New Age Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Toronto ON

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
New Age Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for New Age Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

jacklyne
jacklyne

Amazing service

Shawn was on time, friendly and did an amazing job! Worth every penny, my couch is basically brand new, and it was BAD. He even did my ottomans! Will deff be using New Age again!

Thanks Jacklyn for the kind words, we put love ❤️ into every piece of fabric, we appreciate your business and look forward to being the company you can count on. have a great summer, contact us anytime.

Great Service

Shawn was great. We were getting our home ready to stage and list for sale and so many trades were coming through. After already making the trip here he suggested we delay cleaning to after all the work is done so that he can clean up after all the foot traffic. He came back and did a great job on the carpets and rugs. He’s super accommodating, professional and friendly.

Thanks Bobby for the feedback on your experience with us, we strive to be the best of the best, enjoy your clean carpets and best of luck in the selling and moving process.

Lisa
Lisa

Amazing Service and Results!

We had our couch and chaise cleaned yesterday (Feb 17, 2022) by Shawn and the whole experience was amazing! Shawn was on time, efficient and detail oriented.....and the end product was wonderful!! Our 20 year old cream coloured couch looks brand new! I cannot recommend New Age Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning enough....will be reaching out to Shawn again in the future. Thanks very much Shawn! :) Lisa R.

Thanks lisa for the wonderful feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to being the company you can count on. Have a beautiful year.

Mirkka in Toronto
Mirkka in Toronto

Upholstery Cleaning

Sean provided a clear and fair quote. He uses green cleaners. He made our furniture look brand new. I felt like I was watching a #cleantok video. Only wish I had taken a before picture to have as a side by side. He also cleaned a large area rug that now looks new again also. Great service, and Sean's a really friendly guy as well, which is important when you have someone into your home providing a service. Will definitely use New Age again.

Thanks Mirkka for your kind feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to being the company you can count on, enjoy your clean furniture.

Carpet Cleaning

Shaun was on time, very professional and did a great job. Our carpets had not been cleaned in a while and had been well used by our teenagers and dog. I was really impressed by how well they turned out - both wall to wall in a few rooms and an area rug.

Thanks for the kind review, we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing New Age Carpet and Upholstery cleaning, we hopenyou enjoy your clean carpets and area rugs, we look forward to being the company you can count on.

Loren
Loren

Upholstery cleaning

Excellent work was done cleaning the Couch by the Serviceman. He also made recommendations on further cleaning of the floor under the couch. Would highly recommend they company to anyone needing this type of service.

Thanks Loren for the feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to being the company you can count on. Thanks

Carpet cleaning (wall to wall)

The two guys that came to clean our wall to wall carpeting were on time, polite and efficient. I pointed out the stains that I was hoping would come out and they were mostly successful. I was disappointed that not all the stains come out. After they left, I took out my carpet cleaner spray ("Resolve Spot and Stain for Carpets") and within 2 minutest the remaining disappeared.

Thanks for the feedback, Call us as we would love to make this right.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing carpet cleaning

Bought a mew home and carpets were badly stained. In 30 mins the entire upstairs was cleaned and no stains left. Carpet looks brand new! I was going to rip out the carpet and put hardwood but Shawn and team just saved me thousands of dollars! And with covid glad they offered a sanitization service Thanks so much!!!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we thank you for choosing New Age Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, we look forward to being the company you can count on.

Neil M.
Neil M.

Carpet and Steam Cleaning (Dave / Brad )

Dave and Brad were extremely friendly and courteous when they arrived. They gave me some time to move my furniture and offered to help or give me extra time to prepare. Dave was extensor thorough and knowledgeable. He took his time and showed me the difference in my carpet. Explained his work every step of the way and made sure to make our experience easy. Would absolutely recommend.

Thanks Neil for the kind words and feedback, i will make sure to let the technicians know, our love and passion for fabric cleaning is hands down the best of the best. we thank you for choosing New Age Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning and look forward to being the company you can count on

S. Charles
S. Charles
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet cleaning

Gord and John did a fantastic job on our carpets. They are very friendly, professional, quick and thorough. The carpets look like new.

Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback on your experience, glad to hear your carpets look new again, thanks for choosing New Age Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, we appreciate your business. we look forward to being the company you can count on for clean carpets and furniture cleaning.

More about New Age Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Thank you for your interest in New Age Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Our company has been providing the highest quality of service to residential properties in Toronto and surrounding areas. Our innovative, industry-leading team uses the most efficient and environmentally sound methods. Offering a complete range of services, New Age Carpet And Upholstery offers the best in carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning and Upholstery cleaning anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area. New Age Carpet & Upholstery provides guaranteed satisfaction at exceptionally competitive pricing. Thousands of satisfied customers are proof that we are the company you can count on. Repeat customers and referrals are the core of our business. Call today to book an appointment 416-804-0562