Tailored Contracting

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Tailored Contracting

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Replacing stairs

Lucas and his team did a great job. They did exactly what we were looking for and the communication was great!

Thank you for the great review! We always put communication first so we can get a good understanding of what people are looking to achieve with their renovation!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Tile Work, and General Contracting

By far the best experience I have had with a contractor. We were blow away by the affordability, attention to detail, quality and craftsmanship, communication and knowledge. Would definitely recommend and will be using their services exclusively moving forward!

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you guys on this project as well as being acknowledged for the time we put into our work. Looking forward to future projects!

Sean
Sean

Bathroom renovation

Lucas and Tailored Contracting were great. The project was on time, on budget and we have great communication throughout. We would recommend them and use them again ourselves.

Thank you for the kind words Sean! It was a pleasure working with you on your bathroom renovation and we appreciate the referral as well!

Carole in Toronto
Carole in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Powder room and popcorn ceiling repair

I had an old bathroom vanity torn out and replaced. The job got a little more involved as the floor needed to be replaced. I also had a section of popcorn ceiling that needed to be repaired.

Lucas and his team were efficient and organized so that both jobs were done quickly and with minimal disruption. Everyone was friendly and polite and they made sure to clean up any mess as they worked.

This is the second time Lucas has come to do work in my home and I will definitely have him back again if I need more work done in the future. Highly recommended!!

Carole! Thank you for the review, always a pleasure working with you on your projects!

Full bedroom renovation

Requested a full bedroom Reno, built in an unfinished basement. Renovation was done in a very timely manner, including framing and drywall, with attention to detail and constant progress updates. The team was very knowledgeable and competent and ensured that I was happy with the job. Amazing job done.

Thank you, it's always a pleasure doing work where the details are appreciated and when we get to see a happy client at the end of the job !

Aamna R in Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Aamna R in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Powder room, guest bathroom, masterbath

We had our 3 washrooms renovated by Lucas and his team one year ago and I'm happy to finally be writing this review! Firstly, Lucas is very personable, polite and patient - which is so important when you invite someone to work in your home. He wasn't offended if I wanted something changed or redone (within reason) and was honest with us when something couldn't be altered in the price quoted. Although we had our own design ideas and vision, we implemented some of his suggestions as well. Everyone he brought into our home was also extremely kind and helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Secondly, workmanship! The Tailored Contracting team paid attention to detail and didn't rush the job. We were regularly updated and details confirmed. If I was in the office, we would video call so I could see exactly what the question was about without guessing what something would look like. They covered all areas necessary and cleaned up at the end of the each day. During reno, a few things were effected in other parts of the house (such as some stucco falling off the ceiling below or a pot light popping out) - Lucas made sure those parts of the house were fixed/cleaned as well. I had a small list of items to fix/alter at the end of the project and all of these were taken care of before final payment.

Lastly, the aftermath. A project might be great when completed but might not stand the test of time. We have had 2 issues in the past year. Firstly, shortly after completion, one shower was leaking. It turned out to be a faulty cartridge and Lucas' plumber visited 2 more times to install 2 new ones for us. Secondly, paint started peeling away from the masterbath ceiling... the room gets hot and humid despite having two fans. Lucas waited until we were in phase 3 during this pandemic and it was safe for him and his painter to visit. All problem spots were sanded, fixed and painted again to perfection.

Overall, we had a great experience working with Lucas and his team!

Aamna, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and Faheim.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Fence installation

Amazing Job. Lucas and his crew were very informative and easy to work with. They made adjustments and gave us options when construction began. The fence was completed in just 2 days.
I would recommend Tailored Contracting for any of your indoor or outdoor projects.

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you enjoy your new fence!

mmandarino
mmandarino

Bathroom

The was not only done on time, but I had a play by play on progress. This helped me fell not only comfortable but confident in the workmanship. The precision past my expectations and know who will be working on my home going forward. Thank you tailored contracting they should add a 6 star option

Thank you very much Marco, we pride ourselves on honouring our schedule to ensure the renovation does not inconvenience anyone for too long while providing top quality work, we home you love and enjoy your new shower!

Amber
Amber

Kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Stunning work. Great attention to detail and prompt execution. I was impressed with Tailored contracting every step of the way. I love my new kitchen and the quality of our kitchen cabinets are second to none.

Amber thank you for your appreciation of our work! It was lovely working with you on your project, we are happy you are satisfied with the outcome :)

Andrew
Andrew

Basement renovation

Lucas and his team did a great job renovating our basement and fixing up our upstairs shower. He was very accommodating, easy to work with and went above and beyond what we asked him to do. We would be happy to work with him again.

Thank you for the review! :)
It was great working with you guys as well and we look forward to it in the future! Enjoy your new basement!

More about Tailored Contracting

Tailored Contracting is a home improvement company servicing most of the southern GTA. Our projects range from handyman services to flooring, door and trim installations to bathroom, basement and kitchen renovations to full home/condominium and commercial renovations. We Specialize in Bathroom Renovation, Basement renovation, Bathroom Remodeling, and Kitchen Renovations. All finish and trim carpentry such as, crown molding, baseboards, door installations, casing, wainscoting, drywall, and taping. We undertake work in all budget ranges while providing top quality work with hopes to exceed your expectations. We commit to completing your project in an organized, professional manner. We take pride in tailoring our services to your needs. Our personal expectations demand quality and insured work, completed on time. Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.