A & E Environmental Inc.

Barrie ON L4N 6Y6
A & E Environmental Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for A & E Environmental Inc.

Cskinner
Cskinner
1 review Barrie, ON

Mold Issue

I had a mold issue I needed some advice on and Sean was the person I called. I am glad I did.
He is an expert when it comes to mold issues in a home and how to properly deal with it and tackle it safely.
He is so personable and knowledgeable and I have peace of mind now with the mold issue I encountered.
I 100% recommend calling Sean first if you need help!

It was my pleasure, Thankyou for the kind words.
Call anytime.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

RoofAttic inspection/water damage

I would like to take the time to say how pleased my husband and I are with the level of knowledge and efficiency we had with Sean. He is very honest and took the time to come and have a look at some water damage we were concerned about. He was kind, and was able to remedy the situation in a timely and efficient manner. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality work. Thank you for keeping our family safe Sean!

Thankyou very much, it was my pleasure.

T
T
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Mold Inspection

Sean is a highly skilled, caring, courteous and honest professional, a rare combination these days. He answered my call late at night to discuss all my questions. Within less than 24 hrs of placing the request for a visit, he came to our house to inspect for mold and educated on waterproofing our house. A truly knowledgeable and trustworthy professional. He does not charge enough for this level of service. Highly recommended!

Thankyou, it was very nice meeting your family and helping you out, appreciate the kind words.

njctzn in Toronto
njctzn in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mold inspection

Sean was very pleasant and courteous. He inspected my attic and basement for molds and made a few recommendations but the actual condition was such that mold removal wasn't necessary. I offered him to compensate for the gas for the trip at least but he kept refusing to be paid. I felt any customers should feel confident to ask his advice without worrying about honesty and integrity. I would like to highly recommend Sean from A & W Environmental Inc.

Very kind words, Thankyou very much

Gary
Gary
1 review Nobleton, ON

Totally Satisfied

Sean did an awesome job on our basement. Water had been leaking in from the window well behind the drywall, ponding under the carpet creating a mess. Moldy carpet, insulation, drywall and baseboards packaged up, removed and disposed utilizing a negative pressure work zone. Area restored with a natural based anti-bacterial, anti-mold disinfectant and the whole basement fogged to kill germs and spores. All odours gone.

Sean is courteous, professional and very fair with his pricing. Highly recommend his service.

Hope you're family had a wonderful thanksgiving.
Thankyou for the kind words.
Cheers Gary.

Mary
Mary

Asbestos Abatement

When the home inspection identified asbestos insulation in the heating vents l was extremely concerned for my daughter and her young girls. Our experience with Sean was nothing but outstanding and he is the most honest kind person you will ever meet. He responded quickly to the call and came out to meet my daughter within a few hours. Sean is a top notch professional who took the time to explain what needed to be done. The job was completed In a timely manner and the areas were left clean and tidy. Sean is a real customer focus person who goes above and beyond. l would not hesitate to use their services should the need arise.
I highly recommend Sean and A&E Environmental.

Beautiful, Thankyou Mary

Norma J
Norma J
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

water damage and mold in new house just purchased

Sean is kind, helpful, and mindful of delicate situations. I would highly recommend him. I called him this morning, and he came to my house in the afternoon. He was professional, knowledgeable, and willing to investigate to find the water leak and solve the mold issue. His kindness is beyond words. I cannot thank him enough and you will not be disappointed if you need assistance for water damage, or mold. Please give him a call. He's efficient, smart, and willing to solve the issue/s.

Thankyou Norma, you have a wonderful family.

Sam in Whitby
Sam in Whitby
1 review Barrie, ON

Attic Inspection

Highly recommend A&E Environmental. Extremely professional, knowledgable and genuine. Really appreciated Sean, he was very honest and upfront. All of his responses were prompt and professional, He clearly cares for his clients and takes pride in the excellent customer service he provides. Definitely earned my business and loyalty for many years to come.

Thankyou sir, very kind words and means a great deal to me.
Pleasure meeting you.
Sean

Samson Family
Samson Family
1 review Oro Station, ON

Sean is amazingly honest and very knowledgeable!

Talking about an honest appraisal and constructive advice! We have a small sump pump room under out front stairs that had started to develop mold on surfaces. Called Sean from A&E Environmental and he came out the very same day to look at the space. Turns out our room was not that bad as it was mainly mold on the 'organic' surfaces (cardboard, wood shelving...) He checked the room and told us what the status of the space was and he then told us what needed to happen to clean it up. We were really impressed with his down to earth manner and his knowledge. We would highly recommend this company as I know you will not be disappointed with the experience he provides. Thanks Sean for being so honest and frank. You are an exceptional person!
Doug & Valerie Samson

That is a very kind review of me and my company. Makes me feel great.
Thankyou Douglas and Valerie.

Enzo in Cambridge
Enzo in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Exceeded my expectations

I contacted A&E Environmental for an issue I had with a complaint from my tenant regarding the smell of mold . Sean answered my call and went to the property the same day. He found the issue and quickly gave me a solution. I have never dealt with someone with the honesty , knowledge and expertise that was presented to me after dealing with Sean. There’s not enough stars that I could give him to express how he should be rated. Very, Very highly recommended.

This is what makes it all worthwhile, Thankyou for the kind words Enzo.

More about A & E Environmental Inc.

With over 20 years experience, A & E Environmental is a leader in mold and asbestos remediation. Our certified technicians will analyze and identify all problem areas and provide our homeowners with a detailed breakdown of how to effectively and cost efficiently get the job done without breaking the bank!
Trying to sell? let us close the deal on your attic, bathroom and basement mold problems. Home inspections can shed a new light on underlying mold and asbestos issues. Commonly these issues are brought to the surface causing havoc to homeowners.

Our professionals are fully insured and certified to identify various levels of mold and asbestos, therefore determining the type of procedures required to remediate, adhering to all provincial standards and guidelines. Your safety is our priority. Leave the worries to us! We look forward to working with you!

** Contact us TODAY for a non chemical botanical disinfectant for your home! This treatment is approved for disinfecting COVID 19. Check out the product here: https://benefect.com/ca/products/decon-30/