Manikano Construction

Steven  in North York
Steven in North York
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Porch repair

Fixed and repaired rotted wood from water damaged ceiling under a porch and repainted. Looks like new! Quality workmanship

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great Drywall Great People

Mamuka was excellent I would highly recommend him. His quote was very fair and transparent, and when we met him he was very friendly and shared lots of good advice. High quality work and a hard worker. Very good at communication and planning. Our house has dogs and old folks, and Mamuka was so friendly everyone loved him. Will definitely be working with him again. Thank you Mamuka!!

Nabeel
Nabeel

Wall repair and other jobs

I needed a big hole in my wall repaired and some other minor jobs around the house. Mamuka was very professional, reliable and a pleasure to work with. Also very reasonable with pricing. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you Nabeel.

Toronto Family in North York
Toronto Family in North York

Confidence and Strength

I needed a very heavy piece to be hung above a window in my stairwell. Sounds easy, but it required patience and fortitude. Mamuka said he would take of it, and he did. I know it sounds small, but you can tell a lot about a person on how they interact, how they carry themselves, and their attitude. Mamuka is an upstanding person. He listened to what I needed and did not cut corners. I have a bathroom that needs serious help, and when we are ready to tackle this project, Manikano Construction will be the one we will call. (He also attached our mailbox to an outside brick wall.)

Thank you very much. Looking forward

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Front door repairs

Mamuka is professional, reliable and punctual - even in a snowstorm! Although it was a small job, he took the time to ask the appropriate questions to make sure he understood exactly what needed to be done. He also went out to pick up the materials. He makes sure that the job is done properly and efficiently. I would definitely not hesitate to contact him again.

Thank you Mary , you are the best!

Sara
Sara

Minor projects at home

Very pleasant and professional. Work was done quickly and with high quality. Would definitely recommend and use again.

removal and install new kitchen vent and other small jobs

Mamuka removed existing faulty vent in the kitchen and replaced with larger one. He also did some other small jobs for us. He also travelled to pick up supplies.
Mamuka is always punctual, skilled, professional and patient.
He has great interpersonal skills. I'm very nervous around repairs/renos
because of past negative experiences, so I'm so happy we have Mamuka to do our work. He's done other jobs for us in the past and we are always
100% satisfied with the quality of his work, reliability and congeniality.
Thanks, Mamuka.

Thank you Maureen.

Rayan
Rayan

Minor exterior trim fixup

I needed someone for a tiny job to fix up some exterior trim boards that had warped, and Manuko came and did the job as agreed. Quick and painless. He cared about doing the job properly and I was happy.

Thank you Rayan, I really appreciate it.

Ricky in Toronto
Ricky in Toronto

Drywall for Skylights and Painting

Mamuka was an absolute pleasure to work with. The work he did for us was from last year, and we were trying to get a few projects in before we had our first child. Mamuka was very transparent on his timing for the job and we really appreciated that, and in the end, we know he pushed to get things done before the birth. The quality and attention to detail on smoothing out the skylights was fantastic and would not hesitate to become a repeat customer in the future.

Thank you Ricky!!! I really appreciate it.

PK
PK

Basement floor repair

We waited almost 2 months for them but well worth it. Mamuka suggested a solution for our repair that saved a lot of time and mess. We highly recommend this very busy team.

Thank you Pauline and Ron, It was my pleasure to work with you.

More about Manikano Construction

Framing, drywall, plastering, painting, carpentry, kitchen bathroom upgrades. Kitche Installations, pot lights, stucco removal, flooring : carpet, tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl floor , deck refinishing, railing installation, demolition. Small plumbing and electrical work.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Old Toronto?