National Contracting Inc

Reviews for National Contracting Inc

lydia in Toronto
lydia in Toronto

Basement remodel

We recently purchased a condo and it was quite old, we got it for a good price but the basement was in a very bad condition. We heard about Nav from an acquaintance and hired his team for a basement remodel project. They did great work, work quality is top notch. Communication was clear and pricing is reasonable. Surely recommend national contracting inc

Thank you Lydia .Nav

Lizzy in Toronto
Lizzy in Toronto

Bathroom remodel, great experience working with this company!

Nav and his team are absolutely professional, punctual and kind. they renovated our old, tired condo bathroom into a brand-new, elegant space (tub, toilet, shower, vanity, tiling) that makes it look a million times better. Nav was always prompt to return my calls and went out of the way more than once to ensure our satisfaction. Any minor problem, he was there to help. Highly recommend them for your renovation needs.

Lissy thank you looking forward to see again

Tommas
Tommas

Great contractor to work with!

This contractor took our old and shabby bathroom and turned it into a wonderful and modern space we are proud of. They did a magnificent job. It completely changed to look and feel of not only the bathroom but also the bedroom. We love it and we can totally recommend them for bathroom remodeling.

Thanks for hired us

Kristen in Toronto
Kristen in Toronto

Bath Remodel

I have recently used these National contracting for our bathroom renovation project. My husband and I were having difficulty finding a remodeling company. Contractors were either inexperienced, the price was way out of our reach or our job was “too small”. Finally, a friend of ours recommended these guys and we promptly gave them a call. They were quick to set up an appointment to talk about our ideas and a cost estimate. They gave us all possible options so we knew what to expect. Our bathroom remodeling project was finished on time and to perfection. Highly recommend them!

Great thanks

Garry
Garry
9 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great work quality, surely recommended

So far the best remodeling company we hired- they are very professional and did great job in our apartment. We made full remodeling of the bathroom, including tiles, new shower, and extra storage. New cabinets in the kitchen and quartz countertops. The team removed old carpet and replaced it with new hardwood floor. We are so satisfied with the end result. I would highly recommend for anyone!

Clifton
Clifton
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Building a roof (10' x 20') over an existing deck

At 1st rainfall roof was leaking in 5 different areas. Framing was done with pieces of wood, storm doors were of inferior quality and very poorly installed. Many promises were made to rectify the issues, but no show. Guess I've to find another contractor to fix problems.
National contracting is amazing, the first response to this review was " It was not his company that did this job" after realizing that we have fottage of them from security cameras, he changed his response to "we want free work" If fixing the leaks in a roof he built, replace scraps of wood etc. Is free work, then yes we need free work.

This have Notting to do with us all lies he pay if fulll was happy because wants to do free work and we did not he fine

Jake in Toronto
Jake in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom restoration

Nav and team did such an amazing job restoring our master bathroom after a leak from our upstairs neighbors wreaked havoc on our ceiling and walls. They even went above and beyond to find the exact paint color of our bathroom walls (which hadn't been painted in 10yrs) and painted the areas they had fixed. I say this because I even told them not to worry about it because we will be redoing our bathroom soon, but it now looks perfect! You would never know there was once water damage in our bathroom. Additionally, Nav was easy to get ahold of and communicated via text which I really liked. Highly recommend them

Thanks jake

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Renovations done perfectly

National contracting inc. is a great company. We used them after having many issues with our former contractor. They came in and repaired or replaced all the things our former contractor did incorrectly.
Every time we called, they answered our questions. When we gave them our punch list at the end of construction, everything was done perfectly and on time.

Mr nick nice working with you sir .. thanks.regards Nav

Lilly in Toronto
Lilly in Toronto

Kitchen remodel

We were suggested this company from our neighbour, who got their apartment remodelled by them and spoke highly of their work ethic. We hired them to remodel our kitchen and i can say i'm happy about that decision. Their team was organized, professional and punctual. Didn't had any issues dealing with them, all went well. Great job Nav and team!

Lilly thanks

Jacob in Toronto
Jacob in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement, bath build

I had National contracting inc construct a 1/2 bath in our basement and fully renovate our main bathroom. Both were done with high quality and outstanding workmanship. Nav takes pride in his work and wants to please the customer. His crew is very friendly and skillful and are well supervised. I will add that there was extra work they did for me with no cost to me. I highly recommend National contracting inc for your construction needs.

Thanks again

More about National Contracting Inc

My name is Nav Sukhraj and I’m a general contractor, I’ve been in business for the past 15 years serving the GTA and surrounding areas in both residential and commercial capacity. My company is fully licensed and insured, with licensed plumber, electricians, HVAC and gas and mechanical guys on board our team. We can do legal basements, kitchen Reno’s, washrooms, stairs, hardwood floors, tiling, painting, fences and decks, all carpentry and many more designs to your dreams.

I have Whimis license, height and fall, asbestos, and I’m fully insured.

Please give us a call today at 416-996-2409. I look forward to hearing from you!