Manikano Construction

Reviews for Manikano Construction

Deryck
Deryck
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Door hanging and vanity installation.

Mamuka did a great job and was a pleasure to work with. He installed a french door, a double door and four single doors. He also installed a toilet and handing vanity for me. Very knowledgeable and provided high quality workmanship. From beginning to end he corresponded promptly and arrived on time. Most importantly he completed the project on time to the exact specifications and left the workplace clean. I would definitely hire him again and would recommend him to family and friends.

Thank you Deryck, it was pleasure to work with you.

Cathy in Richmond Hill
Cathy in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck stair repair

I was impressed by Mamuka's fabulous customer service, and of course his work. Our deck stairs and landing were rotted and unusable. He replaced all the rotted parts and reinforced the whole structure making them safe and looking like new.
From the start Mamuka has been extremely responsive, great communication and attentiveness. He started the project a little ahead of schedule (unheard of these days!), even contacted me that morning to advise he was held up at the building store picking up materials and would be a bit late (also unheard of these days). He completed the job quickly. Did a great cleanup job as well.
I would give Mamuka more than 5 stars if I could. I am relieved to have someone I can count on for other jobs as they arise around our house. Highly recommended!

Thank you Cathy for your review, I really appreciate it.

jasonjlo in Toronto
jasonjlo in Toronto

Garage-Gym Conversion

I contracted Mamuka to do a garage conversion into a gym. His complete transparency and integrity with which he conducts business from the get-go is I must say amongst all of the contractors I have engaged stands in a class of its own. From cradle to grave, Mamuka not only completed the project with impeccable attention to detail and pride, he went above and beyond with some additional unrelated side projects. All of this notwithstanding the fact that our project was a delayed start while still completing it within the estimation duration and cost. I have already decided to engage Mamuka again for a future basement build out project as from everything he has done, and the honesty with which he completed it throughout gained my long term trust in his work. I highly recommend Mamuka any of your home project needs as quite frankly I don’t think there is anything he and his team cannot do. Thank you again Mamuka!

It was my pleasure to work with you Jason and looking forward to work with you on basement project.

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Home project

Working with Manikano construction has been seamless and amazing. He is reliable, detailed and very efficient. We completed many projects in our home over the last year and have been 100% satisfied. Would highly recommend this company!

Thanks a lot Jen

Monica in Vaughan
Monica in Vaughan

Vanity replacement, painting and others

We are really pleased with the work Mamuka did for us; we needed work in 2 bathrooms including demolition/replacement of vanities, bathroom painting, caulking and plumbing work. Mamuka is very knowledgeable and skilled, reliable, punctual and very pleasant to deal with. The work was done with perfect quality, impeccable details and within few days. Our bathrooms look brand new!. We highly recommend him.

Thank you Monica, it was my pleasure to work with you.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Highly Recommend

Mamuka was polite and very professional! I was very impressed with the way he protected our floors and walls from any damage and cleaned up after he was done.
The job was perfect, and I will for sure hire his services again. I highly recommend him :)

Thank you for your review Rebecca. I really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Best Handyman

Mamuka, fantastic job. On time, professional, caring, pleasant.
I am so pleased. I will call again in the future.
Knew exactly what was required and came equiped.
Thank you Mamuka.
I will be recommending him to others for sure.
Maureen

Thank for the review Maureen. Looking forward to work with you in the future.

Frank
Frank
2 reviews , ON

Garage Loft

I was really in a bind, and Mamuka really helped me out! Fantastic garage loft built within a day! He was on time, and continued throughout the day, until the job was completed. He cleaned up after the job, and it couldn't work out more perfectly. Thanks again Mamuka, and I'm going to continue using your service in the future. I would highly recommend Mamuka.

Thank you Frank for the review. Looking forward to work with you.

Saveria
Saveria
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Upstairs Bathroom Demolition x 2

Mamuka completed the demo of my two upstairs bathrooms in 2 days! I was very impressed with they way he protected my staircase and hard wood floors from any damage. He vacuumed and cleaned up after each day, respected my home.
The job was perfect, and I will for sure hire his services again. I highly recommend him .
Thank you Mamuka!

Thank you Saveria for the review. I really appreciate it and looking forward to work with you again.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Light fixture changes

On time and did what was asked snd in fast time. I think he is a self starter who got the ask and completed it

Thank you Greg, I really appreciate it.

More about Manikano Construction

Framing, drywall, plastering, painting, carpentry, kitchen bathroom upgrades. Kitche Installations, pot lights, stucco removal, flooring : carpet, tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl floor etc.