Modern Sense Furniture

Furniture
Modern Sense Furniture

Reviews for Modern Sense Furniture

Never buy from them

Terrible store, their as it called himself "manager" Steve rude and scummer. They will promise you that they have a product cheaper than in other stores, take your money and then will tell you that they dont have it, but you can choose something from their floor. THEY WILL NEVER REFUND YOU MONEY. We already open a sue against them. Also, we found their former employees, they told us a great story which we sent to our contact in CP24

Dan
Dan
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

VERY UNFAIR MANAGER STEVE

STEVE THE MANAGER HELD OUR CREDIT HOSTAGE AND WOULD ONLY AGREE TO USE IT ON FLOOR MODEL ITEMS AFTER SEVERAL DISCUSSIONS. HE WAS INTIMIDATING, UNCOOPERATIVE, UNFAIR, IMPATIENT AND SIMPLY DIDN'T CARE ONCE HE HAS YOUR MONEY. NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH ARROGANCE FROM A MANAGER. LOVE THE FURNITURE BUT ISN'T WORTH THE HASSLE OR GRIEF IF AN ISSUES ARISES. BE SMART, SHOP WHERE YOU ARE APPRECIATED AND TREATED FAIRLY.

keshav in Etobicoke
keshav in Etobicoke

HORRIBLE SERVICES

I wish i knew that they are not going to provide me any service or give my product on time.

Gummer.Pola in Old Toronto
Gummer.Pola in Old Toronto

Two months and no furniture, horrible customee service

Wish I'd read the reviews before buying here, everything about this feels wrong at this point and like I won't ever ger the furniture or my money back. Paid a lot of money for a sleeper sofa that was supposed to arrive in the first week of August, was clearly told it's in stock (the whole reason for buying it) and since then nothing. I only got to talk to them once after I initiated the contact and they started telling me excuses about how it's in the US and there are issues at the border (ok but for how long, why wasn't I contacted about delays and why was I told the sofa is here and in stock to begin with?), manager said it will be here the second week of September. Anyway, have been emailing them since we're almost past the second week of September and no sofa, no response to my emails, no nothing. I will be filing an official complaint about this business if this isn't resolved soon.

Anit in Toronto
Anit in Toronto

Best Service provider around Toronto, Canada

At Modern Sense Furniture Store, I found some of the most reasonably priced and quality love seats. Added to my living room, it added glamor and style to my lovely space I loved. modern sense Service....!

More about Modern Sense Furniture

Welcome to Modern Sense Furniture Store Toronto we have latest furniture designs collection like Contemporary Furniture, Mirrored Furniture, Home and Office Furniture Collection and unique design and great craftsmanship, and above all for affordable price.
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?