Formerly Mersey Service Experts
1662 Middland Avenue ON M1E 3W1

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Heater Maintenance/Furnace Tune Up

Mersey has been servicing my furnace for 12 years. They have always been notably professional, helpful and respectful, and they come prepared. This year Sam B. did the routine furnace maintenance at my home. He was quick, clean, COVID-safe, professional and very nice. I would recommend Mersey to anyone.

Don
Don

Duct Cleaning and Water Heater Anode Replacement

After years of annoying calls from supposed Duct Cleaners I had largely dismissed the process but the technician from Mersey doing my annual furnace tuneup suggested it was overdue (about 14 years) so I contracted Mersey to clean my ducts. They did a very thorough job (more so than previous cleanings). Their vacuum was brought into the basement (vs a long hose to the truck) getting much better suction. They used a pressure hose with flapping strands inserted into each vent to dislodge dust and other matter. Every vent was thoroughly cleaned including the return vents. Excellent job.

I own my gas water heater. 6 years ago I got sick of wasting money on my rental. The manufacturer recommended replacing the sacrificial anode about every 6 years so I contacted Mersey to do this. This was a separate service by a different individual from Mersey. The technician came and noted the make and model and they ordered the part. This proved a challenging job. While the manufacturer suggests it's a regular maintenance item, removing the original required digging out foam sealing in the nut, twisting a very tight nut (with a long wrench) and extracting the old anode which was so long it had to be bent to extract it. The technician was diligent, professional, and friendly. It took probably 90 minutes given the challenges. I'm very pleased to have had it done.

Ann
Ann

Service

The technician was friendly and professional, came equipped with everything needed for the job. He was thorough and careful. And explained what to expect and tips for keeping my furnace tip-top. I recommend Mersey servicing.

Cathy in Mississauga
Cathy in Mississauga

Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Mersey Heating came for a tune up for our furnace. We had our technician Miguel for the 4th yr. He's always very helpful & professional.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Miguel. We appreciate you taking the time to shine a light on our team and your continued support!

Irene
Irene

Furnace servicing

I needed to have my furnace and humidifier serviced as it has been a while since this was done. John was the technician who attended to this. He was courteous, professional and did a thorough job. He also pointed out the areas in the furnace that could be problematic due to age of the furnace and provided some advice on things to consider. Really appreciated the quality of his work and the advice given. Will definitely recommend John and Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning to friends and family. Keep up the good work and professionalism!

Thank you for the wonderful praise! We're happy you were able to experience Mersey's service we pride ourselves on, and we're so glad to have you as a client! Have a wonderful day!

M-Tor
M-Tor

Annual Furnace Maintenance

Rocky was the technician on the job. He thoroughly inspected the state of the humidifier pad rather than just said I needed a replacement like previous technicians did. He fixed up the work from last year's installation and provided tips on how to replace a water connection. He was courteous, professional, and friendly throughout.

Thank you for taking the time to shine a light on Rocky! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review sharing your experience with him.

Catheryne
Catheryne

ANNUAL FURNACE MAINTENANCE

Hired Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning to perform my annual maintenance on my furnace. Farook was my technician and I was extremely pleased with his service. He was very knowledgeable, professional and very thorough in his maintenance, explaining everything that he was doing from start to finish. He also kept his work area very neat. He provided great respect for my property and made sure that my furnace and humidifier were in tip top shape. Thank you Farook for a job well done. You put me at ease for another year.

Hi, Catheryne! We love hearing when our team can go above and beyond, thanks for sharing! And thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it.

Private User reviews North York, ON

Furnace tuneup

Resat is a very competent experienced technician. Provides reliable advice. Have been dealing with Resat and this company for many years for my heating and air-conditioning needs.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate it!

Hilary
Hilary

New Furnace Install

Mersey has become my go-to company for anything water heater & furnace related. Our 19-year-old furnace suddenly decided to stop working one morning so I called Mersey. I received excellent customer service. They arranged for a salesperson to be at my house within 2-3 hours of my call. I debated whether I needed a 'salesperson' or a 'repair technician' to come. Generally, if I can inexpensively squeeze another year out of something, I want to try. I received a confirmation call that John would be coming. When he arrived, he respectfully put on a mask and plastic covers over his shoes. Honestly, I was kind of dreading getting the whole 'sales pitch' talk, but much to my delight, my meeting with him wasn't like that at all. John immediately went to go examine our furnace and actually wanted to test it to see what the problem was with it and if he could get it running. After some testing, he showed me that unfortunately BOTH motors weren't working at all and that our condensate pump had also stopped working! He helped me setup a temporary solution for that water's drainage. I really appreciated all his efforts on our old furnace! He was excellent. We ended up going with the quote he gave us and we had the whole new furnace installed the very next morning!! VERY Quick turnaround! Gerry & Alex who came and did the installation were also excellent! They arrived early, were courteous, and protected our flooring completely. We've been very happy with the furnace they installed. They even went out of their way to add extra caulking all around some pipes for me. An added bonus was also how clean and tidy their work was. I've been very impressed with Mersey's customer service. I highly recommend them.

Hilary, thank you for sharing your experience from start to finish! We pride ourselves on our service, and we're so happy to hear you received this. Thank you for choosing Mersey and for your recommendation!

Alison M. in Toronto
Alison M. in Toronto

Great maintenance service

Dave did a great job doing maintenance on our furnace! He was thorough, prompt and professional.

Alison, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you were happy with everything!

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.