Yard Dawgs Lawn Care

Lawn Maintenance
Yard Dawgs Lawn Care

Reviews for Yard Dawgs Lawn Care

Lawn Care

Our Technician Rhys is very efficient, very knowledgeable and all about customer service. We are very happy with the service we get from Yard Dawgs !!

Thanks Rhys, see you again next time.

Val in Calgary
Val in Calgary

Weed and Fertilize

Rhys was great! Showed up as promised and did a great job! Thanks so much!

Great Service!

Technician Gabe was friendly and did a thorough job with the fertilization and explained the instructions clearly.

Francine
Francine

Service

Matt B. has been to our place lately and I want to express the quality of service he provided us. We look forward to his next visit. Thank you Yard Dawgs!

Paul
Paul

Friendly staff

This company employs friendly and courteous people - it is a pleasure dealing with them from receptionist to technicians. Thank you Joseph for the lawn care today and I'm looking forward to the rest of the annual service. Great work!

Weed control

Professional service. Gabe explained how to care for the lawn after treatment and also told me what to do in case it rained in the next few hours.

Adlineh in Kamloops
Adlineh in Kamloops

Lawn service

Had to call them for early season fertilizing in May. Should not have to call!
Nathan did a great job with fertilizing and explaining

Landscaping service

Very professional and thorough service! Would definitely recommend in the future for seasonal lawn services.

Weed Control

From the moment I talked with personnel from Yard Dawg, I was impressed with how friendly and helpful they were. They did the work when they said they would and both Chris and Dean were knowledgeable, courteous and pleasant. Their products did a great job on my weeds and I have already referred them to a friend. Good job, Yard Dawgs.

Thank you very much for your kind review ! We love making lawns weed free

Glen C
Glen C

Lawn fertilization and weed control

This is the first year that I have used Yard Dawgs services and I have been impressed with the professionalism of the company. My lawn is looking how I want it to look: lush green and weed-free. I had one recommendation re weed control and Customer Services Manager Rhys has told me that this item is now entered in my file and will be implemented next year. I am pleased to support a growing local company.

Thanks so much for your business, Glen!

More about Yard Dawgs Lawn Care

If you're looking for a beautiful lawn this Spring and Summer, you've come to the right company. We make turf green, luscious, and weed free. Everything we do is safe for children and your pets. We are family run lawn care company that have been in business for the past ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Calgary?