Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

George in Aurora
George in Aurora
7 reviews Aurora, ON

furnace repair - Limit switch replacement

Heat would come on and then it would turn off and some residual heat was felt. tried turning off the furnace and restarting and it helped heat come on however after a while, it would turn off. Called Mersey who funny enough, is right beside my dad's house in scarborough and used to be the ones that I did all my HVAC with when I was a child. Miguel was very good at what he did and was quite thorough. Identified the problem and offered to fix at reasonable prices. Took the time to explain everything to me and even cleaned up a little to ensure it was all working fine. great employee and certainly someone I would trust. Thanks Miguel!!

We are so glad to be of service George! Thank you for recommending Mersey and our technician Miguel to the community!

New furnace and air conditioning

This is the 2nd time over the years that we have had Mersey install new furnace and air conditioning. Their previous years of service have been just great. Very dependable and competent. This most recent installation was very neat and efficiently done. John and the other serviceman were excellent...very neat and efficient. Overall, we are very (more than) satisfied. Thank you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C prepaid annual maintenance

Jay is an extremely polite, professional and thorough technician who took care to explain. He was a respectful visitor in my home and took all safety measures during this challenging time to stay safe.
Cost is for air filter that was purchased.

H. Lee
H. Lee

Annual check of furnace and air conditioner

I have used Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning for many years. Their employees, in the office and on site, have always been pleasant to deal with. Their service has been excellent (furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater). I will continue to use this company and would certainly recommended them to others.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

PM call

Dave is a fantastic service technician. I’ve known him for years at Mersey , Always professional and most of all honest.
Could not give 5 stars because, sadly , the company has lost or let go too many people like Dave. Too many new “inexperienced “ people, with no customer service skills. Only out to make money .
New management often does not listen to long term customers like myself.
As long as people like Dave are there I’ll certainly continue with Mersey , he is a cherished asset!

Alison
Alison

Great service!

David came by this morning and did an annual cleaning of our furnace and air conditioning. He was courteous, thorough, and got the job done. We've been with Mersey for many years and they always have great service people. I'd recommend them to anyone. Thanks David!

Cornel from Markham
Cornel from Markham

AC Maintenance

The maintenance was part of of the care program with Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning, but Miguel did a thorough job and noticed improper electrical AC connection which he recommended correcting according to the code.
I am very happy with Miguel professionalism and I am glad to have had him come over.
I would highly recommend Miguel to anyone.
Thank you Miguel!

AC maintenance

The technician David showed up very soon after Mersey called us to say he was on his way. He was courteous and professional. Excellent service, as always in the forty or so years we have dealt with Mersey.

Furnace maintenance

My service agent Ashref was knowledgeable, considerate and polite. It was a pleasure dealing with him and I would have no hesitation to recommend him to do work at your business or place or residence.
Bill Armstrong

Annual Service for Air Conditioner

As a long time customer with Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning I have always appreciated their excellent service. This spring the work on the Air Conditioner was done by Jay Lee and like all the other service people over the years from Mersey, he did a great job. He arrived at the appointed time, answered any questions I had and did his job efficiently. I feel that Mersey saves money in the long run because the annual serving of AC or Furnace means they are in good shape for the season.

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.