GVA Doors and Garage Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
15788 104 ave Unit 50 Surrey BC V4N 6M6
Garage Doors & Hardware
GVA Doors and Garage Doors Ltd.

Reviews for GVA Doors and Garage Doors Ltd.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Repaired broken garage door

Garage door spring broke, it was late evening a we called GVA, Ross showed up shortly after. Ross repaired our door and it works perfectly.
Real professional and knowledgeable. I recommend GVA.

Wilbert
Wilbert
1 review Richmond, BC

Garage Door Alignment and Maintenance

Great and prompt service - answered all questions relating and never felt like I was rushed. Very reasonable service fee as well, will definitely be my first stop for all future garage door repair/work.

Mike from Surrey
Mike from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

garage door replacement

Quality of job was as expected; there was a month of delay above from scheduled timeframe likely due to the current state of global trade; as a minor comment it would be great to have every contractor to clean the work area in full but that may as come unrealistic wish as I did not see yet a single company which had that in their agenda, so some mess still needs to be cleaned after; second minor recommendation to owner - Ross to make reminders as to overall communication, and inspire his team be more verbose on providing suggested ongoing maintenance; Amar brand looks as a great choice while their glass windows I chose might not be ideal for our area as they create a condensate inside the glass with excessive moisture during frosty days; they should had them done with plastic as it has way better insulation compared to glass.
Overall whishing the company keeping their standards high
Thanks

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Garage door opener

Sofen installed a new garage door opener serviced the door and explained set up for phone and opening procedures. His personality and presence is friendly and accommodating. Great personality wishing him all the success in his business.

Thank you very much for this great review

Fast and professional service. Will call again!

My garage door spin broke and I called GVA Garage Doors. A repair person was dispatch within a couple of hours. Ross was extremely professional, fast, and clean. I appreciated the inspection Ross gave my system to ensure everything was in working order. Covid19 protection protocols were also respected which I very much appreciated. I will definitely call Ross / GVA Doors again. Very happy with the speed, level of service and the price.

Thank you very much Sir for the kind words
We are always available for any door related issues or questions you may have
GVA Doors & Garage Doors Ltd.

0 reviews Trois Rivières,

Professional workers

Ross didn't call until he was almost an hour late, but he then showed up when he said he would, and did a great job.
He and trainee Justin were curious, explained what they thought was wrong and showed me. They had the parts to fix it, and then checked that everything worked. Upon finding a different problem, they fixed this also free of charge. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with our service
We take every feedback very seriously and work hard on improvement

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Repairing sliding glass door

They were efficient and very professional, I would highly recommend them to anyone who would require their services.

We are always available for any door related services you may need

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Garage Door

Fantastic communication and brand new installation was exactly what we wanted. Got it within a week! I haven’t experienced excellent customer service like this for so long. Thx

0 reviews Burnaby, BC

New Garage Door Opener

Ross installed a new garage door opener for me. He was on time, friendly, and did a fantastic job on the installation. I have already recommended them to a friend and will use them in the future for sure.

More about GVA Doors and Garage Doors Ltd.

At GVA Garage Doors, we are here to help. Based in Burnaby, we cover all parts of Greater Vancouver. Providing our valued customers the best service possible, we are available 24/ 7 for any emergencies or requirements otherwise. With over a decade worth of industry experience, we provide installation and ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Burnaby?