Manikano Construction

Vaughan ON L6A 3K5

Handyman Services
Manikano Construction

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Manikano Construction

Lori
Lori

Professional team, great drywall install

If you can secure this busy crew they are woth the wait. Professional team, knowledgeable, multi skilled, hard working, tidy and efficient. So pleased with their work and their flexibility to accommodate requests. Sad to see them leave/finish up - a pleasure to have around.

Thank you Lori.

R. Chow
R. Chow

Restored Laundry Cabinet and Installed New Moen Faucet.

We had a leak that created water damage to our custom-made laundry cabinet and were not sure if we could keep our over-size laundry tub. We really appreciated the fact that Mamuka gave us options and answered our questions which allowed us to trust him with restoring our laundry cabinet and installing a new Moen faucet with new water control valves.
We are very happy with the results and would call Mamuka again!
Honest, good-valued, trusted professional work is how we would sum up our experience with Mamuka at Manikano Construction. Thank you very much Mamuka!

Thank you René. I really appreciate it. You are the best!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Main Floor Demolition, Drywall and Framing Work

There's one word to describe Manikano Construction…"fantastic".
Mamuka provides a reasonable quote and shows up as scheduled. He works hard and tackles the task at hand. Mamuka completed a full main floor demolition (kitchen, powder room, tile and wood floor). He patched drywall and prepared the surface for paint. In addition, he built out a new bulkhead and a frame for an electric fireplace. Great work and I will be using his services again.
Thanks Mamuka.

Thank you Adam.

Rosetta Li in Toronto
Rosetta Li in Toronto

insulation for pipes

Mamuka came to rescue for frozen pipe issue in the house. We have hired several contractors to come over to estimate the issue and none of them could tackle to the root of the problem. Mamuka insulated the pipes and so far no more frozen pipe issue so thanks to him.

Thank you Rosseta.

Larysa
Larysa

Basement separating wall, trims, door installation

It's not a first time we're using Manicano Construction, we're return customer because we are very satisfied with the quality of work provided, quick response, good timing. Manuka build the basement separation wall, installed drywall, trims, the door, prepared the surface for painting, etc. Thanks Manuka again for your help, looking forward to hire you for my next project.

Thank you Larysa.

Kitchen/Powder Room Projects

Mamuka was a real pleasure to work with. Such an honest person (and a great sense of humour!). He was upfront with his scheduling, timing and costs and completed the work seamlessly. We highly recommend him and would hire him again in a heartbeat.

You very much my friend I really appreciate it

James in Etobicoke
James in Etobicoke

Kitchen demo, wall removal, floor repair and more

Mamuka is the best contractor I’ve ever worked with. Extremely punctual which is rare, project planner etc. He did an amazing job demolishing my kitchen, removing a wall to open it up, arranging tiling and electrician (with no mark up!), plumbed new sinks with touchless faucets, dishwasher install and so much more. He also took care of a twisted beam in the floor which was a massive undertaking. He’s also extremely honest and his prices are untouchable. I’m so happy to have met him and will be asking for his help with numerous other projects! Thank you Mamuka!

Thanks James, you are the best!!!

Margaret from Toronto
Margaret from Toronto

Installation of Under Cabinet Range Hood

Mamuka did an excellent job installing the under cabinet range hood. He is totally professional, very pleasant and punctual. I highly recommend Mamuka and will not hesitate to contact him for future projects.

Thank you Margaret! I really appreciate it.

Totton in Toronto
Totton in Toronto

Drywall and step repair

Some of the plaster/drywall was coming down in our 3rd floor room. We also had a broken step on the 3rd floor stair. I looked thru homestars and settled on a couple of contractors who could do the work. I decided on Mamuka and I'm so glad I did. He is very thoughtful, efficient and reliable. The work he and his colleague Gaga did was excellent in every way. I think I've found the best handyman in Toronto. We intend to ask him back him for other work that needs doing.

Thank you Totton, It was my pleasure to work with you.

Maureen
Maureen

Minor repairs - purchased and installed new kitchen taps and dimmer switch and replaced light bulb in cathedral ceiling. Previously, removed old outdoor shed and built new shed - very durable and looks great.

Always reliable, professional, and pleasant personality - has a large repertoire of skills.
We are very grateful to have Mamuka as our handyman .
He will be working on another project soon.
No worries.
Maureen and Greg

Thank you Maureen.

More about Manikano Construction

Framing, drywall, plastering, painting, carpentry, kitchen bathroom upgrades. Kitche Installations, pot lights, stucco removal, flooring : carpet, tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl floor etc.