Counter-fix Stone Repair

Deanna
Deanna
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Marble countertop fix!

Mike was very professional, on time and did an INCREDIBLE job on repairing our marble countertops. They honestly look brand new and we could not be happier! We highly recommend!!

Thank you for taking the time to review Deanna. It was a pleasure working on your beautiful marble tops.

Private User reviews , BC

Granite and Marble Counter Refinishing and Sealing

Mike cleaned and sealed my granite counters, sanded my badly stained marble counter and sealed it. His work was immaculate, he covered all surrounding surfaces and cleaned up after. He was on time and on budget. I highly recommend Mike.

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience. Much appreciated.

Jennifer
Jennifer
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Quartz Countertop Cleaning

For months my Quartz countertop had me disappointed — there were flat spots, oil spots, stains throughout, and while I tried everything the manufacturer recommended, it simply did not work. Cue Mike from Counter-Fix, who I was lucky enough to meet last Friday. He came to the house on time (with a mask and letting me know he’s been double vax’d!) and got right to work, going over all of the countertop with multiple cleaning agents and a lot of elbow grease. The slab is large and light pours in from the windows, and he made sure that the counter was devoid of any “imperfection” from any angle, before he left! He is personable, professional, and thorough. I have already recommended him to my contractor and several friends who have asked how my countertop was restored to its former glory!

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for taking the time to review my work. I'm glad the counter was able to be restored to your satisfaction.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Countertop repair

Mike at Counter Fix repaired nicks on my countertops. He was punctual, personable, knowledgeable and professional! He did a fantastic job...my countertops look like new!
I would highly recommend Counter Fix!

Thank you for taking the time to review my work Cathy. Hopefully you don't need my services soon again.

aandm
aandm
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

trim quart counter top to fit new range

Mike was on time, on budget, and exceptionally professional. He had a very tricky project to trim our counter top to accommodate oure expensive new range, and he went above and beyond....including putting a plastic "tent" around him to prevent the excessive discharge of dust. He is reliable and honest....what more do you want? Avery and Marj Madden.

Klara in Vancouver
Klara in Vancouver

Stain removal

I had a really dark red stain on my WHITE quartz counter top... which I believe was caused by some leaked red dye from my hair brush. My brother-in-law advised for me to contact this company. Mike was very responsive to emails and was able to help with my problem :) It's looking a lot better!

Thanks Klara. Glad it worked to improve things

Jeremy
Jeremy

Repair countertop & re-attach sink

Mike arrived on time, masked, and accompanied by a huge assortment of tools that could only have been assembled over a number of years. He also had adequate protective blankets and his own garbage bag. Clearly a total professional.
He worked diligently for 2.5 hours and was not satisfied until the job was perfect. He cleaned up and left the area in perfect condition.
All in all a positive experience!!

Thank you for the review Jeremy. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Granite counter repair

I was looking for a counter top repair service and found Mike. His 10/10 star rating is well deserved. The response and communication was excellent. He was able to accommodate my schedule. The repair was excellent and cannot tell where the repair was located.

1 review West Vancouver, BC

Marble restoration in the kitchen

Mike meticulously repaired several chips out of my large marble countertop. His workmanship was impeccable. It is impossible to tell where the chips were. I highly recommend Mike at Counter Fix Stone Repair.

0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Granite Countertop - Sink Hole Resizing

I contacted Mike at Counter-fix - I wanted my granite countertop cut to fit a large top-mount one bowl sink. Mike was professional and prompt to respond and I am really pleased with how this job turned out. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mike! Fantastic work!

Thank you for the review Shelley. Hope the bigger sink works out well.

More about Counter-fix Stone Repair

Counter Fix Stone Repair is proudly serving the areas of North Vancouver, West Vancouver, the Sea to Sky corridor and the Metro Vancouver area. Mike Stulken who is the former owner of North Shore Stone Works, has 16 years experience with stone repair and is a modification expert. Our services are: Granite, quartz, marble chip, seam and scratch repair, re polish and maintain with sealing and enhancing. Whether you need a chip or a seam repaired, a scratch or stain removed, a surface honed or re-polished, a stove opening made bigger, a surface sealed or enhanced, silicone replaced around your sink, I can accomplish this using specialty materials and knowledge along with respect for your home and time. I will work to achieve a high quality repair and refinish to maintain your beautiful investment.

We offer free quotes.