The Transport Guys

Moving & Storage
The Transport Guys

Reviews for The Transport Guys

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great experience. Couldn’t have gone any better.

With short notice, I contacted The Transport Guys and asked them if they could help with a long distance move from Edmonton to Prince George BC. When the day came, Kelly and his crew were on time, packed everything I own with care, travelled to Prince George and unloaded with zero damage, all in a day and a half. Very professional and accommodating.

Private User reviews Aylmer, ON

Brilliant work

Quality moving outfit. Gave a good tip; they were fast, courteous and thorough. Hard to beat. You will be happy you went with this business.

Private User reviews ,

Best ever movers

Very reasonable rates. Drivers are also helpful and punctual. Fantastic and excellent service. Would refer them to all. This is a tremendous moving company, and I will also work with them.

Private User reviews , BC

Use them again

I have tried to move in the past, and it was a pain. So this time, when I decided to move, I booked The Transport Guys Ltd. They were great. I am not going to any other moving company ever again. You guys are great. Highly recommend it.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Amazing Service

I have used man moving companies, and this one is the best out of them. They made it easy for my family and me to move. They were very nice and answered whatever I asked. I was anxious about moving because I didn't fully know what to expect.

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Fabulous movers

Everything from start to end was smooth. Scheduling the move was a quick, easy phone call. They showed up on time on the move day and immediately got to work. We expected the move to take about three hours and they were finished just under that. They were very efficient but also careful with our belongings. Seriously couldn't recommend them more!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Very professional and responsible

Installation very professional. Roman, who sold me the windows, promised me a perfect job and to be available to support me if there were any issues after installation. I was so pleased with the new beautiful bedroom window, I ordered installation of the balcony window in the living room. Great people to deal with.

Private User reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service. Movers broke table and after a month of contacting them they came and glued it together. Looked horrible so they offered me $50 to replace my $1000 table. Seems fair!

Francis in Edmonton
Francis in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Best Moving Experience

We recently moved to Edmonton and we hired a moving company this time after we did the last move and it did not go as we thought lol all our friends bailed. We started off by getting a bunch of quotes this company got back to me right away within 10 min of my request on there website. I initially talked to Mike he took his time to get a full list of what i had and even offered a free video or in person estimate if we wanted. All my questions were answered and we also got them to pack a lot of our fragile china as we felt more comfortable letting a professional do it. The movers showed up 10 min early on the morning of our move and protected all our home and floors. They ensured all our furniture was wrapped properly and they treated it as their own. Overall i had a great experience with Transport Guys company. The price was very good for the amazing service i had and we had no hidden fees i would for sure call these guys if we move again they definitely make the whole move process a lot smoother as we all know how stressful moving is. Thank you from Francis and family.

Brian
Brian
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great Movers

Today with the help of The Transport Guys we moved from LLoydminster to Edmonton. Under quoted price. The guys were speedy, friendly, and efficient. Thank you so much. We truly appreciate it!Great job!

More about The Transport Guys

WE OFFER 24/ 7 RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL MOVING TRANSPORT DELIVERY HOTSHOT FAST RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WE OFFER MANY DISCOUNTS AND SERVICE YOU CAN COUNT ON
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Edmonton?