Shack Shine House Detailing Service

Reviews for Shack Shine House Detailing Service

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Tried their other service of putting up christmas lights

This was an extremely disappointing experience. I would recommend reaching out to another provider if you are looking for Christmas lights to be installed. Communication has been horrible after they missed two scheduled appointments. I can’t even explain how truly frustrating my experience has been. Please beware if you are going to use this company and don’t expect anything. I am now left with no Christmas lights because I had to remove my old sets in preparation for the new ones.
Thanks for nothing Shack shine.

Scott in London
Scott in London
1 review Newcastle, ON

Vinyl Siding House Washing and Windows

Great Service, House Vinyl and Windows were dirty and Shack Shine did a great job at making the house look clean and sparkle. Took them around 7 hours with 2 guys so they are detailed and explain any stain they can’t get out. Would recommend.

Ponytail
Ponytail
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Siding Cleaning

Excellent job! The gentlemen were polite and prompt. I would certainly recommend them for your home detailing.

The siding looks like new and was done efficiently without any muss or fuss.

Linda W
Linda W
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Window Cleaning

I used Shine Shack for window cleaning. Brian and his team were professional and very willing to ensure I was happy. I received a quote quickly and their price was very competitive. My windows look great . I would recommend Shine Shack Durham.

Wayne green in Ajax
Wayne green in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Gutter cleaning

Came in spent 15mins when i was away from work wanted the dirt removed from the install of new roofing. Just 1/8 cm deep maybe no leafs etc. When i found out spent 15mins i looked at closets gutter easy access this is what i see and gods know what the ones i got to get on the roof look like

Hi Wayne, thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Shack Shine Durham. As this is the page for the York Region franchise location, which is separately owned and operated, I am unable to respond on their behalf. Please feel free to reach out to info@shackshine.com and an agent will be able to put you in contact with the franchise owner for Durham region. Thank you.

Andrea Balsara from Bowmanville
Andrea Balsara from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Window Cleaning

Brian and his crew were efficient, courteous, and incredibly hard-working. Our house is an old Victorian, with huge windows—not an easy house to clean—and Shack Shine went above and beyond; cleaning off old paint, being careful with the old windows, getting them as clean as I’ve ever seen them. We have already booked them for next year’s window cleaning! I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review Andrea! We are so glad you had such a great Shack Shine experience. Have a wonderful day!

The Shack Shine Team

Rod  in Pickering
Rod in Pickering
13 reviews Pickering, ON

Windows and gutters cleaned

We contracted Shack Shine to clean our windows and outside of gutters as well as cleaning out the mess within the gutters in a number of spots.
Brian gave us a very reasonable quote for this.
The team showed up right on time ,were very friendly and did a meticulous job.
We would not hesitate in the least to refer Brian and his team>
Great Job Guys!

Rod & Sharon

Alexandra in Bowmanville
Alexandra in Bowmanville
1 review Pickering, ON

Professional, Polite, Respectful Windows Cleaning

The Shack Shine Team was amazing. They arrived on time, introduced themselves in a very polite manner and got right to work. They treated my home with respect; putting down tarps so as not to damage the carpet. The supervisor came by to see how the team was doing and rolled up his sleeves and went to work with his men. They worked hard and stayed until the job was done to my satisfaction. My windows sparkled when they were done and I’m a fussy customer. Brian and his team did a lot of extras such as wiping all the frames, cleaning the front door, and cleaning the garage door. It’s so nice to see a team that works so well together while being respectful to each other and to our house and us while at the same time being cheery about their work. They seemed to enjoy what they did and working with people. I highly recommend them to anyone. Prices are very reasonable. - Alexandra A., Pickering, ON

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Gutter Cleaning Inside & Out

Have never used Shack Shine before but my neighbor just had them in to clean out his gutters and he was very happy with them. So I decided to book them in to clean out our gutters as well as scrub the outside of them as they were stained.

I was very impressed with not only the professionalism but the quality of the equipment they brought with them. They showed before and after pictures of the inside of the gutters. I couldn't believe what had accumulated over the years.

Great professional service at an honest price. I will get them back in for next spring to clean our exterior windows.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Gutter cleaning & window washing

Professional.
Honest.
Friendly.
Efficient.
Meticulously clean.
Fair prices.
Getting the annual plan. Brian and his team are hard working, and take their job seriously.
Would highly recommend Shack Shine Durham team!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a fantastic review! We are glad to hear you had such a positive experience and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again for choosing Shack Shine for your house detailing needs!
The Shack Shine Team