Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Formerly Toronto Home Services
Fences & Gates
60 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 200 Toronto ON M6K 1X9

Instagram
Fences & Gates
Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

jchemij
jchemij
0 reviews Keswick, ON

Kitchen

100% professional from start to finish. Efficient clean and stayed within the quoted time frame. Very knowledgeable and planned for longevity. I will hire Saif again for future projects and definitely refer his expertise to friends and family.

Hi Julia ,

Thank you for writing the review and we look forward to seeing you and your wonderful family in the future.

John
John

front entrance interior and exterior upgrades

I wanted some more work done in my home, and didn't hesitate to have THS to do it. My front entry was long overdue for an upgrade, and once again the people of THS didn't disappoint. The project wasn't huge, but the professionals of THS went beyond my expectations. My front door was repaired and painted, and my entry foyer was made new with porcelain tiles. The entry walls were updated with new drywall and a bold paint scheme. The foyer looks fantastic, and the design choices made by the experts at THS were just what the area needed. The workmanship was incredible, and the attention to detail satisfied even my picky eyes. The workers completed the work quickly, under budget, and the project area was kept spotless. I am ecstatic about the finished work, and will definitely have THS back for my next project.

Thank you for takings the time to write the review. Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful family

Serge
Serge

Deck and fence

I am very happy with the final product, it turned out better than I had visioned. The project was a little behind schedule but the budget didn't increase in price at all other than my own additions. I was always able to get in touch and receive prompt replies at all times and all my concerns were addressed quickly. He worked with me to get a project that looked great and within my budget and was invaluable in helping getting my neighbors in on the fencing project.

Hi Serge,

thanks for taking your time to write your review. we look forward to helping you with future projects and wishing you and your wonderful family a great holiday season.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Porch Repair

Saif and his team did exactly what they said they would do and in the time it would take to do it. Quality and timing was important for us as we live up North and only come to the city every quarter. Saif also was able to help us with a few suggestions on other items we were working on which for us was something you don't get too often with contractors. We have other projects coming up in the spring and Saif will be on the top of our list when reaching out for quotes.

Hi Steve, it was a pleasure working with you and I am happy the work met your standards. Looking forward to working with you in the spring

mark
mark

Deck build incl fence gate and privacy wall

Saif has great attention to detail. His work is thorough and we were very pleased with final product. He communicates well throughout the process too and is a pleasure to deal with. Our only challenge was the timing went on much longer than we ever expected.

Hi Mark, Thanks for the honest review. It was a pleasure building the deck for you and your family and please keep us in mind for future projects.

live.life.real
live.life.real

Porch

We hired Saif and his team to build us a porch. Said recommended to use Brazilian IPE (Brazilian red walnut) . The end result was a masterpiece. ThankS guys!

Thank you for writing the review. I look forward seeing you next year to do the Brazilian Ipe oil treatment to bring out the colour.

Nicolas
Nicolas
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

Backyard Fence

Saif and his team provided a job well done! Project was complete our project despite the uncooperative November weather. Overall construction is A1 and the 2 gates built are excellent. Work was complete on time and true to the quote provided. The site was tidied up and left in good condition. Communication was also excellent with updates and questions answered promptly.

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. It was a pleasure working with you. we are glad that you are happy with the results and look forward to working with you in the future.

Simon
Simon

Elevated deck

Saif was very friendly and easy to deal with. After an initial estimate, we decided to delay for a year because of other priorities. The next season, Saif was happy to honour his previous price.
We are very happy with the work he did, and would certainly recommend him to any friends.

Thank you Simon for choosing us to build your upper deck. I'm glad we went with cedar as apposed to pressure treated.
Hope to see you and your wonderful family in the near future.

dferg80
dferg80

Deck and Fence

Saif and his crew did an excellent job with our fence & deck design/installation. He listened to my ideas and made suggestions that really enhanced what I envisioned for the deck. It took about 2 weeks from when we were quoted to the job being completed, and I can honestly say I am very satisfied with the quality of the work. I had been worried about the place being left a mess afterwards; however the crew disposed of all garbage at no additional cost.

Thank you for writing a review. It was great working with you and we're glad that you are happy with the design and work that was done. please keep us in mind for future projects.

Front of House Redesign - Stone, Wood, Stucco

**This is a late Review... Work took place May - August 2018.
We hired Saif and his crew to give the front of our home a modern facelift. He was very creative, found me quality materials, and made the place look amazing for a very very reasonable price. And he is a super solid guy. There were structural reinforcements needed and he pivoted without a bother to address them.

Where a couple of stars were missed...My only niggle was around time to finish, and workmanship of his hired help - but i think these are things we talked about and rectified where we could. some things we didn't resolve.

Saif personally worked very hard and his skill is refined. My house's curb appeal is amazing thanks to him and his vision. Im grateful for his work!

I appreciate the honest review and thank you.

More about Ecowood Composite Materials Inc.

After 15 years in the construction industry, we know what Canadian contractors want; great prices without compromising on quality or style -- all made to withstand Canadian weather.

We made it happen. Ecowood Composite Materials Inc. is a Canadian brand, based in Toronto Ontario, that offers a new option to contractors and homeowners looking for new ways to beautify their homes.

Deforestation in Canada is among the world’s lowest, making our country a world leader in sustainable forest management. Canadian forests are healthy, productive and thriving. Ecowood Composite Inc. is dedicated to helping this initiative by providing high quality alternative products to lumber.

All of our products go through a rigorous R&D process and testing and include a limited lifetime warranty.