A & E Environmental Inc.

Barrie ON L4N 6Y6
A & E Environmental Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for A & E Environmental Inc.

Nathan in Toronto
Nathan in Toronto
9 reviews Barrie, ON

Incredibly knowledgeable and honest

I needed someone to give me a consultation regarding the issue I had in my basement. They provided knowledgable advice and helped me find the best solution for my needs. I hope I wont need them in the future but if I do I know who to call.

Very kind, Thankyou Nathan.

PandaPowerAA in Etobicoke
PandaPowerAA in Etobicoke
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Quote for water damage in basement ceiling

Shawn is a humble professional. He is efficient and thorough. He inspected our water damage and articulated the problem areas as well as other trades that would need to be involved to rectify the problem. He also provided advice and experience to help us plan a major renovation. He truly is the diamond in the rough. Thank you Shawn for helping us!

Thank you for your review, it was my pleasure.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Attic Mold Remediation

We had a mold problem in our attic and Sean from A&E did an amazing job at reasonable price. He made sure all the safety protocols were in place, I highly recommend him to anyone with a mold problem.

Thankyou very much, was my pleasure

Victor in Stouffville
Victor in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Indoor Mold consultation

Had indoor Mold concern… Sean messaged back very quickly. He is super knowledgeable and was able to provide some quick solutions to help get rid of the problem. He also provided some additional tips on managing the problem if noticed elsewhere in the house.

Thank you very much!

My pleasure, Thankyou for the kind words.

Cskinner
Cskinner
1 review Barrie, ON

Mold Issue

I had a mold issue I needed some advice on and Sean was the person I called. I am glad I did.
He is an expert when it comes to mold issues in a home and how to properly deal with it and tackle it safely.
He is so personable and knowledgeable and I have peace of mind now with the mold issue I encountered.
I 100% recommend calling Sean first if you need help!

It was my pleasure, Thankyou for the kind words.
Call anytime.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

RoofAttic inspection/water damage

I would like to take the time to say how pleased my husband and I are with the level of knowledge and efficiency we had with Sean. He is very honest and took the time to come and have a look at some water damage we were concerned about. He was kind, and was able to remedy the situation in a timely and efficient manner. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality work. Thank you for keeping our family safe Sean!

Thankyou very much, it was my pleasure.

T
T
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Mold Inspection

Sean is a highly skilled, caring, courteous and honest professional, a rare combination these days. He answered my call late at night to discuss all my questions. Within less than 24 hrs of placing the request for a visit, he came to our house to inspect for mold and educated on waterproofing our house. A truly knowledgeable and trustworthy professional. He does not charge enough for this level of service. Highly recommended!

Thankyou, it was very nice meeting your family and helping you out, appreciate the kind words.

njctzn in Toronto
njctzn in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mold inspection

Sean was very pleasant and courteous. He inspected my attic and basement for molds and made a few recommendations but the actual condition was such that mold removal wasn't necessary. I offered him to compensate for the gas for the trip at least but he kept refusing to be paid. I felt any customers should feel confident to ask his advice without worrying about honesty and integrity. I would like to highly recommend Sean from A & W Environmental Inc.

Very kind words, Thankyou very much

Gary
Gary
1 review Nobleton, ON

Totally Satisfied

Sean did an awesome job on our basement. Water had been leaking in from the window well behind the drywall, ponding under the carpet creating a mess. Moldy carpet, insulation, drywall and baseboards packaged up, removed and disposed utilizing a negative pressure work zone. Area restored with a natural based anti-bacterial, anti-mold disinfectant and the whole basement fogged to kill germs and spores. All odours gone.

Sean is courteous, professional and very fair with his pricing. Highly recommend his service.

Hope you're family had a wonderful thanksgiving.
Thankyou for the kind words.
Cheers Gary.

Mary
Mary

Asbestos Abatement

When the home inspection identified asbestos insulation in the heating vents l was extremely concerned for my daughter and her young girls. Our experience with Sean was nothing but outstanding and he is the most honest kind person you will ever meet. He responded quickly to the call and came out to meet my daughter within a few hours. Sean is a top notch professional who took the time to explain what needed to be done. The job was completed In a timely manner and the areas were left clean and tidy. Sean is a real customer focus person who goes above and beyond. l would not hesitate to use their services should the need arise.
I highly recommend Sean and A&E Environmental.

Beautiful, Thankyou Mary

More about A & E Environmental Inc.

With over 20 years experience, A & E Environmental is a leader in mold and asbestos remediation. Our certified technicians will analyze and identify all problem areas and provide our homeowners with a detailed breakdown of how to effectively and cost efficiently get the job done without breaking the bank!
Trying to sell? let us close the deal on your attic, bathroom and basement mold problems. Home inspections can shed a new light on underlying mold and asbestos issues. Commonly these issues are brought to the surface causing havoc to homeowners.

Our professionals are fully insured and certified to identify various levels of mold and asbestos, therefore determining the type of procedures required to remediate, adhering to all provincial standards and guidelines. Your safety is our priority. Leave the worries to us! We look forward to working with you!

** Contact us TODAY for a non chemical botanical disinfectant for your home! This treatment is approved for disinfecting COVID 19. Check out the product here: https://benefect.com/ca/products/decon-30/