Green Scene Landscaping

Reviews for Green Scene Landscaping

Arif
Arif

Major Landscaping Project for a new build

Eddie and his team took on a complete landscaping job for us which included interlock driveway and side walkways, concrete stone and wood retaining walls and steps, an Ipe patio and deck with concrete surround, benches, garden beds with planting, and sod and artificial turf. Throughout the project Eddie and his team showed up on time everyday, worked diligently, were very respectful of neighbours which is key in our neighbourhood, and worked well with other trades.

We also worked with Nancy who collaborates with Eddie - she did a great job designing our backyard gardenscape. Bottom line: these guys really know their stuff, including relevant codes, always aim to please, and really have the best work ethic I've seen. We've been very happy with the work they've done so far.

This was a huge job that Eddie was able to fit in very late in the season last year, and so Eddie and Nancy didn't have the chance to finish due to the winter weather. The finishing aspects of our project were further put on hold unfortunately due to covid and our work, but we're looking forward to posting an update with final pictures as soon as the finished product is ready!

Thank you very much for this fantastic review, we really appreciate it

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Backyard lanscaping

Full backyard landscaping. Turf and patio stone. From commencement, selection, construction and post-construction Green Scene was excellent. Attentive, professional, knowledgeable, responsive, trustworthy and accommodating. Their workers seemed excellent and careful. Everything was completed in the quote with no unwarranted extras and in accordance with plans. Would recommend without hesitation.

JH in Mississauga
JH in Mississauga

Front Steps (Stone Installation + Railings) + Backyard (Fence + Gates)

You need to know that I'm a very picky customer and I was very happy working with Eddie and his guys. There will be a lot of 10 Star reviews out there for different companies, but these guys are part of the rare few that actually deserve the 10 Stars. Trust me... there are reviews I'd like to write that would lower other company's scores, but I don't have the time. I do have the time for Green Scene Landscaping however.

Let me explain some of the things that I really liked about Green Scene that you need to know.

They don't start new jobs until they finish the current job. This was unlike other Contractors that worked on my place this year. These guys have the ability to plan and execute, which is huge and helps you sleep at night. Unlike some of the other Contractor's I've dealt with this year.

They work off a contract. Please, please, please... if the company you are getting a quote from don't do up a detailed contract they likely won't do a great job. They may try, but are too small and don't have the right tools to do a great job. At least that is my experience.

They bring knowledgable experts to the job site, that actually care about doing a good job. The experts bring the right equipment and that equipment is in working order (no leaking bobcat with Green Scene). If they need big equipment, they have access to it, they bring it and it was in good working order. Once again, this is unlike my other experiences. There are a lot of "cottage contractors" out there, that are like working with your friends at the cottage, they bring hand tools and some knowledge but aren't experts... so the job can only be "so" good. My experience with Green Scene is that things are planned, things are level, things are square, they are dug to the proper depths, things just make sense. Therefore you don't have to watch over them to ensure a job well done. I was watching the my other Contractors constantly in order to avoid mistakes.

They follow manufacturers instructions, so things will last. This may seem obvious until you find out how other contractors want to install interlocking after digging down only 2 inches and you fear they are going to be moving all over the place in the winter... or looking to install fence posts down 2 feet in the soil. With Green Scene you won't experience hassles like these and will sleep well at night.

If they scratch something (ex. a doorway), these things happen, but they looked to repair it. They did a good job in repairing it.

Bottom line, if you want a job done right I'm confident you'll be happy choosing Green Scene Landscaping. For my backyard project I hired Green Scene for part and two smaller companies with great reviews as well. If I had to do it over again I would only have hired the professionals from Green Scene and avoided the headaches and sleepless nights of the smaller companies.

Salvatore in Toronto
Salvatore in Toronto

Backyard grass, kitchen, pavilion and interlock.

Eddie was extremely helpful and professional. He answered all of my questions and the work was very well done. He brought in experts to do each of the jobs and therefore all jobs were done with high quality. My backyard now looks great and I thoroughly enjoy it every day.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Front and Backyard landscaping

You are 100% in good hands with this team. They are extremely professional and know what they are doing. Our project came in on time and on budget and there was not a moment where I had doubts. I would recommend Eddie and his team to anyone.

Hallsport
Hallsport

Re-Grading to Prevent Overland Flooding

What set Green Scene Landscaping apart from other contractors we considered was their pre-project planning. As novices to landscaping, we were provided with a Landscaping Project Guide and Checklist to orient us to the process. Then a Client Questionnaire helped us articulate project needs, giving Eddie and his team a clear idea of the scope. Our top priority was re-grading the property to prevent future overland flooding. Among other installations, a front and back walk, seat wall, swale, deck steps, sodding and plantings were planned. Nancy finalized the landscape design and an estimate was provided. We were prepared to phase the project in over several years, but the quote was so reasonable, the project was completed in the first year. Although we were excited for the work to begin, we had to wait longer than expected. However, we appreciated that Green Scene is meticulous and thorough. Excellent work takes time—and good contractors are in demand. We did add to the scope as the project progressed, and Eddie took the requests in stride and accommodated them. His crew worked diligently—many 12-hour days. They function as a team and their commitment to tasks is evident. Communication with Eddie was timely and clear; unexpected findings that arose were resolved. His mind is like a steel trap; he retains the tiniest details. We were delighted to have the Green Scene Landscaping crew work on our property.

Luba from Mississauga
Luba from Mississauga

Front walkway transformation

Eddie & his team were a breath of fresh air, always professional, friendly, hardworking with a positive attitude.
Our natural stone front walkway and flower beds/retaining wall turned out fantastic. They handled all issues with ease and really listened to any concerns/requests we had.

Overall, a pleasure to work with and a truly stunning resulet.

J and V in Vaughan
J and V in Vaughan

Walkway and Driveway

Eddie and the Green Scene Team were absolutely amazing! We are very impressed with the the workmanship and professionalism provided, work and deadlines were met as promised. Thank you..Jim and Viv

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Backyard Makeover

We recently had our backyard renovated with Green Scene Landscaping and we couldn’t be happier. We had new fencing, interlocking and new sod put down. From start to finish Eddie was so helpful and answered all our questions and concerns quickly and efficiently. Eddie and the crew did such a great job with bringing our vision to life. I would highly recommend them for all your landscaping needs. Thank you again for the amazing job!!!

DIANA from Toronto
DIANA from Toronto

Backyard Reno

Eddie and his crew at Green Scene Landscaping did a phenomenal job in turning my old, drab backyard into a beautiful oasis. I now say that I have a "country-chic" backyard and I couldn't be happier. I don't know how they did it, but the space looks 100x bigger. The turn around time was exceptional and every question was answered immediately. If your space needs a revamp, these are the guys for you! Thank you, thank you, thank you Green Scene!!

More about Green Scene Landscaping

At Green Scene Landscaping, we strive to be a single source for complete landscaping and hardscaping services, from outdoor kitchens to swimming pool installation, interlocking patio design and everything between.
Avoid the hassle of working with multiple contractors and build a relationship with the team that can service your entire property from start to finish.
Our experienced landscaping contractors are available throughout your landscape design, product and material selection, all the way to project completion (and even beyond).
What Do We Do?
Green Scene Landscaping uses only the highest quality materials in the industry, so you get the highest quality, longest-lasting work.
Ask us about product warranties and workmanship guarantees. You won’t be disappointed.
And since we are industry certified, members of Landscape Ontario, and keep our crews informed and educated with industry trends, you can always expect the very best.