Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Edmonton AB T6J
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Maria in Edmonton
Maria in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Window & Door replacement

Installation just finished last week of 17 new triple glass windows & 2 new doors to my 70+ year old home. Order was placed mid August with products here the week of Nov 1 - from Ukraine (German company REHAU): at least 2+ months FASTER than the shipment time frame given to me by other local window companies for products that were to arrive from Ontario (of 3-5 month estimated time). After the basement windows were installed, there was a considerable & immediate improvement in interior warmth, especially with last week's temperature drops. I have turned down my thermostat to 19C & still toasty warm. Thank you to my 2 installers who worked in sub potimum weather conditions to get this job done. I truly appreciate your efforts & thank you Permanent Window Solutions! Highly recommend this company!

sassychrissy77
sassychrissy77
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Windows and doors

Was super happy with my purchase. Was very impressed with my contractor Slava. Was very happy with his work. He was very particular and cleaned up after all his jobs. Happy with the service I received from start to finish. I will highly recommend these guys!

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Installation of entry and patio doors

Permanent Windows Solutions recently installed an entry door, a garage pass door and 2 patio/deck doors on our acreage home. We couldn’t be happier with the products, service and installation. Ivan was easy to work with and completed the measurements for our new doors perfectly. The doors are of outstanding quality and look beautiful and feel and look solid. The installers were professional, clean and fast. We can’t stress enough how great the installers were! Katy at the office was great to deal with. Overall PWS is a great team to deal with and products are fantastic. We can only recommend PWS to anyone who needs new doors. We love our new doors and how much warmer the house is now. Thank you, PWS!!!

Thank you very much for such a nice detailed review. As for the business owner I can't feel happier.

fsbmcdonald
fsbmcdonald

3 Basement windows

Excellent service and quality. Would happily recommend this company. The guy who came to install the windows was very thorough, professional and friendly also!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Window replacement

Fantastic group of people to work with. We had our windows replaced on our house and we are very happy with the quality of this product! The price was reasonable as well!

viktor
viktor

windows replacement

good quality product, reasonably priced and good quality of installation. very good customer service and support.

char.fw
char.fw
0 reviews , AB

Home renovation

Absolutely love the European style windows. Ivan was great to work with. Excellent customer service!

Carmen.horpestad
Carmen.horpestad

Exterior door replacement

They are very courteous and respectful. Quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Work is completed with attention to detail which is much appreciated. Would definitely recommend using them for your door needs.

miketaylor013
miketaylor013
0 reviews Morinville, AB

Sliding patio door

Seen a FB add, likes products and prices immediately as I was looking to replace my existing sliding door with a French door instead. Awesome 0 complaints!

Ulana in Edmonton
Ulana in Edmonton

Outstanding quality

We purchased a window and a door last year and we are so happy with the purchase. Both are of the highest quality possible. Made it though the winter without any drafts or frost build up. Will definitely be buying more, even though all of our other windows and doors are less than 10 years old. Ivan is absolutely fantastic to work with.

Thank you very much for your review, Ulana.
It was my pleasure to work with you!

More about Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Welcome to Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.! We started bringing European quality windows to Edmonton back in 2014. Since that time we provided windows and doors to a high number of listings. Our windows and doors are produced by German high-quality product REHAU by the certified manufacturer in the heart of Europe. Each detail and component of our product is made with great pride by highly trained and dedicated personnel. We cannot wait to work for you!

***

We are improving our service each day, we treat each customer with respect and trying to exceed their expectations.