Extel Gas

Reviews for Extel Gas

Rudy Braun from Toronto
Rudy Braun from Toronto

Fast response

My furnace quit working at 430pm and so I phoned around trying to find someone to come that evening. Excel gas was the only one who could and so the tech showed up within 2 hours. He diagnosed a seized blower motor but got it working temporarily and said that he couldn’t guarantee that it would last very long. He provided a quote for the new motor - I agreed and he returned the next morning to replace it. I appreciate the quick turnaround. I can’t comment on the cost (emergency repair on a furnace in December) but I’m sure it’s in line with standards. It seemed reasonable to me in any case. I’d totally recommend Extel gas for any hvac work.

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto

Gas stove shut off; new pipe and stove hook up

Extel was very responsive to our initial quote request and very easy to work with for scheduling. Pricing was fair. Chris was knowledgeable and personable. He found a way to relocate our gas pipe for a new cooktop installation that saved time and money; he didn't just go ahead and do what we had asked, which would have been the wrong placement and solution. At a later service call, Chris and another technician came to install the cooktop. Work was efficient, mess was cleaned up. We just had to make sure that the placement of the pipe and connection was in the right place according to the cook top installation instructions. A bit more time could have been taken to be clear on that. Stove works great, we have access to a safety shut off as requested. Overall, an excellent company to work with.

azevedo.94
azevedo.94

Furnace repair

Absolutely the most incredible experience! My furnace stopped working on literally the coldest night (-28). I contacted Extel/Raz specifically early morning, about 7am and he came to the rescue! He was patient and understanding while I was overwhelmed and frantic about the whole situation. He explained to me everything in detail to what had happened and what could still potentially happen if other problems aren't resolved.
I 100% recommend Extel Gas services to anyone having issues!
5 star to professionalism, expertise, customer service and punctuality.
Lastly, to top it off with a cherry, Price was incredible for the work that he did!

Ps. Can I add that my furnace is about well over 20+ years. So it’s not the easiest to work with and find parts!

THANK YOU AGAIN Extel Gas services Inc. !!

Jean in Toronto
Jean in Toronto

BBQ gas line installation

Worked with Extel gas to install a new 3/4 gas line for BBQ and future heating device (~55 ft). The end to end process was smooth and their gas technician Chris was very knowledgeable and was efficient and clean during the installation. Would recommend them to anyone looking

Warren in Scarborough
Warren in Scarborough

Home heating expertice

I had a difficult all electric setup that needed a modern upgrade. Extel gave me a better price and very professional experience that has transformed my house for the better. I was very impressed with the skill set and cleanliness of what was a big difficult job. Transforming my 40 year old system dealt some challenges that didn’t slow these guys down at all. They quickly found creative solutions to more than one misfit between old and new. If they could handle my job I have no doubt they could handle any job.

Gowtham
Gowtham

New Gas line Installation

It's a new gas line installation with Extel Gas! Chris & Mo are very decent professionals and got the job done. It's a finished basement with a lot of complications, But Chris made it easy with his extensive knowledge and made the impossible possible. I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend Extel Gas for all the gas needs. Chris has explained each and every detail that we all need to know about the gas operation. Great job guys! Keep up the good work.

Laurie
Laurie

Professional and thorough service

Our AC stopped working during a hot spell - 40C with the humidex! We called Extel, and they came out same day, diagnosed and repaired the problem (after showing us why it had stopped working) and performed maintenance for a very reasonable sum (especially considering the emergency nature of the call. We would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you. We will be please to help you in the future you need some help to your heating or cooling system. We hope to see you next year for the annual check of your furnace and Ac.

great work, quick response, highly recommend

gas service was shut down due to a leak. Extel answered the phone at 7 am and came the same day. We had no hot water and couldnt use the gas stove, so we were so thankful for the quick response and service.
the problem was fixed quickly and efficiently and the technician was friendly, informative and helpful.

Alex Drenea from Toronto
Alex Drenea from Toronto

Gas leak + Gas pipes re-routing

Had a gas leak in the basement and service was shut-off by Enbridge.
I put a request at 3pm and Extel Gas responded in a matter of minutes.
By 4pm Raz was at my place with the tools needed for the job to fix my problem on the spot. Because I needed some further gas line re-routings Raz said it'd be best if he came back the next day to take care of everything. He came back next morning at 9am and completed the work in a few hours.

Price was extremely reasonable and the work looks great (he even fixed some other things that were not broken but were not properly done by the previous owners).

From now on. Extel Gas is my No. 1 go to for anything Gas or HVAC related in my house.

Thank you Raz.

We appreciate the kind words Alex and we are glad that we have helped you cleared your gas line issue. You can give us a call anytime you require service to any of your heating and cooling systems.

More about Extel Gas

EXTEL Gas Services Inc has been providing heating and cooling services in Greater Toronto Residential and Commercial Businesses for over 10 years. For new and existing homes we provide the experience, knowledge and friendly customer service to design, install, maintain and repair all types of heating systems. Specialize in hot water heating systems, we work with radiators, gas boilers, hybrid system, tankless water heaters, hydronic radiant heating systems (radiant floors) and solar heating. We also install natural gas furnaces.

At EXTEL Gas services Inc our service and knowledgeable installation technician will explain and help you choose the right air conditioning system to fit your home cooling needs.

We specialize in installing split system air conditioning systems, and ductless air conditioning systems. Call us for your home air conditioning (AC) needs and stay cool in the summer at a low cost.

We also provide HVAC Installation and Maintenance service for small commercial buildings or residential house. For new or existing buildings we can install custom sheet metal ducts that have been designed for your forced air heating and cooling needs, using quality air handlers, and natural gas furnaces that move air effectively and efficiently to maintain a consistent indoor environment for all seasons of the year.

Our company has helped those families during winter blizzards, as well as families on the other end of the spectrum, being stranded without a functioning air conditioner when it’s hot out in Toronto. In either situation, our customers just want the job to be done appropriately in an efficient manner. So, our standards aim to match those needs. We’re available every hour of the day for service calls, we have same-day service options and our technicians are prompt and reliable.

We also know that it’s not always exciting to spend your hard-earned dollars on HVAC, which is why our company works to make it affordable. With in-home cost estimates, you’ll know exactly how much you’re spending and what you’ll receive for that money. Additionally, your energy bills can go down after making sure that your HVAC Systems are as efficient as they can be.

If you have questions or comments about solutions we can provide, we urge you to give us a call at 416 849 7997 or schedule an appointment online. While you may be paying for an air conditioner, what you’re really receiving is peace of mind – and we’re happy to provide it for you.