Gta Tv Wall Mounting

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fantastic Service!!

Dennis was absolutely fantastic! Very professional service, very clean,
thorough and precise, and extremely quick! We are very happy with our newly mounted TV and highly recommend!! Thank you again! A++

Thanks so much for your feedback guys!

Shane M
Shane M

TV mounting, wire concealment

Denis mounted a 65" tv on drywall, and concealed the wires. He also cleaned up the wiring on a second tv, installed previously by someone else.

- Communication was good
- Denis was prompt
- The installation is solid, secure, and clean

Denis pays attention to the detail. He comes with a backpack of tools, including a small vacuum he used to clean up the tiny amount of dry-wall dust. When he was done, he took the time to point out to me that the TV was perfectly level, but that it wasn't quite parallel to the cabinet below because the floor is not perfectly level, making everything look slightly slanted. He then made a slight adjustment to the mount (a feature of the mount itself) to make everything look exact.

I'm completely satisfied with the work and I would call Denis again.

Thank you Shane!

TV Mounting & Art Hanging

Denis was very reliable and professional. He did an excellent job mounting my TV on a rotating bracket and hung several pieces of art for me. I was most impressed by how clean and precise he was. He measured everything perfectly and even brought a vacuum to clean up any mess from drilling into the walls. I highly recommend him and will hire him again in the future!

Thanks so much for your feedback!

David N
David N

Large TV Install with Wire Concealment

Had a new 77 inch tv installed at my condo. Contact was quick, helpful and professional and an install date was set for a date that was flexible but quick. Arrived on time and work was done to a very high standard. Tv was wall mounted to metal studs very securely and wires were concealed in a neat and organized manner. Very happy with the work and cost.

Would definitely recommend this service to anyone looking to have a tv wall mounted and other related work done.

Thank you so much!

AC
AC

Quick and Professional

I had to mount a new 55 inch TV in my condo. Denis was very responsive with my request for a quote and very accommodating with my schedule. He even brought his own TV mount in case my TV mounts won't work on a condo wall. And he was very quick to determine that my mount would work, explained what he did when I had questions, taught me how to use the mount and even helped me put on a wire cover I bought on amazon. The entire installation was done in an hour. I will definitely recommend Denis from GTA TV Wall Mounting. Thank you very much!

And my apologies Denis, I just realized forgot to pay for your parking. =( I will remember next time if I need to mount another TV!

Thanks for your review!

Haleh in Toronto
Haleh in Toronto

TV Installation

Denis did everything perfectly. He showed up on time, and was courteous and professional. This is the 2nd time I am using his services and it was as good as the first time! Hope to keep using his services in the future!

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Biljana in Scarborough
Biljana in Scarborough

TV Mounting

Dennis did a great job! He was on time, professional, and mounted the TV nicely. We did not have the proper screws but we were lucky that he had them on hand in his vehicle. We would definitely call Dennis back!

Thanks so much guys!
Truly appreciate your feedback!

Mounted Samsung 65" Frame TV

Denis, responded promptly to my inquiry regarding mounting a 65 inch Samsung Frame TV. He inquired regarding the surface to be mounted - drywall, or other. The TV was to be mounted on drywall and I wanted the wires hidden. He quickly texted the cost of mounting plus wire concealment and made the appointment in a timely manner. We wanted the TV in an exact position relative to a top shelf and a TV stand (containing the receiver, Apple TV and speakers - see attached photo). The job was completed in record time. The TV was aligned perfectly and the drywall remains were removed. Many thanks for a job well done at a very reasonable cost.

Thank you sir !

Catherine in Mississauga
Catherine in Mississauga

TV wall mount

Denis was a pleasure to work with. He is polite and friendly. He arrived on time with everything he needed to complete the wall mount of our tv. Before he left, he made sure the area was clean and confirmed that all of our devices were working correctly. The tv looks great! Highly recommend.

Thanks so much Catherine!

CLW
CLW

TV mount installation

Denis was very professional and a delight to work with. Correspondence was timely, and the scheduling and installation were just as quick - we couldn't ask for more. We highly recommend Denis, and we would without a doubt work with him again in future.

Thanks so much!

More about Gta Tv Wall Mounting

GTA TV WALL MOUNTING PROVIDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:

- TV wall mounting
- Low-voltage cable wiring( data, coaxial, speaker wire, HDMI, optical, home theater system setup,modem relocation, additional jack install,etc.)
- Hanging services