Royal Home Painters

Barbara in Ottawa
Barbara in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tudor style exterior painting

Paint was peeling and flaking on several large areas of 2 walls. I decided to have all the four walls painted.
The painters were professional with attention to detail.
The 4 walls look fresh and clean and the price was right.
Everyone I dealt with in this company was friendly and professional,
they also listened to my requests without question and answered any questions I had about this job.
An honest company to deal with!

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Kitchen cupboards painted and new hardware installed

Large kitchen. Great painter Mark who did all the millwork. Wonderful Joseph who took off the cupboards and reinstalled freshly painted ones and new hardware. Sam’s team who did the spray painting. All extremely diligent and professional. Kept all deadlines.

My kitchen looks amazing. I was worried about the ornate millwork but the paint job is beautiful. Extremely satisfied.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen and bathroom Painting

I recommended this company as we had an amazing experience when they did my housework. My boss was really happy and even appreciated me for my expert recommendation. They were busy but at least honest about schedule and made the build process as smooth as possible.

bissett in Toronto
bissett in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Best Painter over series

Recently, I learned that along with painting and similar repairs, these guys are home to flooring service too. We were looking for something similar for the kid’s room and asked them to do the wallpaper and flooring. These guys have a superb degree of professionalism.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Our office painting and cabinets renovation

However, Sam provided a painless estimate process, and a very neat and clean and professional job. No problems. Project met agreed timeline and price. Would def use again and recommend.

Elmar
Elmar

Kitchen Cabinets

We had our old kitchen cabinets repainted by Royal Home Painters. Everyone working on the project was professional, courteous and respectful of our home. The kitchen doors were removed and taken off-site to be spray-painted. The stationary components were painted and then the doors were replaced. The finished job looked splendid, however there were a number of small issues with the replacement of the doors. The owner of the company came by in person to see for himself. The next day he sent people to our house to remedy the defects. We are extremely satisfied with the results and would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Exterior painting

He did not sand the old peeling paint or fill in cracks and holes properly before painting. There was little attention to detail, the job was not professionally done.

I would not recommend this company.

Hello dear.
As we can't see your name, unfortunately we are not able to find out if you left the review by mistake or you have been our client.
However if you are sure we have been your contractor please contact us at admin@royalhomepainters.ca!
I assure you all our painters are fully trained and supervised. We never leave any job unless we make sure we have tried our best to have our clients happy.

please email me your job information to have it investigated.

Thanks.
Mike

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

We hired Royal Home Painters to renovate our kitchen. They refaced the cabinets and our doors look amazing. The new quartz countertop looks great as well. Unfortunately, the backsplash was done by an amateur and it shows. The finish is terrible and very visible. Also, they don't dispose of the garbage (including the heavy countertops) and they subcontract each job, so that you have to deal with two people/companies at the same time.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Fast, well done painters

The sales guy was punctual and gave a quote after the walk-through of the house. We had a tight timeline and he assured me that the work would be completed in that timeframe.

The job got off to a bumpy start as the painter had a family emergency but in the end the job done was a quality paint job. They used Benjamin Moore and got the job done quickly and took all garbage and empty paint cans behind.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you alindsay for your honest and nice words. we are really sorry about your bad experience at the beginning of the project, but we are proud of crew being able to make you happy at the end.
we always try our best to have everything scheduled in advance and follow our scheduled plan, but sometime due to emergencies it can be out of our control.
in your case we have had painters' family emergency reported to us 4 am, and we were not able to replace him for the same day.

At the end we are happy with the result and having you satisfied.

Nick
Nick

Outdoor Repair, Staining and Painting

Continual had to reinforce with the contractor what was specified within the contract. Contractor did not want to clear debris and stain my cedar single shed roof; did not want to sand my deck first before staining; did not want to build a cedar deck skirt around my entire deck. Had to insist that it was in the contract and each time caused the job to stop before work continued. Deck repair for some replacement boards was below par - did not replace with one single board and looked like patch work. Finally did not pressure wash a segment of cedar fence before applying the stain.

Nick, We are sorry that you feel unhappy with our service. We are very surprised about your review, that why I shared the timeline photos of your project at the end of my response to re-check it. Your project is finished according to your contract, and with the highest quality. To keep you happy, during the project time we had done way more than what we had on our contract. About the deck repair, according to the agreement we had to replace 2 boards and we had to follow the same pattern as the other boards. So thats what we have done. As the powerwash you mentioned that we have not done it, I don't know how you forgot that we have to wait 3 days after the powerwash done to make sure that the deck and the fences are dried enough before staining.

There is not patch work for your project and everything is done perfectly, I really don't understand what makes you to write this review/.Please contact us if you think anything has done incorrectly there.

More about Royal Home Painters

Royal Home Painters in Toronto, with more than 10 years experience offers you all you need as your home maintenance and repair, including but not limited to: - Interior Home / Residential / Commercial Painting - Exterior Home/ Residential / Commercial Painting - Bathroom Renovation - Kitchen Renovation - Painting/ ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Old Toronto?