manufacturing Company, North America's #1 Shingle manufacturer, therefore we are able to offer their Weather Stopper System Plus limited Warranty, providing up to 50 years of Non-Prorated Protection. With that being said we are not limited to GAF shingles should you the customer prefer another high quality shingle. Please contact us for details.

In line with our aim of providing a safe and secure job site as we deliver top quality service, Accountable Roofing Services Ltd. is WBC covered. We are a fully licensed roofing contractor. We have $5,000,000 liability insurance, guaranteeing you peace of mind as we do our job. We are a local Lower Mainland company that understands the installation of a new roof is one of the largest purchases a homeowner will make. With that in mind we do not accept a deposit or payment until you, the customer, are 100% satisfied with completion of our services.

Accountable Roofing Services is looking forward to working with you!