Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Air Conditioning Repair Over Charged

The technician diagnosed my air conditioning unit has a faulty capacitor and told me the replacement of the parts and labour would be $324.00 plus tax. I believed that he give me the real price of the parts and agreed to the repair. It ends up total $524.31. My wife and I were told by the technician that $324 was a flat fee and minimum charge only after the repair and payment made completed. Later on we found out that a capacitor only cost about $20 to $40. I call the company today and spoke to a manager, she insisted that $324 for a $20 part price tag for costume is an fair industry standard, refuse to do the refund, only offer 20% discount for future service by Mersey. I did not accept the offer and she just hang up the phone.
discount.

Lawrence in Scarborough
Lawrence in Scarborough

HVAC Maintenance

Nick was very professional and trustworthy. I would recommend Mersey Heating Air Conditioning for future services.

Nella N
Nella N

Duct Cleaning

Had our ducts cleaned today. The 2 gentleman that provided the service did a phenomenal job. They were professional and very helpful. Thank you for a great job!! 81 Silverhill.

Humidifier - Diagnostic visit

Mersey's (Mussana) diagnostic visit on Wed. March 9 for my Humidifier was excellent. System now running fine. Thank you.

Allan in Brampton
Allan in Brampton

I got the A Team

My furnace began to give out two weeks ago. I was a customer of another company for many years and had the furnace servicedeach year along with the A/C unit using a monthly plan. My furnace shut off 11 days ago and when the technician came she told me that the problem was with the limit switch. She fixed the problem but did not order a new switch. A week later the furnace once again quit. Her fix had been a temporary one. A second technician came and also said that the problem was with the upper limit switch, that shuts off the heat if the plenum gets too hot. This is a safety concern. He ordered the part and said it should arrive in a day or two. One day later the furnace once again failed but the part had not arrived. A third technician arrived and said when when the switch arrives to call. It arrived the next day but the technician could not arrive to replace the faulty one.

I decided to phone Mersey Gas, to get a quote for a new furnace, A/C unit and hot water heater as a package. I phoned my heating contract company to see if they would match the price Mersey was giving me and they told me they could not. As a result I decided to purchase the 3 units through Mersey Gas.

I checked and found out a crew could arrive the next day so I would only deal with one cold night. Fortunately for me I have a radiant heat fireplace insert that kept the house fairly warm overnight, only dropping to 65F

The crew who arrived, Stephen, Adam and Shane arrived at 8:30 am as was quoted and did an amazing job installing the 3 units. I am quite skilled in many facets of installation but not in installing such units. I checked out their work over the six hours they were in my home and as extremely pleased with the workmanship and professionalism shown. I would highly recommend this crew if you ever need a furnace, A/C or hot water installation.

Thanks Mersey for a job very well done.

Furnace Inspection

I had Nick from Mersey come in today and he did a great job explaining and making sure that everything was in good shape.

deathmetal11111 in Toronto
deathmetal11111 in Toronto

Annual Furnace Checkup

I use Mersey for my annual furnace checkup. Sam did an excellent job as I expect from Mersey and also made some adjustments to the furnace to improve its performance.

Great company

Contacted the company this morning to get the furnace looked at - it suddenly stopped working around midnight last night. They did me a big favour by not only getting a technician a few hours after I called, but also an hour ahead of the scheduled appointment!

Miguel, our tech for today, was very helpful and insightful about what issues were apparent with the furnace and thermostat and replaced what was broken asap. Would definitely recommend this place again for anyone in the Scarborough area.

Thanks again Mersey and Miguel for your quick and efficient help!

j b
j b

New furnace, air conditioner, humidifier and thermostat

Company is resolving the issues with the new furnace and have been following up. The technician was very through and has suggested that another technician look further into the lack of heat

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.