Carrigane Plasterworks

Reviews for Carrigane Plasterworks

Daniel
Daniel

Taping and finishing

Great guy to work with, you will not be disappointed with the work.

Very clean and smart, true professional in his field!

Hi Daniel.

thank you for the great review!
hope to work together again in the future.

Gino  in Old Toronto
Gino in Old Toronto

Repair & replace lathe paster walls & ceilings

The job involved replacing and repairing lathe plaster walls & ceilings. Ronan removed damaged walls and debris and installed drywall where needed and repaired walls with cracks. The completed job was of a high quality and ready for primer and paint.
Ronan is punctual, professional and dependable. He takes pride in his work, he is trustworthy and his work is of a high quality. I will definitely call him again.

thank you Ronan for a job well done!

Hi Gino,

thanks for a great review. much appreciated!

it was a pleasure working for you and all over a great experience with good results.

looking forward to working with you in the future.

best regards,

Michael111 in the Beaches
Michael111 in the Beaches

Excellent work, great service - highly recommended

Ronan at Carrigane Plasterworks is that rare breed of professional: a contractor who shows up when he says he will, communicates progress, sticks to his timeline, and does excellent work at a reasonable price. What else could you ask for?
I hired Ronan to repair a popcorn ceiling. Ronan met a challenging timeline and went the extra mile to ensure that
he’d deliver quality work in a timely way. How good was his work? Let me put it this way: the electrician who installed my pot lights, after Ronan had repaired the ceiling, liked the plastering work so much that he asked
for Ronan’s contact information to repair a popcorn ceiling in his own
home. And ya gotta believe that electricians see lots of popcorn ceiling repairs.
I have already recommended Ronan to a couple of people and would not hesitate to pass his name along to others. Work with him: you won’t be sorry

Hi Micheal

thank you for taking the time to leave me a outstanding review here on homestars.

I'm very happy for you that it all went well and your popcorn ceiling turned out as you expected.

my review on you micheal is quite the same because you were understanding and a pleasure to work for.

all the best from me and have a great year!

Jerry
Jerry

Ceiling skimming

Recently purchased a condo which had popcorn ceilings and after removing it I contacted Ronan to skim and sand the ceilings. From the first point of contact to the last, Ronan was a gentleman. He did great work and answered all the questions I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to get any drywall/plaster work done.

Hi Jerry,

thank you very much for the review.
it was a pleasure working for you and wish you the most best with moving into your new home!

best regards.

carrigane plasterworks

Basement ceiling drywall completion and plastering

Ronan is incredibly professional, reliable and an excellent communicator. He completed our basement ceiling within 3 days, cleaned the basement ensuring it was spotless and provided timely and accurate communication throughout the entire process. His work is IMPECCABLE and we are thrilled with the final product. On a personal level, he's an incredibly kind and genuine person whose work ethic is impressive and unparalleled to other contractors we've encountered. We would gladly use Ronan's services again and highly recommend him to anyone looking for exemplary work at a competitive price.

hey jade.

what can I say!!
thank you so much for this amazing review. not that you reflected on my work but also my attitude towards all my clients.

I wish you the best and good run into Christmas.

once again much appreciated !

Brittany in Toronto
Brittany in Toronto

Replace drop ceiling with drywall ceiling

We called Ronan to replace our drop ceiling in our basement with drywall. He was extremely responsive and punctual right from our first interaction. He came to our home and provided up with a reasonable quote and started the work soon thereafter. He was finished in less than a week, stuck to the price quoted, and gave us daily updates with pictures. The work was fantastic and it was an all around fantastic experience. We will definitely be using Ronan again!

Hi Brittany.

thank you for the worthy and honest review.
it was a pleasure working for ye both.

I appreciate everything
thanks

GOODREVIEW in Scarborough
GOODREVIEW in Scarborough

Fair price Professional service, Excellent service

Complex basement Apartment, installed drywall tape and mud of just under 1,000 sq ft. From beginning to the end, Ronan was professional and courteous. His workmanship is excellent and despite numerous challenges he was easy to work with and maintained a very positive attitude. I strongly recommend Ronan and his team for your work if you want someone who is both honest and fair.

Hi Pat

Thank you kindly for leaving a outstanding review ,
it is very much appreciated

it was a pleasure working for you and your a gentleman.

all the best
and thanks for hiring my company

Mike
Mike

Drywall and plaster main floor.

Ronan did the drywall for our renovation on the main floor. The party-wall was brick and the plaster was in poor shape. He did a skim coat so it would look new and match. I was very happy with the work. Ronan does all the plastering himself. He was also able to schedule the job quickly and worked continuously until it was complete.

Hi Mike,

thank you for the great review.
much appreciated

it was a pleasure working with you and you been descive on all aspects for me to get the results you wanted.

take care

Carrigane plasterworks

Arwen in Scarborough
Arwen in Scarborough

Drywall and taping basement apartment

So we contacted carrigane plasterwork (Ronan) we had him comeby for a quote and we hired him

His work was clean fast and we didn’t have any issues with the finish. It was a breeze from the start to finish!!

He stuck to his words wit timing and finish dates which we were surprised as some contractors in the past were not as reliable

He took away all the rubbish scraps and a done a very good clean up

Ronan also offer a few touch ups in the main hallway at no extra cost

Really happy with the service! Can I say more
Successful in every way

Thanks Ronan

Hi arwen

thank you kindly for such a brilliant review.

taking the time to leave me one builds my work and profile in drywall and taping .

all the best to you and hope you have a good run into Christmas.

carrigane plasterworks.

Scott
Scott

Popcorn ceiling and general patching

Had a popcorn ceiling removed and needed skim coating. Ronan was able to accommodate my tight schedule and did a great job creating a nice smooth finish.

He was busy and working multiple jobs as contractors do, but was very communicative is schedule changes and still hustled to meet my crazy deadline.

Hi Scott

thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review!

much appreciated
it was a pleasure working for you!

More about Carrigane Plasterworks

Welcome to Carrigane Plasterworks
Our story starts over 20 years ago in County Cork, Ireland. Carrigane is a family owned business where the fine skill of plasterING has been handed down from generation to generation.
Canada was a fine choice to move our business and we continue to offer our expertise in hanging drywall, plastering, mudding, installing crown molding and the high;y sought after Diamond Veneer Plastering.
We consider ourselves approachable, clean/tidy, transparent in all our interactions and we see you as a relationship and not a mere transaction.
We guarantee our work to a high standard finish and would encourage you to inspect our work to help you decide if you would like to work with us.
Reach out to discuss what is possible.