COAT Systems Inc

Reviews for COAT Systems Inc

Yousef in Toronto
Yousef in Toronto

2 door garage floor

The team at coat systems is professional and reliable. The job was done and finished on time. I would recommend to all family and friends. Great work and a great crew.

Stuart in Toronto
Stuart in Toronto

RED FLAG! Poor work and company not standing behind its warranty

Hired this company in March of 2021 to epoxy approx. 3000 sq.ft. in a new warehouse and mark forklift parking spots with yellow lines.

Yellow lines were painted crooked and the surface was not consistently smooth. Was offered a 10% discount which was agreed to however after less than 6 months the epoxy started to flake off and I contacted the company to arrange a repair, was initially total that they would not honour their "7" year warranty as we had accepted a discount (which was not in any way disclosed when we agreed to the 10% discount. After weeks of emailing and calling the company I was able to get them to come in to start the repair, they hired a 3rd party contractor who started to remove the remaining old epoxy however after finishing half the repair preparation they have not responded to phone calls, texts or emails. I will be taking them to court to seek a remedy.

Linda Lam
Linda Lam

Garage Floor

Great customer service and a professional job done. The company was quick to respond to my request for an online quote. Tony came out to take the measurement of my garage and front porch. He explained how the work would be done, showed me samples and scheduled the time. Paper work followed in the same day. On installation day, the crew showed up on time. They were professional and courteous. They painted the space between the walls and the floor at the same height as the base of my front porch. They also painted the step to the garage floor. The result was stunning.

Stan
Stan

Basement floor

Hired the company paid extra to split the job over 2 separate visits workmanship was very poor. Complained and it’s been over2 months and I have been told they will not come back until I pay final balance which is outstanding but majority of the floor has separated and is falling apart. Needs to be totally redone. Company says they are very busy and don’t know when they can get back. Very disappointed

mohammad in St. Catharines
mohammad in St. Catharines
1 review London, ON

Epoxy Garage flooring

We communicated with company representative Tony last month who came right away to give estimate. He ensured the work will be done professionally. The day the work was done , he himself did not come. We were not satisfied with the work as it was not smooth and finishing was not good. I contacted Tony and his response was very cold. Unfortunately we had paid all the payment on that time and it seems he does not care about our concerns. We communicated through our friend who gave Tony company reference and he also did talk to Tony and again his response was not professional and it seems he does not care to even bother to look our concerns. He told me and my friend that he will come to look
the work but he did not. I contacted him yesterday and told if he is not willing to address my concerns, I will share my experience on INTERNET. He did response immediately by email but saying I am very busy and when I will have time, I will come and look.
I strongly recommend this company is unprofessional and their work is substandard.
I very happy to provide all the correspondence and more detail if anyone interested.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Terrible job aful and the people need to learn some manners I recomand not going here

I welcomed people into my home to do my basement flooring they were quite rude and did a terrible job. I tried calling multiple times and no answer. My suggestion to everyone is don't go to this place.

Garage flooring

Great service and amazing results, everyone was really friendly and the work was done expertly. Definitely recommend Coat Systems

Gail M.
Gail M.

Driveway sealing

I saw my neighbours driveway and decided to try it out for myself. So happy with how clean everything turned out and the team was extremely reliable!

juliesy.ching
juliesy.ching

Driveway Seal

Wonderful job, the guys were all very polite and professional. Whole job didn’t take more than an hour and the quality is fantastic, would recommended to anyone looking for a seal

More about COAT Systems Inc

Welcome to COAT Systems, the largest and most experienced epoxy flooring specialists in the GTA! At COAT we pride ourselves on an outstanding quality of work at our very reasonable rates. We always strive to overdeliver on any promise and will complete you project on time and within budget. Our ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Mississauga?