AD Painting And Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
AD Painting And Decorating

Reviews for AD Painting And Decorating

Kitchen cabinets

Love how he went out of his way to help us get the job done!

Thanks for your great comments, it was pleasure working for you. Be sure as a company we will do our best for our customers to fulfill their goal and dream about their need. Thanks again for making our company be a part of repainting your kitchen cabinets . Thanks

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Exterior and Interior

I really recommend the Team From AD painting . I was really happy with the work they did, amazing team, trustworthy, Friendly, punctual and they Finished on time.

Thank you AD painting for the amazing job.

Thanks for making our company part of repainting our exterior house and interior. Our priority is to make our customers happy and satisfied about the service we offer them. As a team we appreciate working with you and knowing you. AD painting company is always ready to serve you incase of having any other painting jobs in the future.

AD painting team

AD painting was beyond great ..... definitely will recommend this team customer service was above and beyond .

Thanks for your nice words, AD painting company is always ready to serve its customers the best way and make them happy about any service they need help with or they want to. Thanks for choosing our company to do repainting your house.

David in Surrey
David in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

House painting

Very nice job on the painting of the exterior of my house. The crew went above and beyond to make the job look good.

Thanks for your nice words and thanks for making us part of painting your exterior house. Ad Painting is always look for its customers needs and their happiness to consider itself as a successful company. We are always ready for any other painting job you may have in the future.

AD Painting Decorating Company

Joseph
Joseph
1 review Surrey, BC

Full House Interior Painting

We hired AD Painting to paint the full interior of our home shortly after we moved in. The team took great care of the home, were attentive to our environment and flexible in dealing with other trades in the home who were installing new flooring. The quality of the work was very good and we appreciated the level of care the team put into their work.

Thanks for choosing our company and thanks for making us part of painting your interior house. Be sure that our main priority is to make our customers happy and satisfied about the service we offer them. Our job is to be flexible and take easy steps so our customers feel safe and comfortable during the work time frame. AD painting is always ready to serve you in the future incase of having any other painting job you need. Thanks

AD painting Decorating Team

Li  Burnaby
Li Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

exterior painting of the house

I find the AD painting & decorating at Home Star, and I am happy that I made the great choice to hire them.
Araz with his team worked very hard and maintained extraordinary professionalism; they paid attention to details while doing so. When they finished the work of the day, they left the place clean and tidy. I was so happy with their work way.
Araz is good at the communication with his customers. We communicated many times for the details of the contract and other questions of my requirements. I am really appreciated for Araz’s patience and understanding to my very poor oral English!
AD painting has the color designer, do professional pressure washing, fix, carpentry, and handyman services. I am satisfied with all their great services.
Their price was reasonable, and the project quality was excellent so that my neighbor who is the builder came and asked them work for him after the man observed their work for three days. Wow!
I can’t thank Araz and his crew enough for their good job and would use them again for the interior painting of my house in the next season!

Thanks a lot for your nice words and comments, we appreciate your time and to make us part of painting your exterior house. At the end of any project we do , our goal is to make our customers happy and satisfied about all the service we offer them. As a company, we always look for keys that gives the customers trust and comfortable feeling that their matter will be handled so well. We are always ready to serve you in the future for any other painting job you may need.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Excellent

Excellent service and prompt friendly experience ! Highly recommend ! Clean. Got what I paid for.

Thanks for your nice words and for making us part of repainting your exterior house. Making our customers being happy about our service we offer is the only thing we would like to see. We really want to serve you in the future for any other painting job you may have. Thanks again for choosing our company.

AD painting Decorating

Private User reviews Anmore, BC

Exterior House Painting

AD Painting and Decorating has been by far the most reliable and professional painters we have used in the last 25 years. They were always on time and hard working! Amazing kind crew who went above and beyond to get the job done skillfully and quickly! Have already referred them to a number of contacts as we were so impressed in their workmanship!

Thanks, we really appreciate your nice comments and appreciate knowing you and your family. Our main goal at the end of any project we finish, is surely making our customers happy and satisfied about the service we offer. Will be glad to serve you in the future and thanks for referrals.

0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Interior Painting

AD Painting and Decorating is an outstanding company. From friendly customer service, to accurate workmanship, these guys do the job right.

Yes you can pay less, and be really unsatisfied, but you get what you pay for. They are meticulous and notice every little detail.

10/10 from me!

Thanks for hiring our company, our main goals is to satisfy our customers and walk away from their door leaving them happy about the service we offer.
It was a great pleasure knowing you and your family, we are always ready to serve you in the future in case of having any other painting job. Thanks

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Refurbish kitchen cabinets and wall paper removal and paint bedroom

AD Painting were excellent and very knowledable. They worked hard and were so professional with everything they did. The workers went the extra mile with every detail of painting and every aspect of their job. I am so happy and pleased with their work on which I have had a few of my friends contact AD painting to do their renovations and painting. I recommend AD painting as you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure refinishing your kitchen cabinets of the town home. Our top priority is to make our customers happy with the projects we service. if you ever need a painter in the future, be sure to reach out!
Regards,
AD Painting Team
604-537-6662

More about AD Painting And Decorating

AD Painting is a local Painting company serving lower mainland area and Coquitlam BC, Our team are professionals and are able to handle small and big jobs. in case of looking for a professional painters please contact us we would love the opportunity to work with you on your next ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Burnaby?