Electricians
255 Glenlake Ave Suite 1007 Toronto ON M6P 1G2

Instagram
Electricians

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for 3e Electrical Construction

Rewiring kitchen, bathroom, etc.

Competent, efficient, tidy, honest, punctual, and quiet workers. Performed well on promised deliverables. Made the required upgrades and proposed or made necessary workarounds.

Please note that I entered a one dollar value as I am neither the homeowner nor the payor for this work and I have no idea what the proprietor actually paid for the job.

Happy to be of service to you.

Kind Regards,

www.3econstruction.ca

lighting. electrical. smart controls.

3e for installation of your electrical vehicle charging stations, lighting, smart home controls.

Electrical

Needed electrical repairs , dimmers installation in my condo. Marcello did a fantastic job, telling me exactly what to expect to pay, and I’m extremely happy with his work

Well, I didn't do the work but I'm happy to hear that it was done well. Never surprised to hear great things about our men and women on the ground. 3e is happy to be of service to you.

Kind Regards,

www.3econstruction.ca

lighting. electrical. smart controls.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

UPGRADING PANEL

we were in a bind...our a/c died, and we could not install new without upgrading our (very very old) elec panel....City also wanted the meter to be relocated to exterior of our home...not a small job.
Marcello and his amazing crew took care of everything, I didn't even have to deal with the City.
They were ON TIME, did all they said they would (and then some). And Marcello was VERY considerate that we'd had additional unexpected expenses when it came time to repay.
All in all, an excellent experience out of what could have been awful.
A-One treatment!!! thanks guys

Happy to be of service and happy to assist you with payment terms that reduced any anxiety you may have had during a strange year of the Covid.

Regards,

Marcello Piccinato,P.Eng

lighting. electrical. smartcontrols.

#smarthome #evcharging stations #lutroncaseta

Excellent service

As a U.S. based client, I rely on my contractor and feedback from the client for projects we have in Canada. Very happy with the level of communication (via email and phone) and scheduling of the 4 projects completed with Marcello. Crew was reported to be very professional while on site. Client was extremly happy with the quick execution of the scope of work and clean up. There were issues at one site, from my end, that required return trips and these were completed within reasonable time, once new/correct materials were delivered. Invoices matched the quoted price, including change orders. I was very lucky to get Marcello and crew as my preferred contractor in GTA and would highly recommend for electrical needs. Looking forward to future projects together.

Thank you for the kind review and for noticing what we do.

We are true to our core values of honesty, integrity, and dependability. We say what we do, and we do what we say.

Fernando in Etobicoke
Fernando in Etobicoke

Office Renovation

We have used 3e many times. Fast response, easy to deal with, supportive towards our time-lines. Knowledgeable team in electrical and engineering design. Always Highly recommended for any type of projects large or small.

Thank you Fern, we take great pride in being a great support for companies like yours. Its always a pleasure.

Electrical and Lighting Upgrades

A great experience with this company. From receiving excellent options for upgrading the lighting and lighting controls in my house, to video security options, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm system, and convenient options like USB receptacles, and touch-less switches for the washrooms. Happy Customer. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for this well-written review. we certainly added some nice features to your home that gives you security, elegance, and ambiance. Looking forward to all the new additions you are planning in the coming new year.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

electrician

My demo guys discovered a live electrical line during the demolition of our garage, and we needed help on a Friday before a long weekend. Marcello from 3e Electrical Construction came to address the safety concerns right away, inspecting the line, and quickly making a fix.
He was professional, and very knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.
We will be hiring him again.

Thank you for the kind review Susan. Typically I'm not the one that comes out to do the work of our techs, but in this case, it was something I felt was a safety concern and it needed to be addressed swiftly.

happy to be of service.

Nathan in Toronto
Nathan in Toronto

Highly Recommended

Marcello and the team at 3e Electrical Construction are fantastic. Recently had some work done at my home and was very impressed. They arrived right on time, were quick to take care of the work, and cleaned things up nicely afterwards. I highly reccomend them.

Hi Nathan, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. I'm not surprised but always happy to hear our clients express their fantastic experience using 3e. Thanks again.

Lighting.Electrical.SmartControls.

Private User reviews , ON

Outlets not working/ Wiring issue

I needed the outlets in my room fixed and it turned out to be a bigger wiring issue. Marcello and his team were professional, friendly, helpful, and worked with me until the problem was solved.

Thank you for the kind review. Happy to be of service.

Lighting, Electrical, Smart Controls

Amanda
Amanda
4 reviews Toronto, BC

Moved Electrical Outlets

We needed 4 outlets moved to accommodate new built in cabinets. Marcello responded to the request quickly, and his communication was outstanding. Jake was our electrician and he was friendly, knowledgeable and got the job done quickly with no problems! We couldn't be happier and would definitely hire them again. Thank you for your help!

Thank you for the kind words Amanda, we are happy to be of service.

More about 3e Electrical Construction

Known simply as "3e" we are a boutique contracting company offering lighting, electrical, and smart control services; to home owners, general contractors, and organizations.

We handle jobs from as small as a single light fixture installation, bathroom fan replacement, panel upgrade, pot-light upgrades, to as large as full electrical scopes of work on Residential, Multi-Residential and ICI projects.

We specialize in Lighting, Electrical, and Smart Control Installations. From Nest products to smart locks, security systems, automatic blinds, and hot tubs that turn on when you first get home, fireplaces that start when you walk into the room. It's a new age and we are a new kind of Electrical company, and of course we do all the typical electrical work as well. Experts in swift and efficient Service Upgrades.

Check us out here: