365 Plumbing Inc.

Toronto ON M5V 2J1

365 Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for 365 Plumbing Inc.

Leigh_K in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
Leigh_K in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Mixing valve for hot water

Elias was able to come at a convenient time. He responded to my initial query very quickly. He was able to address the plumbing issue quickly when he showed up and was clean and professional. Thanks Elias!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hello,

Many thanks for your review. Look forward to servicing you in the future.

Shannon
Shannon

Toilet replacement

Very professional and on time. Very knowledgeable of what needs to be done. Will absolute recommend to friends and family

Hi Shannon,

Many thanks for your positive review. Do not hesitate to reach out to me in the near future.

jchong
jchong

Backyard and garage faucet installation

Elias was very thorough in his work, explaining what he was going to do at each step. He was quick and professional in his work, and tidied after himself once the work was done. I am very happy that I chose Elias for this particular project! Thanks again.

Thank you Jeff for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

VP
VP

Broken Bathtub / shower tap

Elias was on time, efficient, and did a fantastic job in fixing my issue with my bathroom. He also went the extra mile to make sure my master bath did not have the same issue by being proactive and fixing it as well. His price was reasonable and the work was done right (no shortcuts).

Thanks

Hello Vito,

I am glad you were happy with my work, and was able to rectify the issue in your washroom.

Thank you for your review and I look forward to working with you again.

PickTown
PickTown
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Service - drainage issue.

Elias (or was it Eli I can't recall) literally came through at the eleventh hour. Our shower drain was slowly backing up and I took it upon myself to try and fix it. Unfortunately I was clearly mistaken and way over my head.

I called 365 plumbing and Elias/Eli showed up promptly as promised. He was in and out with no disruption. Service with a smile and we had our shower back that night.

Trustworthy, courteous and a plumber with integrity to get the job right the first time.

Thank you for a job well done.

Hello,

I am glad I was able to help you out. Should you need me again in the future, you have my contact details. Looking forward to hearing from you.

matmox
matmox

kitchen and bath installation and repairs, cracked pipes, leaks, various renovations involving plumbing

Elias and his team have worked closely with me throughout various projects for many years. As a person with many investment properties, I require a specific type of person to work with to meet my at times demanding schedule, budgets and timelines. From small to large projects, they have not disappointed me to date and are professional, punctual and most importantly get the job done.

Hi Matt,

Many thanks for your enthusiastic review. Looking forward to continuing our working relationship.

Mike
Mike

New bathroom in the basement

Did all rough ins, connections and final installation of fixtures for my new 3 piece washroom in the basement. Very reasonable price as I shopped around with few plumbers.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for trusting me with the creation of your new washroom. Do not hesitate to reach out to me in the future.

Samar M.
Samar M.

Bathroom plumbing

Elias always makes his clients his priority, he always has time to address sudden problems and fix them as soon as possible. 365 Plumbing is my first contact always when I have any plumbing issues. Highly professional and very reasonable pricing.

Dear Samar,

Thank you for your kind words and continued business. I truly appreciate your feedback.

yousef.rehayel
yousef.rehayel

Changed the toilet flush system (all 4 washrooms)

Very clean and finished everything in a timely fashion! Job was done right the first time with no issues.

Hi Yousef,

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Do not hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future.

monicamanock
monicamanock

Bathroom Emergencies

Fast, friendly, and affordable!! I had a Toilet leak and a few issues with my shower. Elias arrived fast and was able to fix the issues with ease and speed. I wouldn't hesitate to call him again or recommend him to anyone I know. Thanks Elias!!

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Elias

More about 365 Plumbing Inc.

365 Plumbing Inc. is here to assist you with all of your plumbing needs. We are offering both residential and commercial services.

*******

If you're looking for plumbing services to transform your property, it would be hard to find someone more honest and qualified than the professionals at 365 Plumbing Inc.. We can tackle jobs of all sizes. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward. That's why we approach every project with absolute care. Call us anytime, anyway at 416-726-2520 for an estimate!

*******

Some of residential plumbing services we provide are:

Trench-less pipe repairs and replacement using CIPP lining and other methods
Fixing, installing, or repairing dish washers, garbage disposals, and water filters
Repairing and replacing hot water heaters
Servicing washing machine problems and hook-ups
Unclogging, repairing, and replacing sinks, toilets, faucets, showers, and bath-tubs
Drain service including installation and replacement
Maintenance & installation of sump pump and septic tanks