Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Formerly Toronto Home Services
Fences & Gates
60 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 200 Toronto ON M6K 1X9

Instagram
Fences & Gates
Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Kitchen renovation and wall removal

Good job the owner and his staff are kind and hardworking. The work was organized and they would clean up after themselves everyday so it doesn’t feel like a construction zone. They really go the extra mile to make you happy and satisfied. In fact I was so happy with the work I took them out to dinner and gave a tip

I'm pleased that you were happy with the work and the progress. We appreciate the seafood restaurant treat in the end :)

Punctual, professional, detail oriented

The staff at THS built us the perfect kitchen. They only do high quality, detail oriented work. These guys will not cut any corners and finish their work on time. Very happy for the kitchen they have built us.

We appreciate you taking your time to write this review. Thank you for your hospitality and being really easy to work with. We look forward to helping you with your future projects.

Thanks

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto
4 reviews East York, ON

Backyard fence

I agreed to a written estimate and paid a 20% deposit to get the project started. Suddenly, I owed a 50% deposit to "order materials" but this was not mentioned in the estimate. Also, I proposed a fair payment schedule to coincide with completion milestones for the fence and gate, but this was rejected by the builder. I'm very disappointed with the outcome and now have to hire someone else.

You were given a quote and agreed for us to start the work. I told you we require a deposit and before discussing the amount required you sent only 10%. I emailed you to notify you that the requirement was 50% down which covers materials. Instead of sending the other 40% you made up your own payment methods.

we proceeded with the demolition clean up and dug all the 4'x12" posts for the new concrete forms only after that I told you that we are unable to follow your payment structure as it does not cover even half of the materials.

Serkis in Ottawa
Serkis in Ottawa

Fence

Best service...
not only he finished my fence on time and perfect
they went out of their way to help me with finishing other people job
i would recommend him without even thinking ....
Thank you ..Thank you
Sam

$3,500,000.00

Hi Sam,

It was a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family. Please keep in mind the 5 year warranty and don't hesitate to call anytime.

jenniewithey
jenniewithey

Back Deck

We are SO happy with our new back deck! Saif and his team were absolutely lovely to work with and created so many beautiful details that we would have never thought of including, such as the diagonal boards and the cute little windows in the gates. Highly recommend!

Hi,

Thank you and your wonderful family for being accommodating and easy to work with. I'm really glad you liked the design and the build. Enjoy the rest of the summer and We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future.

Thanks

Edmond in Toronto
Edmond in Toronto

Wooden fence

Saif was great. The project took a bit longer than normal due to the issues with getting materials, but overall I am satisfied with the work.

Thank you Edmond for this kind review. We look forward to working again in the near future!

yousef k.
yousef k.

Bathroom renovation

They did my bathroom and did a fantastic job. I am in love with my new bathroom. Thank you THS

Hi Yousef,

Thank you for writing the review and the his and her vanity was a great idea

mmohamad04
mmohamad04
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement renovation

Saif and his team were very helpful and I’m happy to write this review. I had an unfinished basement and unfortunately picked the wrong contractor who ended up leaving the basement semi finished but taking the full amount. After meeting saif I felt comfortable in putting my trust in him. He is friendly, on time, and went out of his way to finish my basement. The price also was a lot cheaper then other quotes I recieved. He basically turned my basement into a one bedroom apartment that I could rent out. The tiles he chose for the floor were beautiful. Beyond happy. This is how business should be done

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for writing the review and we look forward to working on your deck this spring

thanks

Carinaj2021
Carinaj2021

Main floor renovations

Fantastic job . Highly recommend THS services for wonderful job in my living room & kitchen renos.

Hi Carina,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and and giving us the opportunity to work on your home.

Chris R.
Chris R.
0 reviews Toronto, BC

Bathroom Renovation

I hired Saif and his team to build me a new bathroom as mine was outdated. He suggested a few modern touches and used a waterproofing system behind the tiles that I had no idea existed. I will be hiring Toronto Home Services to build me a kitchen next year.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for writing the review and thank your dad for all the Italian food he stuffed us with every day lol

More about Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

After 15 years in the construction industry, we know what Canadian contractors want; great prices without compromising on quality or style -- all made to withstand Canadian weather.

We made it happen. Ecowood Composite Materials Inc. is a Canadian brand, based in Toronto Ontario, that offers a new option to contractors and homeowners looking for new ways to beautify their homes.

Deforestation in Canada is among the world’s lowest, making our country a world leader in sustainable forest management. Canadian forests are healthy, productive and thriving. Ecowood Composite Inc. is dedicated to helping this initiative by providing high quality alternative products to lumber.

All of our products go through a rigorous R&D process and testing and include a limited lifetime warranty.