My Home Solution

Beverly
Beverly
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Reno, various jobs

Over the past two years or so Tomas has done a wide range of jobs for me. He has installed exterior doors and lights, interior lights, a ceiling fan, done a kitchen reno that included custom cabinets, tile splash, counter, sink, and dishwasher installation, cut and hung a door for an older (and odd sized) closet, fixed drywall, painted, and done a multitude of other jobs around my house. He has also arranged for other contractors for me. Tomas's workmanship is excellent, he is reliable, on time and goes out of his way to make sure every detail is right. He and Kathy are a pleasure to work with; I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you Tomas and Kathy!

Thanks Beverly it was a pleasure working for you

Raina
Raina
1 review Surrey, BC

Doors installed

The worker Thomas was professional and proficient, I had 5 doors and locks that all needed replacement. He did everything to make it look like it belonged in the places because the house has jip rock around the doors. Would hire again if we needed to.

Thank you Raina . It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

completion of home Reno project

I was left with an unfinished Reno; painting and drywall services. Home Solution came to my home and completed all the unfinished work. They were extremely professional and completed all services exactly as promised; in a timely manner and on budget. Home Solution saved me from a very distressing situation and now my home is beautiful. I would highly recommend Home Solution. They are contractors that deliver on their promises!

Thank you Cheryl for those kind words.

0 reviews Delta, BC

Kitchen reno

We hired Tomas to do our kitchen renos and we are so glad we did.
we were very nervous at first but when we met him, he listened to our needs and worked with us to make sure we get what we wanted on time and on budget.
He is very knowledgeable and very attentive to details. He made us aware of everything and we were part of the process from beginning to end. He is a great Kitchen designer and his workmanship is top quality.
He promised and delivered on time and on budget!
Also, Kathy made sure to reply to our emails and concerns in a timely manner.
They definitely made our dream come true. We are so thankful for him and Kathy.
We would definitely hire Tomas again for future project.
A great company to contact for your home renos. You won't go wrong.

Thank you for this lovely review. Your family was a pleasure to work with and we are delighted that you were very happy with the transformation of the kitchen, flooring, stairs and handrails

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Reliable and Easy to Work With, exceeded our expectations.

Tomas was very reliable and showed up on time each and every time. He really went above and beyond! He even brought us to see the building material samples so that we would be completely satisfied with our choice. It was very easy to communicate with him. He was organized, wrote everything down on our first meeting and then brought it back to his office to have his partner send us a detailed quote with clear and professional drawings. We have no hesitations giving him future work and highly recommend him to others.

Thank you TB Family for this complimentary review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy you are enjoying your renovations.

Closet and Kitchen Renovation

Tomas and his team were amazing in every way. Projects were carried out at lightning speed with a lot of thought put into how to install or best create the vision we wanted.

Communication was awesome and what a pleasant guy to work with! We are so happy with our home and Tomas made a lot of great recommendations to our initial ideas. Our home is even more beautiful and functions far more efficiently with the installs he did.

We are extremely happy and will gladly invite him over to do any future projects on our home!

Thank you Klaudea. It was a pleasure work for you.
Thanks

Deborah
Deborah
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Dining room side board and over head cupboards, cabinet beside the fireplace and cabinet in master bathroom

I would have My Home Solutions come back to work in my home in a heart beat. From the very informative and genuine friendly phone conversation with Kathy. To the very efficient, clean, honest workmanship from Tomas. His knowledge, carpentry and years of experience came through in the finished product. I LOVE THE WORK!!!!
I THANK YOU Kathy and Tomas. I will be calling you again for sure.

Deborah and Gary Hayes

Thank you Deborah. It was a pleasure working with you.

Dennis in Maple Ridge
Dennis in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Renovation

We required someone to do various jobs to complete our kitchen renovation and to work with our other contractors. Kathy was great in working with me over the phone and online. As Tomas wasn't able to come in person to give a quote so I sent pictures and the scope of work. He was able to give a very reasonable quote and fit into our timeline with our other contractors.
Tomas did a range exhaust fan installation and cut out access in our ceiling to install recessed lighting which involved re drywalling and then retexturing and painting our ceiling. He also installed our backsplash and did all our millwork on our entire lower floor.
His work was exceptional. Tomas provided awesome suggestions to make our renovation great. Had I known of Tomas' skills prior I would have used him for more of our work. I will definitely use him again. I have referred him to others and he has done some work for one of our neighbours already.
Thank you Tomas and Kathy for making this process so smooth.

Thank you Dennis. It was a pleasure working with you

Darren in Port Coquitlam
Darren in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Fix roof leaf, replace over the range microwave

Kathy was a great help in organizing the service. Tomas was very knowledgeable and did everything possible to make sure I was comfortable with what he was doing and why he was doing it. I already have spoken to them about some future projects we want to work with them on as well.

Thank you Darren. It was a pleasure working with you

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

First class workmanship

Tomas built me a walking closet. He was a delight to work with and his workmanship is first class. He paid attention to every detail and checked with me every step of the way to make sure I was good with what he was doing, even though I had left it all to him to design. I can’t wait to start a new project with him. Thank you Tomas and Kathy.

Thank you Bita. It was a pleasure working for you.

More about My Home Solution

My Home Solution is owned and operated by Tomas Barrueco. Tomas has been in the renovation business for more than 20 years and during that time has developed a deep set of skills and the ability to handle almost all aspects of most renovations.

What sets My Home Solution apart is their ability to listen closely to what the customer wants, provide advice based on experience and bring to the job practical and functional design sense and attention to detail. The combination of which provides the best outcome for the customer.

We are known for:

Quality workmanship
Use of quality hardware
Attention to detail
Being on time
Personable nature
Going above and beyond for our customers