Orion Landscape And Construction

Mississauga ON L5A 2G5

Interlocking Stone
Orion Landscape And Construction

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Orion Landscape And Construction

PHYong
PHYong

Backyard Patio and Sod

Sal and the team did a great job on the backyard. Very professional and responsive service from the initial consultation to the completion of the job. Worked through inclement weather, and always showed up very early to start each day. Final product exceeded my expectations, stones were very well-laid, great mixing of shapes and colors, clean edging of the lawn. I have jealous neighbors, a few of whom commented on the great-looking backyard as it was coming together.

Thank u sir it was a pleasure doing ur project ur backyard looks great thank u again from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

John P
John P

Front Yard Reno

Sal and his team recently completed a full redesign of our front yard. New patio stone, complete garden redesign and landscaping, lighting design, new walkway and new driveway.

Fantastic work ethic. Well priced. Very trustworthy - and follows through on his commitments.

Thank you sir it was great working for u and doing ur front entrance and planting it looks amazing luv it thank u again from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Replace asphalt driveway with interlocking stone

Quite simply the best looking driveway in the neighborhood. Work was timely and high quality. Highly recommend Sal and his team.

Hi guys thank u so much luv ur drive way in joy it from all of us at Orion landscape thank u

tchemij in Mississauga
tchemij in Mississauga

Interlock driveway and patio flagstone

I've got the best-looking driveway in my entire neighbourhood because of Sal. I've only had the driveway installed for a week and I get A LOT of compliments from neighbours and people who pass by. He does the work himself (he doesn't leave it to summer students like I had with a previous company in my backyard) and Sal is a perfectionist when it comes to the lines of the interlocking stones. His work is meticulous and is a master at stone work. He has a no BS attitiude, straight to the point and works very fast. My job was done in one week. His price is very reasonable. Book him early in the season because he is in high demand, but is well worth the wait. My driveway is now nicer than the floor in my house!

The job included installing flagstone ontop of the front porch, adding a natural stone step, widening the driveway, replace ashfault with interlocking, and adding lights.

Thank u sir that's nice to here and we at Orion landscape and construction luv to give our clients the best work man ship possible in joy ur beautiful driveway and porch thanks again sal

Landscaping

We hired Sal to do our outdoor landscaping and we are thrilled with our experience! Sal and his team were knowledgable, on time, respectful and always cleaned up before they left at the end of the day. It made the process very easy for us as homeowners. They put in a 100% of effort everyday (even when it was scorching hot) and it shows in the final product. We are SO happy with our front and back garden and walkway. We constantly have neighbours completing us on how beautiful it looks. After a few years of looking for someone to do this job I am so happy we were referred to Sal. He brought our vision to life!

Thank u so much for letting us do ur project the final look is stunning and it shows we try to keep everything clean and organized and u guys were awesome to work for in joy ur place to the fullest thanks again from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

Dinali in Oakville
Dinali in Oakville
0 reviews Welland, ON

Backyard landscaping

absolutely phenomenal experience with Sal again.
Good quality work. Thankful to Sal Misha and John. Very polite and accommodating. I definitely and highly recommend Orion Landscape to get the work done just right.

Thank u so much ur front and back look great now hope u injoy them to the fullest thank u again from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

Emily
Emily

Excellent Work!

We bought a house a few years ago with a beautiful outdoor pergola but the old owners had never finished the space. I hired Sal to install some pavers over the existing concrete and add a patio extension to give the space a finished look. Like many reviews say, I got several quotes and it was clear from my discussions that Sal was knowledgeable & passionate about doing good work. The whole process was very easy and transparent right from the beginning. These guys showed up early each day (it was freezing cold in April, I might add) and worked hard to get our job done. The finished result is absolutely stunning (see photos). My in-laws are looking to do their backyard next year and I am hand-over-heart recommending Sal & his team.
Note: Deck by Hickory Dickory Decks, glass railings to be installed

Thank you Emily for your 10 review. We are passionate about our work and we strive on giving 100% to our customers. We look forward to further projects together. enjoy your outdoor oasis. from all of at Orion cheers

Liam
Liam

Front and back yard landscaping

We hired Sal after meeting with a few contractors, and it was the best decision we could have made. From our first meeting we could tell how passionate and knowledgeable Sal is. He was even able to provide us with an estimate during that meeting which no one else was able to do. He also helped us with our stone selection, providing design ideas and options that would compliment the existing brick of our home.

Sal and his team are extremely hard working and came to work on our project everyday until it was done. He looks out for his clients and kept us informed every step of the way. Our property’s grade was inconsistent prior to the project. Sal worked with us to determine the best course of action, and expertly fixed the grading and now our front and backyard look amazing. We are able to enjoy dinner outside without our table being on an angle! His attention to detail shows from the beautifully laid patio stones.

Sal is straight forward, honest and truly puts his clients first. We are so happy we went with Orion! We have received so many compliments on how great our landscaping looks, and its all thanks to Sal and his team. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high end look for a great price. Pictures don't do it justice, it looks amazing and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Sal!

Thank mr Liam we do try our best to work with our clients and do the job right especially with grading me and my team injoyed working with u guys and ur place looks great please injoy it to the fullest thanks again sal and my team from Orion landscape cheers

AS,
AS,

Fixing Sunken Stone Steps by Entrance

I was very pleasantly surprised by how Sal and his team meticulously took out the heavy stones by the front entrance and re-did the entire front steps to raise them back up to standard. They worked hard, cleaned up well and I am very pleased with the outcome. Sal is honest, trustworthy and true to his word.

Thank from all of us at Orion landscape and construction we luv doing great work but at the same time being clean and organized is very important injoy ur front steps they look great

Ana
Ana

Outside steps

I was extremely impressed by Sal and his team. They were reliable and very efficient. They came everyday until they finished the job. The job was well done & I would highly recommend Sal.

Thank u for a great review we do try our best to give our clients the best work we can. enjoy your new porch and stairs. Thank you from all of us at Orion landscape and construction

More about Orion Landscape And Construction

Orion Landscape and Construction takes pride on our work with over 10 years of experience in landscaping. Our aim is to give 100% customer satisfaction while providing high quality workmanship. We specialize in a range of landscape work from Interlock, natural flagstone, retaining wall, outdoor kitchen masonary work and planting. We work with our clients and give them the most suitable outdoor space for there lifestyle.