365 Plumbing Inc.

Toronto ON M5V 2J1

365 Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for 365 Plumbing Inc.

Jon in Mississauga
Jon in Mississauga

Fixed leaking toilet

Elias replaced the leaking seal on our toilet and the fill valve. He was flexible with his schedule, very professional, friendly and did a great job! We will definitely use him again for any plumbing needs.

Hi Jon,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We really do appreciate your business!

L. H.
L. H.

Replaced old laundry taps

Firstly they came on a Saturday and quoted a very reasonable amount for the job.

They were fast, polite and friendly. I'm thinking of getting some renovations done this year and will definitely want to use their services when I do!

Hello,

Thanking you for your great review. Look forward to servicing you in the future.

Toilet install

Called Elias to install two toilets in the house. He was able to come the next day and arrived on time. The service and work were both excellent. His price was fair and reasonable. He is now my go to for all my plumbing needs. Would highly recommend!

Hello,

Thank you for your glowing recommendation. I look forward to working with you again.

Dan
Dan

Plumbing

Arrived on time and the service was friendly and professional. I would recommend 365 Plumbing very highly!

Hello Dan,

Thanks for your positive review. Always happy to help.

Jerry
Jerry

Great job!

I highly recommend Elias and his brother. Both gentleman are extremely professional. They showed up right on time, change two toilets and installed a new showerhead, and gave me a rough estimate for some rough in work for a kitchen we plan on building. Definitely my go to plumbers for all future jobs. Don't hesitate to contact them for all your plumbing needs.

Hello Jerry,

Thank you very much for your great review.

njrcanada
njrcanada

Clogged Kitchen Sink

After contacting 365 Plumbing about our clogged kitchen sink Elias arrived early which was nice. Then after inspecting the issue he unclogged the pipe fairly quickly. One of the best parts of the whole experience was that he was very patient, knowledgeable and personable and he took the time to fully explain to me the causes of the clogs, where the clog was and how he fixed the issue and most importantly how we can prevent it in the future. The cost of the service was the best I received out of the three companies I called that gave me quotes. This was the first time I had used 365 Plumbing so I didn't know what to expect but after the service was completed I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly and smoothly the job was completed. I am very happy with the fact that I called 365 Plumbing and I would recommend them to everyone.

Hello,

Thanks for the fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Feel free to contact me for any future needs.

Amy
Amy

Pipe leak and toilet replacement

I called a few places because there was a leak in a drain pipe from the upstairs bathroom. Water was leaking in to a kitchen wall and needed to be repaired. I also asked to have a toilet replaced at the same time.
Elias cames and did a great job. This could have been a job where a significant amount of damage could have been done to the walls in my kitchen. He kept the damage as minimal as possible.
I would not hesitate to reach out to him again when I next need plumbing work done.

Hi Amy,

Thank you for your feedback. I look forward working with you again!

Jamieson
Jamieson

Water filter install

Great job. Showed up on time, thorough and nice to work with. Highly recommended.

Good testing and very professional. Reasonable prices too

Dear Jamie,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Colette
Colette

Replace parts on a toilet

He was great. Replaced the entire flush valve, also changed the water supply hose from a stiff pipe to a flexible one without us asking him to. Very friendly and honest. Will definitely use again.

Hi Colette,

Thanks for your feedback. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Clare
Clare

Kitchen faucet installation

Elias responded to my request very quickly. He was able to come out nice and early the next day so I wasn't waiting around all day. Be showed up on time, completed the work quickly and thoroughly (He even cleaned the area before installing the new faucet). I was very pleased.

Hi Clare,

Thank you for the feedback, I really do appreciate your business!

Elias

More about 365 Plumbing Inc.

365 Plumbing Inc. is here to assist you with all of your plumbing needs. We are offering both residential and commercial services.

*******

If you're looking for plumbing services to transform your property, it would be hard to find someone more honest and qualified than the professionals at 365 Plumbing Inc.. We can tackle jobs of all sizes. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward. That's why we approach every project with absolute care. Call us anytime, anyway at 416-726-2520 for an estimate!

*******

Some of residential plumbing services we provide are:

Trench-less pipe repairs and replacement using CIPP lining and other methods
Fixing, installing, or repairing dish washers, garbage disposals, and water filters
Repairing and replacing hot water heaters
Servicing washing machine problems and hook-ups
Unclogging, repairing, and replacing sinks, toilets, faucets, showers, and bath-tubs
Drain service including installation and replacement
Maintenance & installation of sump pump and septic tanks