Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Reviews for Gta Tv Wall Mounting

AJM in Toronto, Ontario
AJM in Toronto, Ontario

TV Wall Mount

Highly recommend! I wrote GTA TV Wall Mounting on the night of a stat holiday and heard back almost immediately. A couple of days later, Dennis came by attached the tv and installed the wall mount: the whole thing took less than an hour.
Not only was the process painless and fast, Dennis is a great guy. There's a reason this company has such tremendous reviews so no need to look any further if you're looking for similar work to be done.

Thanks so much sir!

Tim in Mississauga
Tim in Mississauga

Quick, Easy, great service!

Called Denis up at 11 asking for a quote. Was in a rush and asked if he can install asap since he was once close he agreed. Denis came and installed my TV that day and was very quick. Although he was quick, the quality of the job was very good. Denis is a professional and very good at installing TVs. He came prepared with all his tools, extra wires and even a little vacuum to clean up dust from the dry wall install. He hid the wires behind the wall for a clean install with no wires showing. Highly recommended! The price was worth the service and quality.

Thanks so much Tim!
Denis

Joan in Thornhill Ontario
Joan in Thornhill Ontario

Sound bar installation & wire concealment

Denis responded to my messages right away and was able to organize a quick date and time with me to come install my sound bar and conceal wires.
Arrived right on time. He took down my mounted 70” Tv, installed the mount with my sound bar, hid the wires and had everything up and running, all completed in an hour or so.

Thank you. I’m so glad to have found you on Homestars. Would definitely recommend him.

Thanks so much for your review Joan!

Dave in Peterborough
Dave in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

TV Wall Mount

Phoned Dennis with one day's notice.
He arrived on time with the required hardware.
Installation was competed with the TV mounted and wired within an hour and a half. I would not hesitate to use his services again.

Thanks so much Dave!

Christian in Minden
Christian in Minden

Mount TV in landscape for store

Dennis is the nicest person I’ve ever met! He has installed all of my TVs at home and store. You can tell he’s been doing this for a long time, he is a pro! Strongly recommend anyone needing a tv mounted to call Dennis

Thanks so much for your kind words Christian!
Always glad to help!

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Fast and professional

He was punctual and mounted an 85in and a 55in in 1 hour. He answered all the questions and concerns I had. Then he explained how to use them in the end. He helped test the audio and video worked with the existing set up. I went with him because Geek Squad was unreachable, so I appreciate that he gave me a quote and appointment on the day I requested. It was budget friendly for me.

Thanks so much sir!

Megan
Megan

Tv installation

Excellent service- professional and on time. I will definitely use this company again. Tv looks amazing mounted on our living room wall and we are able to enjoy all the features.

Thanks so much Megan!

Hui in Toronto
Hui in Toronto
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

He mounted 100 inch TV successfully

The floating cabinet can’t hold the 100 inch TV. Thanks Serge, 17 years experience in this field, he drilled 8 holes and inserted 8 long screws crossing by each two. Finally he mounted the big TV on the wall and cleaned after work. I appreciate his help very much.

Thank you sir!

Savo in North York
Savo in North York

Perfect service

I made a phone call to book an appointment for wall installation of 75 in Samsung Frame TV. I was asked when do I want appointment and my answer was ASAP because we just moved into new house and wanted to have one TV running. It was ASAP, same day, 10 PM appointment. Is there anybody else ho would do it? Work done was flawless,very professional and extremely clean.
Highly recommended and thank you again.

Thanks so much!

Chriscam
Chriscam
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional wall mounted tv

Installer was great, fast, and kept asking through the install about placement to make sure he did everything I wanted. also made no mess then showed me all the features on my wall mount

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

More about Gta Tv Wall Mounting

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services