Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

Reviews for Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

meredith chislett in Toronto
meredith chislett in Toronto

Stucco Repair

Our experience with Holistic Stucco and Stone was wonderful from start to finish. Rasit was professional, prompt, accommodating, and we were thrilled with quality of his work as well. Rasit responded quickly to our request for a quote to repair our exterior stucco. He showed up on time to discuss the work in person, and quickly came up with a solution to the problems we were having with our existing stucco. Before we knew it he had started and completed the job (leaving an incredibly clean job site). I appreciated his honesty when he cautioned me that he might not be able to match the colour of our 12 year old stucco, but I have to say that it ended up being a perfect match after all! Rasit and his colleague did a fantastic job! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their work to anyone!

Meredith,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really glad that you're happy with the end results! Best Regards.

Homeowner in North York
Homeowner in North York

Stucco new balcony and repair damaged stucco

A new balcony above the front entrance to my home was rebuilt and required new stucco. I also had damage to other areas of stucco at the front of my house. I met with Rasit who explained what needed to be done and he provided me with a written quote. After reading all the great reviews, I immediately agreed to let Holistic Contracting proceed. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of work and the professionalism demonstrated by Rasit. I have already received compliments from several of my neighbours on the fantastic work that was done by Holistic Contracting. If I ever need stucco work in the future I will definitely be contacting Rasit again. This is definitely one of the best contractors I have every dealt with.

Nelson,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and we are glad to have been the ones transforming your stucco home back to its original and beautiful look!

Stucco

Holistic Contracting started the work exactly when they said they would, they are very hard working, and are very professional. They took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. In addition they finished the work earlier than expected. I am so happy with the work they did, it looks absolutely beautiful- I just love it!!

Marcy,

Thank you so much for your understanding and support throughout the renovation.

We are happy to have had the chance to meet you and transform your baywindow!

Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.

Chimney Rebuild, Foundation Parge & General Stucco Fixes

Amazing! I would give Rasit more than 5 stars on everything if I could. I wish every trade I've ever worked with and hired over the years were as great as Rasit and his colleague. Their work was perfect and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. They worked hard every day, did exactly what they promised, and were very reasonably priced. We hired Rasit to fix our crumbling chimney, cover multiple drilled holes with a stucco 'frame', parge our entire foundation, and fix a number of deep cracks around the house caused by water damage. Everything looks amazing on the outside and I know it's solid on the inside too. Each time Rasit found additional issues under the old stucco, he reviewed them with me and presented me with multiple options on how to proceed. It was a pleasure working with Rasit, who is such a capable, honest, transparent and friendly person. I could not be happier with the work and with the experience!

Jonathan,
It was our pleasure meeting you and your family. We appreciate your kind words and hospitality. Thank you for all your support!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Stucco Project

Excellent work, very professional, highly recommend them for their quality and service! Thanks to you and your team!

Paul,
Thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Delia in Toronto
Delia in Toronto

Stucco

Rasit did the stucco work for the front of my house. We were very happy with the results. They are very professional, punctual and hard working. The team worked fast and efficient, cleaned everything after the work was completed.
Two years later, we called them back to stucco the rest of the house. It looks great, perfect.
We will definitely hire them again. I would recommend them for any stucco work!
A plus!!!
Thank you Rasit.
Delia M

Delia,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure seeing you and your family again!

Tibor in Mississauga
Tibor in Mississauga

Amazing Job

Great job at a very competitive cost. I would recommend them to anyone. They were careful and very neat, as stucco can be messy. They even kept our garden clean and unharmed. They also worked fast and professionally. Good job guys.

Tibor,
We appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for your hospitality and support.

Gena in Toronto
Gena in Toronto

Stucco Front of House

We hired Rasit to remove old wood detailing and add stucco to the front of our home. He was honest about the cost and really responsive the whole way through the process. He started earlier than we expected and he and his team worked hard to get the job done quickly.

The finished product is beautiful and we’re getting lots of compliments on how much better the house looks. We’re so happy we chose Holistic Contracting!

Genevieve,
Thank you so much for taking your time to provide a feedback. We also appreciate your referral for the next door neighbour!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Stucco of back of my house

I e-mailed to get a quote and within 48 hours I had a call back. set up to obtain a quote and Rasit was accommodating and came by on a Sunday evening. He gave me a quote with time lines. time lines were adhered to as well as the cost. they were very clean with the work area and cleaned up after they were finished.

Charlene,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Stucco project

I upgraded my house with stucco projects in both front yard and back yard. Their workout is professional! I am very satisfied with it.

YES. Only Rasit's perfect delivery can match my beautiful house. Thank you, Rasit!

Richard,

We are glad to have met your expectations. Thank you for your business and the positive feedback.

More about Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

Holistic Contracting approaches each project both as a team and as a client-partner. Our corporate philosophy rests upon the major pillars that have endured the test of time; integrity, honesty, dedication and trust. Holistic Contracting dedicates itself to maintain a superior workmanship while focusing on time and budget. We offer Services: Stucco and Stone Services. Call us today to schedule your appointment.