Concrete Replacement Experts Inc.

Edmonton AB T5N 3M4

Concrete Contractors
Concrete Replacement Experts Inc.

Reviews for Concrete Replacement Experts Inc.

Driveway

Wade, Rick and their highly organised team delivered professional and friendly service when replacing our driveway. At the same time, they built a sidewalk to run beside our house. We are very impressed with both results and would not hesitate in recommending the entire crew for any person's concrete related needs.

I'm very glad you're pleased with the quality of our work & the professionalism of Rick and the rest of my crew.
My guys (and lady) LOL truly personify my main intention when I started this business years ago. Deliver great service while delivering a great quality product.

Concrete replacement

4 years ago our family moved into a home that had a serious problem in the attached garage pad. The pad had negative slope of almost 2 feet, yes it dropped 2 feet at the foundation. Wade and his team removed and replaced the slab in a few days and did an amazing job. He and his men were professional, respectful and cleaned up wonderfully when done. I highly recommend Concrete Replacement Experts

Taylor,

Yes your garage pad had sunk to a crazy level, sinking even inside a garage isn't uncommon but a two foot deep collapse is.

I'm glad your little ones have a safer place to park their bikes now.

Cheers,

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Fixed my horrible, ugly driveway

I moved into my house 23 years ago and the driveway was pretty ugly already! It got worse over time and as I'm in a low spot near a public walkway, water ran underneath the pad and did not drain away properly. There were huge cracks in the driveway and a gap underneath.

Wade and Rick and his crew dug out the old driveway, cleared a bunch of stuff that wasn't supposed to be underneath (like piles and debris!) and fixed the problems underneath. They brought in extra material and explained what they were doing.

Although there was very little slope to work with, they managed to created a driveway where water runs off towards the street. They did a great job and cleaned up all the mess that the project involved. They also came and sealed everything twice as promised.

Their finishing people were also a pleasure to have a round and they are high tech, working with very sophisticated equipment.

I trusted them right off the bat and they came through. (I have no affiliation or ties to the company - they truly earned this review).

See the before and after photos!

Hi Reinke,

Sorry for the late reply. Oops
Yes your project definitely was a mess, built on a swamp full of mud and crazy amounts of weird concrete piles, old steel rods and what seemed to be miles of old steel cables. Very odd indeed.

I'm glad it all worked out. Yes your slope was minimal but that's why we use a laser level to mark elevations for our concrete finishing crew to use when placing the concrete, not just eye-balling things and hoping for the best.

I know you plan to be there for many years to come, so now you won't have those issues to worry about.

Nigel in Saint Albert
Nigel in Saint Albert
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Driveway replacement

We had our 40-year-old garage driveway replaced and widened. The initial response for a quote was quick and the work was scheduled within a week. I watched the process from start to finish, which was very professional throughout the job. The only delay was bad weather, which left us with a mini swimming pool for a few days! Once it cleared up the pour was done. The concrete finishers were amazing and did a superb job. We are going to get our sidewalks replaced next year and will definitely hire this company to do the work.

Hi Nigel,

Thank-you for the great review.
Yes I'm very proud of the work we do.
Our finishing crew is amazing and I love them dearly. It's so rare to see a husband & wife team working together in a trade like this.

Maybe one day you'll want a real swimming pool, I can't help you with that but I can bring the beer. LOL

Thanks again,

Michael in Edmonton
Michael in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Driveway and sidewalk concrete work

Wade provided a quote after inspecting the concrete work to be done. After accepting the quote, the company started and completed the concrete excavation and replacement work within a week when the concrete was poured on a sunny day. The work crew was professional in carrying out the work with little disturbance to the our neighbors on the street. I was impressed with Wade's special work in pumping out some flood water that had pooled in the dug-up driveway on the evening before the concrete was poured the next morning. The crew did a good job in cleaning up the property and the street after the project.

I appreciate Wade's commitment in fixing my house's side-gate over the poured concrete to create sufficient clearance between the concrete and the bottom of the gate. This follow-up customer service today (Sept 30, 2020) is greatly appreciated when I asked Wade to remedy the issue after the concrete was completed a month ago.

Hi Mike,

Thank-you for your comments.

Yes rain is a reality around here in the summer time so we have to be diligent and available to get driveways poured any chance we can get. Having to come out late at night to make sure things are drying & ready to go in the morning is an unfortunate but common occurrence.

This is one of the many reasons why we use true road crush not screened rock & sand or pure sand. Crushed rock packs very well as it has very fine particle up to 3/4 inch rocks.

Even when it's rained on it stays packed tight, so when the standing water is removed and given some time to dry it remains compacted and ready to pour on.

I'm glad it al worked out for you without any delays.

Bradly will be by in a few weeks to remove the barricades and give your new driveway a second coat of sealant.

Ruthie and Sid
Ruthie and Sid

Excellent service, fantastic results

We were walking in Summerside, Edmonton and noticed a bright orange vehicle advertising driveway repair/replacements. We took a photo as we were going to call them later. One of their team noticed and ran to the vehicle to bring a brochure across the road to us. Very friendly and informative. We called the next day and the team were out to review our (very damaged) driveway that day. Due to the amazing service and professionalism, we booked for the work to be done. Within the week, our old driveway was being dug up and the work started. The team were a pleasure from start to finish. You can tell they love what they do, and know what they're doing. The team walked us through what was happening and showed us why our driveway had gotten the way it was. Rick the Foreman was extremely helpful and managed the crew really well. They cleaned throughout the day and their end of day clean up was amazing. The team were always positive and professional and Wade was only a text/call away if we had any questions. We also had very positive interactions with the cement crew and the gentleman who came to do the sealant. After the cement was laid, there were regular check-ins by the team. We have had several neighbours stop by to ask about the work and it really does look amazing. Thank you all so much, I really do strongly recommend this amazing company.

Good morning,

Thank-you for your very touching comments about my company and crew. It's very rewarding to hear about our clients experience first hand.

Rick is a natural fit as a foreman to run my job sites & projects as he personifies and continues with the intentions I had when I started CONCRETE REPLACEMENT EXPERTS.

Creating a success business isn't incredibly difficult when the main mandates are: 1) Create an incredible client experience 2) Be highly informative & teach the client the difference between great & poor quality work 3) Then deliver an incredibly high quality product.

When these mandates are in place we either attract or repel other potential staff members. Other possible crew members are either attracted to our motives and work ethic or its too high of an expectation for them. So naturally we have a well rounded crew of very similar & like minded individuals who work very well together to create the experience you enjoyed.

Thank-you very much for your review, I'll be sure to pass your comments along to everybody involved.

Driveway and sidewalk replacement

Wade and his crew provided excellent service to replace our 40+ year old concrete driveway. The new product looks excellent. The crew came in and completed the work over 3 days, were polite, communicated well with neighbors, and did an excellent clean up when the job was finished.

Communication is key when we're making such a big impact in a residential area. Equally true for our client and for the neighbours. I'm glad you're happy with our quick service and quality product.

Cheers,

Taylor St. Amand
Taylor St. Amand

Garage Pad Replacement

We purchased our home 5 years ago knowing full well the poor state of our garage. However it wasn't until all the rain this year that we started having foundation issues and took it as a sign that it was time to get the garage pad replaced! Wade called and came out within 24 hours of me contacting him for a free quote. He explained everything to me in detail and I now feel like a well of knowledge! His crew was in the next week and I was incredibly impressed with the level of professionalism and the quality of the work. From start to finish they were done in 3 days and I cannot say enough about their great work and the wonderful crew at Concrete Replacement Experts!

Hi Taylor

I must admit I have never seen anybody so giddy about her new concrete. Your enthusiasm & excitement brought a huge smile to my face each time we interacted.
I'm glad you're both so happy and also that you have a much safer place for your little one.

Don't forget to get your eavestrough fixed LOL

Take Care

Xuejun Sun in Edmonton
Xuejun Sun in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Drive way replacement project at Brookview

The company replaced our drive way and the side walk in June 2020. For the last 5 years, we did yearly some home related projects (roofing, deck, landscaping, etc), by far, Wade and his crew was by far the most professional and pleasant one to deal with. I am an immigrate and have little experience dealing with such thing. Wade was patient and spent his time explaining to me the details of the project. The quote was clearly done and the project was done in a timely manner. What impressed me the most was the screw seems to be happy working hard on the project, pays attention to the details and gets the project done extremely nicely and professionally. I fully recommend the company to anyone for concrete work.

Hi Xue,
Thank-you for the detailed comments especially about our professionalism. I think what helps set us apart from many other concrete companies is I approach whatever I do as a business and understand that it's all about helping people first. If a potential client can truly understand what we do and how we do it then they'll feel far more comfortable hiring us.

And yes my guys really love what they do and it shows on their faces every day. I've made a point of surrounding myself with people who are very similar to me. Helps to get the jobs done to my satisfaction and clearly to yours.

All the best.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Driveway replacement

A dedicated team that removed, prepped, poured and finished the driveway in 3.5 days. The final cost was within the quoted price and Wade was available via text to answer all questions quickly. The crew were respectful of the landscaping and their daily cleanup was fantastic; no angry neighbors! After 30 days, they came and removed the barriers (which were nice to have to prevent cars from driving on the new concrete) and the applied a second application of sealant. I would recommend Concrete Replacement Experts for those looking to replace a driveway and ensure that the new driveway is built right.

Hi Jon,

Yes we try to be as efficient as possible. Replacing a large concrete driveway in a residential setting is a big noisy & messy job so the sooner we get it done, cleaned up and gone, lessens the impact on the neighbours. And because we focus primarily on full driveway replacements my team is able to become very efficient.

The large wooden barricades we had professionally made last year really help to protect new concrete vs a few pieces of rebar and caution tape which tends to blow away quite quickly. We feel the investment, of dozens of sets, was worth the investment to protect clients new concrete work.

Thanks again,
Wade

More about Concrete Replacement Experts Inc.

Our main focus is replacing "CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS", “GARAGE FLOORS" and “ASSORTED FLATWORK” for COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS.

That's why our company name is CONCRETE REPLACEMENT EXPERTS. We specialize in one particular part of the concrete industry and try to keep that as our unique niche INCREDIBLY FAST RESPONSE TIMES and VERY PERSONALIZED CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THINGS WE DO NOT DO

Sorry but we do not build foundations, retaining walls, do crack repair, or lift driveways we only replace them.