Refined Renos

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Refined Renos

Nellia
Nellia

Complete renovation of the house.

Renovation process might be stressful, long, pricy and time-consuming. Luckily for me, Refined Renos was a company which helped me to get through that process as easy as possible. I am very pleased with the quality, task-prioritizing and efficiency. I will definitely recommend this company as well as use their service for future projects.

The huge job was done in a timely manner which includes: demolition of the walls and seeling, complete renovation of 4 washrooms, new kitchen,
floor, stairs and doors, basement.

Thank you very much for such a grate review!!!
Was really pleased to work with you !
Enjoy your house in full and feel free to contact us if you need anything

Refinedrenoscorp

tszilagy
tszilagy

3 bathrooms replaced

This was my first major renovation and the repairs went flawless. Even with additional damage found during the tear down , issues resolved with no extra timing.

Hearing from Slava after the repairs were down was such a nice gesture. Makes you feel taken care off.

Thanks again. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for such a great review
Fell free to contact ma back if anything
Please enjoy you bathrooms

Refinedrenoscorp

Daniel
Daniel
2 reviews North York, ON

Finished Basement

Refined Renos was an amazing company. I was recommend by a friend to this company. At first I met with the guy, and he came off very friendly and professional. I wasnt sure of him at first as well because he was so young I questioned his experience. But I was overcame with his willingness to give me his very best. I was not mistaken because he helped with more then I could even ask for. From advice on the floor plans, and how to make the whole place comfortable to live in. While still save space for my own custom needs. Very easy to work with and not stressful by any means. He explained it word to word easily, and broke it all up into to stages so I can see it laid out perfectly. While explaining how it will all go through. My first experience doing this sorta thing, and he made me feel confident with my decisions along with the advice he gave to make it perfect. I know its not easy to go into something as big of a project as this, while working alongside with other contractors. But making sure it was done on time and completely finished was for sure. With Refined Renos Id recommend to anyone for their first time to make sure everything goes nice and smoothly through out. Im EXTREMELY happy with my basement and the work they provided. Couldnt find anyone more professional then themselves. Think I made a good friend out of Slavic, even after the past three months of hard work.

Thanks a lot for so long and full review, I'm glad you like what we did , it's was a big project and we did it together!
Thank you for cooperation and patience
Refined Renos Corporation

joanj2010 .
joanj2010 .

Bathroom Renovation

Slava recently renovated our outdated bathroom to a beautiful, modern, upscale space which now feels more like a spa! From the beginning, Slava understood the concept we were hoping to achieve and he provided detailed drawings for our approval before proceeding to the next step . He paid a lot of attention to details and was great to work with. His customer service is excellent! I would highly recommend Refined Renos for your next renovation project.

Hello 👋
Thank you very much for the excellent review !!!
Enjoy your spa!;) was pleasure working with you as well

And thanks again

Steve J.
Steve J.
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom renovation - New Shower Installation

We are very happy with the work Slava and his team did and would highly recommend them. We found him to be fair, honest and transparent. He was quick to respond to any inquiries and was very communicative throughout the entire process to address any questions or concerns. We will definitely use Slava for any future projects in our home.

Was pleased to work with you guys
Feel free to contact us again , will be always happy to assist you again

Full bathroom renovation

After visiting many showrooms, watching HGTV and flipping through bathroom pictures on the internet I thought I had planned out the perfect bathroom, but to my surprise Slava made several suggestions to improve upon my plans that I hadn’t thought of. If I hadn’t taken his suggestions I’m not sure I’d be as thrilled as I am with the remodel.

Not only am I happy with the end product, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the working relationship. At all times I was listened to what I wanted and Slava’s workmanship gets a perfect score. Additionally I was apprised of the schedule of work to be done and notified in advance of who was coming to my home that day, ie plumber, electrician, etc. Absolute professionalism!

azhomeowner
azhomeowner

Bathroom Reno

Rip and replace of our ensuite master bathroom. We were working on a deadline due to the arrival of our first child. The team delivered on time and budget.

Rob
Rob
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom en-suite

Refined Reno’s provided a full service option for me from design to demo to finish.
The final product was a high quality finish completed within the time estimated.
I am completely satisfied with the work and the professionalism through out the process. Highly recommend giving them a opportunity to add value to your home.

Astap P.
Astap P.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovation

Slava and his team at refined Reno’s did a full washroom renovation at my house earlier this year. Where should I start. Slava and his team did an outstanding job. Not only with the quality of work but also customer service. His workmanship is outstanding, very clean and tidy. He tapped up every room and used drop sheets everywhere so my house would not get dirty from the work in the bathroom. He left after each work day cleaner then when he got there. If I could give 10/10 rating I would. The job was completed exactly to my standards. At one point I decided I did not like the color of the tiles for the floor. He said no problem and ripped them all out and started all over again with a new color that I chose. No hassle not complaining. He really cares about the customers satisfaction. My washroom looks beautiful and professionally done at a amazing price. Everyone that visits compliments me on my gorgeous bathroom. Referred him to a hand full of people to this day. Will definitely call him back to do my basement this summer. Good job Slava and the refined Reno team.

Thank you very much for such a great review!!!
Was pleased to work with you as well
Enjoy you bathroom and fell free to contact me if anything

Lawrence
Lawrence
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovation and Misc Repairs

I hired Slava to do some drywall, mudding & taping, trim, painting and tiles. I was happy with the quality of work, especially the tiles. But most importantly I was happy how he dealt with issues that I pointed out. No issues out of the ordinary but he fixed everything that I asked and stuck around until the job was done.

Was pleasure to work with you
Please enjoy you bathroom responsibly;)

Wish you all the best

More about Refined Renos

Basement & Bathroom Renovations across York Region including; North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Aurora, King City, Newmarket, Stouffville and Barrie. Best Renovation Contractors on HomeStars.