Man With A Wrench

Reviews for Man With A Wrench

TimOpel
TimOpel

Dishwasher Mounting

Moved into a new house and noticed that the dishwasher wasn't mounted properly. Checked around Homestars and landed on Man With A Wrench. The order process was a bit slow but picked up after I followed up. Online payment was easy. The technician was very good on the day. Arrived right on time and finished up quick!

Review has 1 previous version

Hello TimOpel,

Congratulations on your new house! It's our pleasure to assist you in solving the issue with your dishwasher. It is now one less thing to worry about as you settle to your new home. Please don't hesitate to always reach out with Man with a Wrench for your appliance repair, plumbing, and HVAC needs.

Ana  in Pickering
Ana in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Fast, professional and thorough

Alex was quick to reply and thorough with his advice. He sent over Nazar, who is very detailed and patient. I called them initially for a leak at the garage water source and to instal new bidets. From that appointment, he found out other leaks that could have caused a lot of water damage. Thanks, Alex and Nazar!

Ana - Pickering

Hello Ana,

Thank you for leaving a great review. We are super happy to know that you got satisfied with how our team fixed the leak in your garage and the installation of your new bidets! We look forward to assisting you again in the future with your appliance repair, plumbing, and HVAC needs.

Repair over the phone

I booked a virtual appointment to repair my microwave and Alex called exactly at the arranged time. He was very polite and helped me to troubleshoot. It fixed the problem so I was able to cancel the in person visit. They did not charge for this. I can highly recommend their service and will definitely call them again if needed.

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review. I am glad we are able to help you fix your microwave through our virtual diagnostic tool. It is our way to help and give back to the community in this current time. We look forward to serving you again. Feel free to contact us for your appliance repair or even for plumbing, HVAC repair needs. Please don't forget to share it with your family and friends so we can help them too.

Thank you.
Team Man With a Wrench

AJ Harris from Ottawa
AJ Harris from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Customer service done correctly

Company was very responsive and priced competitively. They sourced the part and provided a technician very quickly.

The actual technician visit wasn't great. The work was done and the appliance worked as expected afterwards - but the visit itself left a lot to be desired and I told them so.

Alex, the owner, contacted me right away - was extremely professional and helpful - and turned my experience right around. I am quite impressed and I have no hesitations in recommending this company. I will certainly be using them again in the future.

Thank you very much for your honest review. We are so sorry that the technician did not provide you with our promised level of service while onsite. We are always improving and addressing every situation with our technicians to ensure they are always training and getting better. We are glad we left the appliance in working order and delivered the service from our dispatch team. We always take responsibility for our shortcomings when they do happen and we are happy that we were able to provide you with a good solution that satisfied you.

The next time you use us we promise to give you the entire experience as it should have been from the start.

until next time,
The Man With a Wrench team

Truly recommend it

I used this service and extremely glad about it, master replaced my plumbing - a toilet bowl with a barrel, everything is high quality and promptly, I recommend particular this service for everyone!

Thank you for recommending Man with a Wrench. We are happy that you got satisfied with our plumbing services. Looking forward to serving you again. Feel free to contact us in case your appliances will require fixing, or even for plumbing or HVAC repair needs. Please don't forget to share it with your family and friend so we can serve them too.

Ricardo in East York
Ricardo in East York

Virtual diagnostics of dryer

I received a free 20 minute virtual diagnostic service. Alex was extremely knowledgeable, helped me diagnose the problem, which meant I don't need their service. Indeed, nothing is wrong with the dryer, the problem is a clogged exhaust vent that requires a different type of technician. Thanks for the knowledgeable and honest service -- an example for others.

Hello Ricardo,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We’re happy to hear we were able to help you diagnose the issue with your dryer through the help of Alex and our virtual diagnostic tool. We look forward to servicing any of your future appliance repair, plumbing, HVAC, and electric needs! Please share this with your family and friends so we can help them too.

Susan
Susan

Virtual call

I had a virtual call with Alex about my Miele dishwasher. He was extremely knowledgable and explained things to me clearly. He was patient and took the time needed that was necessary to explain things to me in detail. It was a very useful service

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad we were able to help you with your dishwasher through the help of our Lead technician Alex. Our virtual diagnostic tool is our way to help and give back to the community in this current time. Feel free to contact us for your appliance repair or even for plumbing, HVAC repair if the need arises. We'll be more than glad to help.

Team Man with a Wrench.

Paul
Paul
1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent Service - Refrigerator Repair

Timely response from online request and quick follow-up providing service date options within the following 3 days. So impressed! Chris kept me aware of his arrival, asked great questions and quickly diagnosed the problem. He took the time to dis- and reassemble the refrigerator and just that fast the problem was solved. He was courteous, friendly and followed pandemic protocol. I’m so impressed and will definitely recommend and certainly use Man with a Wrench again!

Thank you for sharing your experience, Paul. We are happy to know that you got impressed with our services with the help of our technician Chris. As we aim to be the first choice in this field, we make sure that our technicians arrive on time and follow safety protocols. Thank you for choosing Man with a Wrench! Feel free to always contact us for your appliance, plumbing and HVAC repair needs. Please share it with your family and friends so we can help them too in case the need arises.

Team Man with a Wrench.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Faucet Replacement! Amazing Job done by Nazar!

I tried to change my kitchen faucet myself, which quickly turned into a disaster! I quickly hoped on to Homestars to find someone who can help me with getting the job done. After reading reviews I really appreciated the innovative way Man with a Wrench were using ZOOM to troubleshoot with their customers and be available to answer questions and book the work that needed to be done.

I spoke with a member of their team who booked me for an appointment to have someone come to my home. Nazar was the assigned plumber for the job. He called ahead of his appointment time to let me know he was on his way and when I could expect him. He arrived on time and was very gracious to answer all my questions. The job was done so well and I am so happy to have the new kitchen faucet installed.

Nazar was so courteous and really did a great job! Without question I would use Man with a Wrench again - end to end it was a great experience.

Hello,

Thank you for the perfect 10-stars review. It is great to hear Nazar was able to resolve your plumbing situation efficiently and effectively. We are also delighted that we were able to respond to your call right away and fix your kitchen faucet. Please feel free to contact us if you require any further repair help for plumbing, appliance, or HVAC. Don't forget to also share Man with a Wrench to your family and friends so we can help them too. We are happy to serve!

Team Man with a Wrench

Virtual diagnostic of washing machine

I am very impressed with the free 20 minute virtual diagnostic service. Alex was very knowledgeable, explained things well, saved me what would have been a pointless repair visit and contacted Miele on my behalf and arranged for them to contact me about a new machine to keep me as a loyal customer.
I’ll certainly be using Man with a Wrench for all my appliance issues and will try them for HVAC.

Hello,

We are pleased to know that you were impressed with our service. Alex and Man with a Wrench work hand in hand as we aim to help our community during this difficult time through our free virtual diagnostic tool. Please don't hesitate to share your awesome experience with your family and friends so we help them not just in appliance repair but even with plumbing and HVAC repair needs.

More about Man With A Wrench

We are committed to providing an excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliance, and plumbing issues repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance, and plumbing repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services. Our punctual and friendly staff will always provide budget-friendly repairs.

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance and plumbing faults to have them fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.
Man With a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. Our goal is to delight you with our service. If you don’t go shouting from the rooftops how happy you are with your service following a work order, we will be very disappointed, for our business runs on word-of-mouth referrals and we strive to ensure you’re happy enough to tell your friends about our service

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fisher and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

WHAT PLUMBING SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- Toilet repair
- Drain cleaning
- Plumbing repairs
- New installations (sinks, toilets, showers)
- Water pumps
- Water heaters
- Frozen pipes
- Re-piping
- Burst Pipes
- Leak Detection
- Inspections

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

We look forward to servicing your appliance and plumbing repair needs!