Adam Window & Gutter Cleaning Services & Repair

Reviews for Adam Window & Gutter Cleaning Services & Repair

Sergio in Toronto
Sergio in Toronto

Gutter Cleaning

Bilal did a great job in the cleaning of our gutters. I has been a pleasure to deal with him: he gave us a quote fast after our request, he committed to a reasonable date and time and came on time. During the work he kept us posted of any findings regarding our roof and gutters. Finally, he sent us photos showing the work results and issues found.

Anne
Anne
17 reviews Aurora, ON

Gutter Cleaning

Balil is professional, and decent with an amazing work ethic. He goes above and beyond and I am very glad I found him on Homestars. You won’t be disappointed if you hire him!

Eavestrough/gutter inspection; advice regarding roof condition

Adam Window and Gutter Cleaning came to my home and did an efficient and effective inspection and cleaning of my gutters (on an extremely high roof). Adam also provided some helpful advice regarding my roof condition and how to preserve its lifespan.
Adam was professional, practical, timely, helpful and very congenial.
I would absolutely strongly recommend Adam for work of this nature and will plan to hire Adam again in the future.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Gutter cleaning

The service was excellent and very reasonably priced. Yhe gentlemen who came was friendly and proffessional and efficient

Emergency gutter cleaning

Our regular gutter cleaner decided it was too cold and slippery to come clean our gutters - he figured we'd have to wait till spring. Wasn't happy doing that so found Adam Window &Gutters who said he'd come and do it as soon as the weather turned favourable. He visited our home while it was still freezing and confirmed he'd come when it warmed up. Sure enough, it warmed up and he came as promised. Good communication, friendly service, highly recommended.

Gutter cleaning

Came right away. Was a pleasure to work with. My gutters were completely blocked. Great service!

Christmas Lights

Adam from Home Stars was amazing. Very polite, clean, quick and respectable. An all round GREAT GUY. I highly recommend his services

Daryl
Daryl

Christmas Lights

Very professional and did a great job hanging up our Christ’s lights. The job was done fast and I was very pleased.

More about Adam Window & Gutter Cleaning Services & Repair

We are a professional window cleaner, we are punctual, always on time, always make sure the jobs are done to the top satisfaction. We make sure we are careful in the house. We are looking to build relationship with customers so we ensure the jobs is always done to perfection.

We do interior and exterior window cleaning.