Budget Rooter

Chris
Chris
11 reviews , ON

Shower repair

I received excellent service from Jason, who was able to assist me with the removal of a stuck shower cartridge within one hour of requesting assistance. I would highly recommended Budget Rooter.

Thank you for the nice review !

Khai in Toronto
Khai in Toronto

Replaced sink trap

Our kitchen sink trap leaked last night. It got busted, to be more accurate. Given how much we are now cooking at home, we needed to have it fixed quickly. And Jason was able to do just that.

Jason responded promptly to a photo of the problem to let us know that he would be able to help and fix it easily. He gave us a very reasonable quote and said he would just check if he has the parts and then be able to arrive at our place first thing in the morning. Sure enough, he messaged first thing in the morning to let us know his ETA and showed up shortly thereafter. He had the parts and tools ready to go, and quickly took out the broken trap, cleaned the pipes, applied tape and seal to the new trap, etc. All done in a matter of minutes. He kept the repair area tidy, cleaned up and tested to make sure it was not leaky.

What I liked was that he gave us a price, knew exactly what part was needed, brought it with him, and was able to make the repair in no time. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. I would definitely ask for Jason's help again in the future, if I run into any other problems & would recommend him for sure.

Thanks for awesome review !

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Installed new faucet

Needed a new kitchen faucet installed to replace the old one, and some valves installed. Jason was quick to respond, arrived on time, and did excellent work. He was polite and professional throughout, and even pointed out an unrelated valve that was wearing out and should be replaced (without being pushy about it). I would definitely hire Jason again. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the nice words and trust
Also the pics you sent were great , now being able to receive info really helps with the task at hand !

Phillip in Burlington
Phillip in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Minor Plumbing Issues

With the current pandemic concerns, I was worried about hiring a contractor but desperately needed my toilet fixed and sink drain repaired and couldn’t wait any longer since my wife and I both work from home. Jason was over same day and easily fixed my drain - a bit of hair had the plunger locked down - and fixed the toilet gasket that was improperly installed by another contractor. He kept me in the loop the whole way along and did not make any unnecessary repairs. Very pleased with his service and care, and with his professionalism around physical distance and cleanup when he was done. I would definitely recommend Jason (Budget Rooter) and will keep him in my file in case something else comes up.

Thanks for the kind words
Really appreciate it

ALEX
ALEX
9 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Power flush

Jason and his helper flushed 15 feet of grease built in main drain of the house for 15 years.

The whole project took 2 hours and the price was 3 times less then the quote from Mr.Rooter.

Jason and his assistant are both very professional, experienced and polite and not trying to get advantage of people lack of knowledge on the plumbing.

All in all Budget Rooter is a pleasure to work with and they get great results in the end.

Thanks for your trust and confidence!

Saebom in Toronto
Saebom in Toronto

Laundry room leaking valve and clogging pipe

Very fast response and reasonable price. Jason is the owner of company. He is very knowledgeable for all the plumbing issues. He is very kind and completely work done. I am very satisfied that he promise the warranty that he has done.
I truly recommend to other.

Thank you for nice review and all work I do I always stand behind it !

Ag in Mississauga
Ag in Mississauga

Basement main drain clogged

Basement drain in Utility room clogged. Jason was very responsive and came same day. Fixed the problem, gave advise and suggestions on what else we could do without feeling pressure. Great rate as well. I would definitely contact him for future plumbing problems and would recommend to my friends and family.

Thank you for the kind words always much appreciated!

toffer from Brampton
toffer from Brampton

Leaking Kitchen faucet

kitchen faucet been leaking for quite sometime; leak will only stop when turned off and tap turned towards cold side. been wanting to replace/fix it myself but noticed faucet didn't have water regulator valve to stop water flow under the sink. leak worsened and noticed seeping through sink. called a few companies and found Jason offering best quote. a few pictures of the plumbing issues sent over text and he was able to diagnose the problem and give us a reasonable quote. he was very personable and took time to explain the issues and how to prevent future problems. very satisfied and will be turning to him again for future plumbing concerns.

Thanks for the kind thoughts, yes i can trouble shoot most problems with a couple if pics !

sergiorc1984
sergiorc1984

drain cleaning power flushing

I called budget rooter because my main drain was blocked ,I spoke with Jason after a brief discussion I explained to him it was an ongoing problem he came with the necessary equipment he dealt with the blockage quickly ,he then used a pipe inspection camera and found one spot with roots .He suggested power flushing to save me from a costly replacement of my pipes and managed to remove the roots from the drain line now the water is flowing at 100%. I would highly recommend Jason as he was patient and knowledgeable .Not often you get the business owner to work in your house.

Happy to help out and solve the issue long term to avoid future flooding

Lucy T.
Lucy T.

Broken Moen

Our moen got broken the night before. While my husband tried to fix it, he accidentally made it worse by breaking the old moen in half before completing pulling bit out. We called Jason and he was very friendly. He listened to our problem, gave us a quote and came over within 2 hours. The problem was fixed right away. The service is super and very affordable. Highly recommend Jason for any plumbing problems!

Very happy to help you and be able save the faucet and avoid costly replacement and damage !

More about Budget Rooter

My name is Jason, owner, and operator of BUDGET ROOTER EXPRESS
I have over 25 years of experience in the plumbing and drain cleaning trade.
I specialize in residential and condo service, and that's the service I focus on!
When you call me for service, I'm here to solve the problem and always give you an option and never give up!

I have the most up-to-date equipment needed for any task!

I do provide night service usually at no extra charge if scheduled beforehand
I always offer the best solutions at the most affordable rate and options for the problems.
I always offer estimates and keep you informed of the situations so no surprises in the end!
Check my list of specials for the most popular services

Most important I answer my phone directly 24/7 and ready to help!

Plumbing services are subcontracted out.