Plastering

Plastering

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Carrigane Plasterworks

Fireplace refacing

Ronan and crew did drywall for our renovation and were excellent and efficient. But the main work was to reface our fireplace, which is the signature piece in our family room. We werent sure exactly what we wanted and Ronan took the time to review options, offer his expert opinion and even show us what different looks would be as he was doing it. The finished product is beautiful and maintains the fireplaces key place in our stunning new family room. Great work! Thanks, DG

Hi,
Thank you for leaving such a great review about the work we completed.
Appreciate you taking the time to do so.

best always

Scotch

Ceiling work/removal of popcorn ceiling.

Ronan and his crew were fantastic. We used him in the past for a smaller job and were really impressed. When it came time to get moving on the larger job, there was no question we wanted to hire Ronan again.
Good communication, excellent workmanship, and he kept to his quote and timeline. In fact, Ronan even went above and beyond the quote, and did additional work which we didn't discuss.
Once again, an amazing experience and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Hi Scotch.

Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a great review.
It was a pleasure to work for ye, and would work for ye again in the future if you require any of my services.

Best always,

Annita
Annita

Popcorn ceiling removal

Ronan did a great job on our living room dining room and family room.
He was very pleasant and made sure everything was cleaned up after the job. Ceilings were smooth and in great condition after he was done.

Hi Annita,

Thank you for trusting me to get the results you were looking for.
it was a great experience working for ye and say a big thanks to Mike also.

All the best with the rest of the work.

carrigane20@gmail.com

Main floor drywall repair

We needed both drywall & plaster repair and they did an amazing job in a timely manner. Thank you Carrigane Plasterworks!

Thank so much for leaving a review on my work and business.
Thank ye both for the hospitality while working there and it was a pleasure to work with ye both.

Excellent work, very professional

Ronan was incredible, fair and professional. His quality of work was top notch, and he left my house tidy. I would definitely use Ronan for future drywall/plaster needs, top notch and very satisfied!

Thanks mike for leaving me a great review
It was a pleasure working for you and will be great to be apart of the next part of your project.
Also your hospitality was 100%

till next time.
best
carrigane plasterworks
carrigane20@gmail.com

Old plaster wall repair

A man of his word, Ronan was incredibly punctual, detailed and a pleasure to work with. His work is amazing and it's extremely exciting that my old plaster wall has been beautifully repaired with "old school" European skills.
My once saggy, bulging plaster wall is now smooth as glass - it's really incredible to see what his skills are, and I couldn't be more pleased.

RR in Toronto
RR in Toronto

Garage Drywall Taping and Repairs

Great experience. Ronan was responsive when contacted and executed the work within the date and timeframe agreed. Great quality on top of all that. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for professional drywall repairs.

Hi.

thanks for taking the time to leave me such a great review.

I'm glad you are happy with the work and it was a pleasure working for you.

Carlotta
Carlotta
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen

Ronan was very professional but at the same time warm and easy to work with. He was knowledgeable about the job and charge a reasonable price. I would definitely use him again and also recommend him to friends and family. Thanx Ronan.

Hi Carlotta,

thank you so much for leaving a worthy review.
I'm glad your happy with the work and looking forward to working with you again.

it was a pleasure been apart of your work that needed done.

Thomas
Thomas

Entire Basement Dry Wall and Stairway Plaster/Lathe Wall Repair

I hired Carrigane Plasterworks to drywall, tape, mud, and prime my 700 sqft basement that I am renovating myself. I also had a 100 year old plaster and lathe wall that had developed a bulge to it and hired them to make the wall flat once again. Ronan promptly came out to visit the house and make an accurate estimate of cost. He also suggested the most cost efficient way to repair the wall. Both Ronan and Stephen did an excellent job! When they ran into an unexpected snag, they promptly assessed the situation and took care of it immediately. They are punctual, hardworking, and tidy. The basement looks amazing and the party wall too! Many thanks for a job well done!

Hi Thomas.

I really appreciate you leaving me a review and taking the time to do so, and really showing my further clients what Carrigane plasterworks is all about.
Also ye were great clients to work with and hospitality was great.

wishing you the very best on the rest of the project and Happy Halloween!

Rob K.
Rob K.

Miracle worker! Replastering of wavy stairway wall

Highly recommend Carrigane Plasterworks. We had an extremely wavy 100 year old plaster wall going all the way up our stairs which was a real eyesore. After reading all the positive reviews, I reached out to Ronan and he immediately responded and came by to inspect and give a quote. The quote was more than fair and we decided to hire him. In less than 2 days Ronan and his team completely transformed our wall! There were 2 huge waves and now it looks completely level. And the plaster he uses combined with his skill left the wall looking and feeling smooth as glass. Super impressive. And the best part is, unlike drywall, there is no dust and the wall the rock solid and will likely last a lifetime.

Ronan and his crew couldn’t be nicer guys. They worked extremely hard and kept the place clean, covering our floors and furniture and cleaning along the way.

Can’t wait to paint and have these 100 year old plaster walls looking brand new again. Give them a call, I highly recommend!

Hi rob.

what can I say is only thank you for such a amazing review. you touched on a lot of good things that we do.
and referencing the qualitys of real plaster.

thank you for your hospitality it was excellent.

have a good day.

carrigane plasterworks
6477818432.

More about Carrigane Plasterworks

Welcome to Carrigane Plasterworks
Our story starts over 20 years ago in County Cork, Ireland. Carrigane is a family owned business where the fine skill of plasterING has been handed down from generation to generation.
Canada was a fine choice to move our business and we continue to offer our expertise in hanging drywall, plastering, mudding, installing crown molding and the high;y sought after Diamond Veneer Plastering.
We consider ourselves approachable, clean/tidy, transparent in all our interactions and we see you as a relationship and not a mere transaction.
We guarantee our work to a high standard finish and would encourage you to inspect our work to help you decide if you would like to work with us.
Reach out to discuss what is possible.