Man With A Wrench

Toronto ON M3A 3A5

Appliance Repair
Man With A Wrench

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for Man With A Wrench

Bessie
Bessie

Amazing Customer Service

Had a service call same day, and my stove was fixed within days.
Everyone I communicated with was friendly, informative and very professional

Excellent Service

Our dishwasher was not draining and after a couple of failed attempts at fixing it ourselves we called Man with a Wrench. Roman arrived on time, quickly diagnosed the issue and fixed the problem in about 20 minutes. He took the time to explain what happened and made cleaning recommendations to prevent further problems. Roman was professional, efficient, and friendly. I would recommend Man with a Wrench to others.

Mary
Mary

Washing machine repair

I called Man with a Wrench on August 24th and received an appointment for August 25th. Roman came as scheduled, did the test on my machine and knew immediately what was wrong. He fixed it and was gone within about 35 minutes. Roman was efficient and a nice technician. I would recommend Man with a Wrench to my friends.

Harshdeep in Mississauga
Harshdeep in Mississauga

plumbing

man with a wrench is available whenever I have a plumbing issue at my property, professional service and quick to diagnose and repair the problem, nice installation

Ashif in Toronto
Ashif in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Electrical Panel Upgrade to 200 amp

Boris was extremely professional and I really liked how they completed the whole project from start to finish and made sure everything is completed within a day including the city inspection. There was few change requests from mid-day inspection and he along with his team made sure it was done as suggested. I am really impressed with the work and would recommend with confidence to anyone looking to hire them.

Joe from Brampton
Joe from Brampton

Refrigerator repair

Repairman came, made friends with our little dog and got to work. He was a pleasant young man and easy to talk to.He explained what needed to be done and the cost. I would strongly recommend this company to my friends. Thank you Dimitry for a great job.

Markham resident
Markham resident

Excellent Service

I can highly recommend a company called Man with a Wrench.
We have been waiting for two weeks on another company who were supposed to do the repairs to our gas range, which was still under warranty.
The employee who phoned from Man With a Wrench was pleasant, cheerful, and very helpful. She let me know that someone would be dispatched within minutes. This was 12:05 p.m.
By 12:30 our range was repaired. Now that is amazing service.
And whether any of our large appliances are under warranty or not, if we need any repairs done, we will be contacting Man With a Wrench in future.
Now that's excellent service.

Charlaine
Charlaine

Dryer repair

Very professional. Clear process. Great work. Reasonable prices.

No complaints from me! Happy to work with them in the future!

Hello Charlaine,

Thank you for the great review!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us, and are happy that your dryer issues were repaired and resolved!

If there are any other issues that you encounter, please make sure to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist.

Team Man With a Wrench

Choice Appliance Service - dryer repair

Our ge dryer broke over the weekend. I called GE who recommended Choice Appliance Service for ge repairs. I called Wayne first thing in the morning and he was at our house with in the hour. He gave me a quote and had our dryer going in minutes. I was able to pay debit ant the receipt was emailed immediately. Wayne has done this for 25 years. I was so pleased. I Highly recommend Choice Appliance Service. Thank you so much Wayne,

MichaelZ. in Toronto
MichaelZ. in Toronto

Dishwasher and refrigerator

We got hit with a double just before Christmas; our dishwasher stopped working and the fridge door started squeaking loudly. Very annoying and disruptive over the holiday season!
John from Man With A Wrench came over and carefully diagnosed both conditions. Both appliances are over 20 years old but were working perfectly so we didn't want to replace them. John told us exactly what was needed and put in the order for parts. His clear and simple explanation gave me confidence that there was nothing "untoward" going on. When the parts came in, John came back and put in the new parts. Both problems solved! I am delighted with the professionalism, the honesty and the work.

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for the great review!

It is great to hear that John was able to come out and resolve both issues with your refrigerator and your dishwasher. We always provide all the possible information to our clients to make sure that there is full transperancy to make the best decisions with your interests in mind only.

If there are any other issues that you experience with appliances, plumbing, electrical, and/or HVAC, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help!

Team Man With a Wrench

More about Man With A Wrench

We are committed to providing an excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliance, HVAC, electrical and plumbing issues repaired quickly, effectively, and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance, plumbing, HVAC and electrical repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services. Our punctual and friendly staff will always provide budget-friendly repairs.

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance and plumbing faults to have them fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.
Man With a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customers with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. Our goal is to delight you with our service. If you don’t go shouting from the rooftops how happy you are with your service following a work order, we will be very disappointed, for our business runs on word-of-mouth referrals and we strive to ensure you’re happy enough to tell your friends about our service

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fisher and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic Chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis - IF THE Brand is not on the list WE CAN DO IT (we just missed it).

WHAT PLUMBING SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- Toilet repair
- Drain cleaning
- Plumbing repairs
- New installations (sinks, toilets, showers)
- Water pumps
- Water heaters
- Frozen pipes
- Re-piping
- Burst Pipes
- Leak Detection
- Inspections

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil and all of the cities that surround the cities listed

We look forward to servicing your appliance and plumbing HVAC and electrical repair needs!