Ac Tree Service

Ac Tree Service

Reviews for Ac Tree Service

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Tree Removal

Nothing but positive feedback for this company. From my initial enquiry Collin was prompt, courteous, informative and personable in his responses to my multiple emails. He and Angela removed a very tall (40-50' at peak?) willow tree which was situated very close to my house without incident and when I arrived on the scene at the close of my workday the majority of the work had been completed and they had remembered to set aside a few branches for me as requested. As they were leaving they assisted me in bagging and dragging off some trimmings from the mulberry bushes I had just cut at no extra charge. The next day my neighbour from across the street approached me to let me know that he had watched Collin and Angela for a while as they went about their job, chopping, trimming, chipping and clearing and he was impressed with their work and professionalism.

Thank you D, for taking the time to leave us this nice review! We're glad that you are pleased with our work. It was a pleasure working with you and speaking with you to make arrangements.

Jenny
Jenny

Trimmed Tree and shrubs - provided great advice

Looked for trustworthy company to help me in removing a two story Christmas tree. Colin provided me with options I didn't know I had. I was able to save the tree and trim it. Along with that shrubs were removed and others trimmed. Everything was handled efficiently and no mess left for me to deal with. To boot he and Angela were so pleasant and patiently answered all questions. No hesitation to use them again!

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to leave us this kind review!
I know the spruce was in rough shape and hope this trim will do the trick. It can always be removed later if it keeps declining in health.
We're glad that you are pleased with the work and it was a pleasure chatting with you and your family.

jason in Toronto
jason in Toronto

Tree removal

Collin and Angela did an amazing job removing our tree in our backyard. They were both professional, courteous and efficient. They even removed a small tree free of charge as well. They cleaned up the entire yard including the neighbors yard as the tree was close to the propertyline. As soon as Angela arrived she raked all the leaves in our front yard. This type of service you cannot find nowadays.I recommend AC TREE SERVICE to my neighbors and friends.
Thanks again Collin and Angela. We will be using your services again for projects.

Hello Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review! It was a pleasure working with you from quote to completion, you're such a friendly, cheerful guy! We had a great time working on your tree, those big rigging jobs are a fun challenge.
We're glad that you are pleased with our work and would recommend us. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Enjoy all that new sunlight!

Rebecca C
Rebecca C

Fantastic job to remove the old tree

Collin and his crew did a fantastic job to remove the tall Ash tree in my backyard. They worked efficiently and professionally. They cleaned the area completely before they left. It's a pleasure to talk to Collin and he always explains everything patiently to me.

I highly recommend Collin's services to everyone . Pricing, quality of work, and cleanup is exceptional.

Extraordinarily good job !

Hello Rebecca,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review!
We're glad that you are pleased with our work and are happy with the clean up job. It was always a pleasure talking with you over email and in person and we're grateful you chose us for your ash tree removal.
Thank you for being willing to recommend us and we appreciate your business.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

mlf.33
mlf.33

Trimmed and pruned trees

Collin and Angela did an amazing job trimming and pruning a few trees in our backyard. They were both professional, courteous and efficient. They did a masterful job on our trees and cleaned up the entire yard beautifully. I would highly recommend AC TREE SERVICE to my neighbors and friends. Thanks again Collin and Angela for a job well done. We will be using your services again for any tree related projects.
Mike and Carolyn Florio
Brampton

Thank you Mike for taking the time to leave us this nice review! We are very happy that you are pleased with our work. It was a pleasure meeting you and talking with you and Carolyn and we look forward to the next time we see you both.
Have a fantastic rest of your summer!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Pesky mulberry tree pruining!!

Amazing service and highly knowledgeable on tree pruining i was so impressed !!

When they finished they cleaned up nicely, i highly recommend AC Tree Service 10/10 Absolutely!!

And so very nice to deal with!! Thank you

It says "private user" but I believe I know who this is. Thank you "E" for your review! We greatly appreciate it.
It seems to be the year of the mulberry as we've trimmed and removed at least a dozen so far and the berries have just come out. I hope this trim lasts a good long time and maybe the tree will end up being removed as we hoped.

All the best and enjoy your summer!

Keith in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

Tree pruning

I did my homework. Not only was AC tree service more than reasonable, they showed up early, cleaned up so I didn't even know they were there, and completed the work beyond my expectations. I would recommend them highly!

Thank you Keith for taking the time to leave us this positive review!
We're glad that you are pleased with our work and you're willing to recommend us.
I hope your pool stays clean and you get a little more sunlight now. Have a great summer!

Steve
Steve

Norway maple removal/Linden pruning

Collin and his crew were a pleasure to have on my property for the removal of a 30-year-old norway maple, and the pruning of a full sized linden. They worked efficiently, and were fully committed to responsibly protecting both my property and the working crew.

I would not hesitate to recommend Collin's services to family, friends, and neighbours. Pricing, quality of work, and cleanup is exceptional.

Thank you again for a job well done!!

Steve, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review! We really appreciate it. We're glad that you are pleased with our work and would recommend us to others. It was great working with you!

Ann Marie in Toronto
Ann Marie in Toronto

Tree Removal

Thank you to Colin and Angela for your amazing service and helping us out of a stressful situation. A pine tree fell on our house and Colin was so responsive and kindly fit us into his busy schedule in a very timely manner. Excellent and professional service. Highly recommend them!

Ann Marie

Thank you for your kind review Ann Marie! We're happy to have been able to help you out and take care of the tree before it fell any further. Hopefully this will be the last time you have a tree emergency! All the best and take care.

bob in brampton
bob in brampton

Norway Maple

Collin and Angela removed a decaying Norway Maple from our property. It had split down the middle and was a hazard. Job was completed efficiently and cleanup was thorough! Definitely recommend.

Hello Bob, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We're glad that you're pleased with our work!

More about Ac Tree Service

We offer: - Any size tree trimming & complete removals - Stump grinding / digging - Tree planting - Storm clean-up - Tree bracing & cabling - Lot / land, trail & view clearing - Residential, business & commercial FREE QUOTES! In person or by emailing us pictures Over 15 ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Brampton?