Kremer Blinds

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Kremer Blinds

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Blinds

Kremer Blinds did a phenomenal job. They were professional, punctual and friendly. Kremer Blinds gave me a clean look to my windows. I appreciated the personal service that I was given and that the work was done quickly and with outstanding quality. I highly recommend Kremer Blinds.

jason from Toronto
jason from Toronto

Living room blinds

Kremer blinds did an amazing job at an amazing price! Kremer blinds was the fourth company we had come to give us a quote and we signed the day he presented to us. I really appreciated his honesty and of course the reasonable pricing helped a lot!
Thank you!
PS we actually found a few more jobs for you already. Will contact soon.

Hi James,
Thank you for the great review.
Enjoy your new motorized shades!

Motorized blinds

I found Omri on Homestars - and the glowing reviews were correct.
He was very pleasant and professional and prompt, with great advice for our space from a wide variety of choices. Love the motorized blinds we settled on.

Than you for the great review!

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Excellent Service from Start to Finish

Found Kremer Blinds via Homestars and was impressed with some of the reviews of the service that I had read. After working with Omri, I can verify that all positive reviews are 100% accurate. Wow! What a company. From the initial speculative quote, to measurement, to the installation, Omri was an absolute pleasure to work with. Most importantly, Omri took the time to listen to my needs and come up with a custom solution for condo roller shades that fit within my budget.

I can say that Omri is an upstanding, honest, skilled businessman and that you will have a very, very positive experience. The roller shade installation took approximately 30 minutes (4 large shades) and Omri and his colleague took all appropriate COVID safety precautions during the install.

I cannot recommend Kremer Blinds enough. Omri took an experience that I have been dreading for a number of years and made an enjoyable, easy and fast experience.

A couple of highlights:
- Kremer's quote was 1/3rd of my highest quote
- From measurement to installation was approximately 2 weeks
- Installation was under 30 minutes
- Omri took the time to listen to my needs and work with me to come up with a solution
- Omri went out of his way to help achieve a less-expensive solution for me (fewer rollers overall)
- Excellent workmanship
- Excellent, honest service

What are you waiting for? Call Kremer blinds!

Hi,
Thank you so much for such a great, positive review. I don't take it for granted when a happy client takes the time and effort to share their experience. It was truly a pleasure working with you and seeing this review is why we do what we do.
I hope you enjoy your blinds and thank you again for sharing your experience with others.
Stay safe and healthy,
Omri

New Roller Shades

We used Kremer Blinds for both of our bedroom (blackout blinds) and living room (privacy blinds). He came to our place at the first time for consulting us the right blinds for our needs and to take the measurements. Within couple weeks Omri, company's owner, came back again for the installation. During the installation they took off the old blinds and install the new blinds, at the end of the job he cleaned the area and took the old blinds and garbage with him. We where please to noticed that while working in our house he kept all covid-19 safety requirements (face mask, gloves and hand sanitizer). We will definitely recommend Kremer Blinds.

carol
carol

Window Blinds

We always interview representatives from at least 3 companies to quote on a project. However, we felt comfortable and so confident at our 1st
meeting with Omri that we looked no further.
We were not disappointed.
He is professional, patient, knowledgeable and RELIABLE.
Again, I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Kremer Blinds to anyone in the market for window coverings.
They truly are window covering specialists.

Hi Carol,
Thank you for the great review.

Bedroom Roller Shades

Omri was great to deal with. From the initial consultation all the way through to the installation his service was outstanding. He even went above and beyond to help fix another roller shade in the house that hadn't been installed correct. High recommended.

Than you very much for the great review!!

Blinds Installation

Omri was very friendly and professional during the initial visit. The blinds were measured and ordered that day. Installation was carried out ~3 weeks later and completed in under an hour! They look great. We're thrilled with the product and the overall process.

Perfect Bluetooth blinds!

Omri was excellent! Very personable and transparent throughout the entire process. Was very helpful every step of the way, from picking out the blinds to installation.

Customized Blinds

Kremer Blinds did my condo. I got the brazilian zebra blinds for my living room and black-outs for bedroom. He was incredibly professional and super nice! Prices are absolutely reasonable. My blinds are stunning and everyone who comes to visit always compliments them!
Highly recommend

Hi Daniela,

Thank you very much for the great review!!

More about Kremer Blinds

Kremer Blinds is a family owned and operated local company that specializes in the finest quality window coverings including blinds, shades, shutters, and drapery.

We are proud Canadians and we only use Canadian suppliers and products.

Kremer Blinds delivers a full customer service experience:
We provide an in home service where our specialist meets with you at your property and assists you in choosing the right window coverings to suit your needs. We also welcome you to book an appointment for a viewing of our beautiful display in our showroom.

After the consultation, our trained team with conduct on site, precise, measurements, followed by a professional installation.

Customer Service and Satisfaction is what we aim to achieve in every project. Regardless of the size and type of your project, whether a small, economical project to a high-end mega project, Kremer Blinds treats every project with equal consideration and professionalism. Because of that, we have created our 5 P’s which express what Kremer Blinds’ values are based on:

- Professional