Richmond Hill ON L4C 5T3

Reviews for Efficient Home Comfort

Furnace, AC, Attic insulation & Air sealing

Friendly, quick response and get the job done on time. Would recommend if anyone on the market for their services.

Thank you your positive review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with regarding your home.

Rick in Kitchener
Rick in Kitchener

Great company!

Got a new furnace, ac and thankless water heater from Dustin. Great customer service and pricing. Knowledgable about the different units out there. Highly recomend them for your hvac needs. A++

thank you for the positive review rick! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review of your experience. let us know If there is anything else at all we can help you with in the future. We are just a phone call away!

Home Furnace Install

We received efficient service. They were responsive to customer needs and were prompt with the turnaround time and delivered as promised. Competitive pricing offered for good quality model for Furnace with inclusion of reasonable warranty terms. Dustin was reliable and professional.

Would recommend.

thank you for the kind review. We are overjoyed to hear you had such an amazing experience with our company. let us know If there is anything else we can help you with in the future! take care!

efficient home comfort

Alyson in Markham
Alyson in Markham

Furnace and Air Conditioner

I was very happy with service that I have received from this company, they were very accommodating to all my needs and questions and did a fabulous job! Would recommend to friends and family.

thank you for the kind review!

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Entrance Door installation

Just had my front entrance installed by this great customer oriented company. I am extremely happy with the entire process from picking the door design to the installation. This team is a class act and their workmanship is incredible!

thank you for the kind review !

Private User reviews London, ON

AC/Furnace

Dustin was awesome to work with, the contractors stayed until the work was completed. Installation was done in and efficient and thoughtful manner. I appreciated that it was a one stop shop where everything was arranged and completed by the same company. Very grateful!! Thank you!

Thank you for the kind review! We truly appreciate your business

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Custom Entry Doors - Exceptional!

Wow! What an awesome job! We had researched many other companies and received many quotes, but Dustin and team beat them all! Not only was his pricing very competitive, his custom work, craftsmanship, exceptional service, was above and beyond!
We are completely satisfied, and would highly recommend them!

thank you for the kind review! we at efficient home comfort strive for only the highest quality workmanship combined with the best pricing on the market! let us know If there is anything else at all we can help you with regarding your home.

efficient home comfort

Daniel in Richmond Hill
Daniel in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fantastic HVAC and renovation services!

Amazing company... we got our hvac and basement renovated by Dustin and gerry. Both father and son are amongst the nicest and most knowledgeable individuals we have ever come across... I have already recommended them to 2 of my family members for hvac services. Thanks again guys!

Thank you for the kind review Daniel. We are thrilled you has such an incredible experience with us. Let us know if there is anything else at all we can help with in the future.

Air conditioner/Furnace

Dustin has been extremely helpful assisting me with the installation of my new furnace and air conditioner. He made every effort to ensure that I received the best deal and rebates for the products I had installed. This company does everything, I thought I would have to resource out to find someone to insulate my attic but its all done for you. Very quick and easy. The service people that came to install furnace and air conditioner were very friendly and the work done was thoughtful in regards to placement and esthetics I am pleased with the workmanship. However, a quick side note, they thankfully don't leave until the work is done, but that can mean a later evening than anticipated. So maybe schedule appointment accordingly. Overall a great experience. Thanks again!!

thank you so much for the kind review!! Yes our technicians are extremely diligent in ensuring they do their very best to complete all work in a timely yet careful manner. They are some of the kindest, hardest working individuals in the industry and we are honoured to have them work with us. Every home is different and some homes do take longer to complete then others, but one thing is for sure we will not give up until the customer has either ac in the summer time or heating in the winter!

Thanks so much again for the kind review,

sincerely,
CEO
Dustin Groskopf

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

AC & Furnace Instal

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
Dustin and his father are both very rude and unprofessional. The company is unreliable and they also did not provide the services they promised or the equipment we paid for. I would rather suffer through the summer with no AC and freeze during the winter with no furnace if they were the last company on earth. Save your money and go with another company. They also do not allow for anything other then a 5star review on the website which should speak volumes!

*****I noticed that you responded to my review but I have no idea what you are talking about. You are definitely mixing me up with another customer of yours because you never offered me credit on my service? But if your offering a credit I’ll take it! All the time and stress I had to go through I feel a small credit would be the least you can do. And also why can’t anyone leave a review on your google account? I guess I would block it too seeing how many bad reviews you get.

****** Sara why are you trying to hurt us so bad when we did so much for you and your family?? You even tried to post 2 bad reviews from 2 different emails but HOMESTARS upon investigating determined you were the same person and removed one of your reviews. In response to your discount we DID discount you $450 off your final financing amount. please stop making up stories and slandering our company online. We have gone above and beyond for you and we really dont appreciate your lies and false accusations.

We are very sorry you had a negative experience with Efficient Home Comfort. We always aim to be punctual and professional with our clients so we are sorry if you feel this was not the case. Due to Covid 19, HVAC companies across the country have limited to no access to HVAC equipment. For this reason we were forced to reschedule the start date. Unfortunately, luck was not on our side and the technician scheduled to complete the work experienced a traumatic eye accident so we had to schedule a second time due to that. We understand from your perspective that this was extremely frustrating as you were eager to get the work done. To show good faith we offered you a credit on your service. We understand that you preferred a cash refund but doing so would have gone against our financing regulations, so we were unable to honor the refund in the form of a cash payment. We were only allowed to discount your financing amount by $450 as agreed for your troubles. It was at this point you started to get very upset with us and have left 2 negative reviews about our company under 2 different emails... Nonetheless, we want to extend our deepest apologies for the trouble you experienced and hope we can make this right. We have offered to loan you $450 until you get your rebates from enbridge gas, then you can pay us back the $450 cash when you get your rebates...even though we have already discounted the $450 from your financing amount....

In response to your comment about you getting the wrong equipment. We gave you the exact equipment you ordered. We are truly a little lost here because we installed the equipment you ordered and you were happy with the installation until we ran into the issue of the $450 cash discount.

We would also like to state that the entire installation was completed to the customers satisfaction at the time and did sign the "completion of work" contract and stated they were happy with the work we did. All our installers are extremely experienced and always make sure all installations are installed to code in a safe and efficient manner. It Is truly unfair to discredit such a credible company such as ours with false claims and accusations with no legal recourse over $450 that we did discount from your financing amount. and again we want you to know that we truly are very sorry about the confusion regarding to whether the discount would be in cash or not. We are also very sorry about having to reschedule your installation twice as we did run into some unforeseen circumstances. It is very rare for us to miss an installation day and we really wanted to make it up to you with the $450 discount.

lastly, to potential customers who have read this review and have questions, please feel free to reach out to us as we are happy to speak openly and honestly on the matter.

sincerely,

Management and Ownership

More about Efficient Home Comfort

Voted Best Company in HVAC, Home Renovations, and Windows & Doors!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?