Royal Home Painters

Reviews for Royal Home Painters

Alejandro in Toronto
Alejandro in Toronto

Exterior painting

I am very disappointed about the fact that after they billed me they basically stopped being responsive. I tried multiple times to connect back until I was able to speak with Sam (owner). They were supposed to add two coats of paint clearly they haven't. The house has multiple parts that doesn't have paint and clearly the previous aint can be seen. They promised they will fix it this season (a year after) and they haven't. I don't have time to chase them. I will do it myself and try to recuperate some of the money. My house is small and they charged almost 5K for the second floor only. These are some pictures showing missing paint.
My advice go with different company.

Rob
Rob

Kitchen Cabinets spraying/painting

We had our kitchen cabinets painted by Royal Home Painters. The quality of the work was excellent, and the turnaround time was reasonable. They made sure we were happy with the work after it was done, and came by to do a couple of touch-ups as requested.

Barbara in Ottawa
Barbara in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tudor style exterior painting

Paint was peeling and flaking on several large areas of 2 walls. I decided to have all the four walls painted.
The painters were professional with attention to detail.
The 4 walls look fresh and clean and the price was right.
Everyone I dealt with in this company was friendly and professional,
they also listened to my requests without question and answered any questions I had about this job.
An honest company to deal with!

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Kitchen cupboards painted and new hardware installed

Large kitchen. Great painter Mark who did all the millwork. Wonderful Joseph who took off the cupboards and reinstalled freshly painted ones and new hardware. Sam’s team who did the spray painting. All extremely diligent and professional. Kept all deadlines.

My kitchen looks amazing. I was worried about the ornate millwork but the paint job is beautiful. Extremely satisfied.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen and bathroom Painting

I recommended this company as we had an amazing experience when they did my housework. My boss was really happy and even appreciated me for my expert recommendation. They were busy but at least honest about schedule and made the build process as smooth as possible.

bissett in Toronto
bissett in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Best Painter over series

Recently, I learned that along with painting and similar repairs, these guys are home to flooring service too. We were looking for something similar for the kid’s room and asked them to do the wallpaper and flooring. These guys have a superb degree of professionalism.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Our office painting and cabinets renovation

However, Sam provided a painless estimate process, and a very neat and clean and professional job. No problems. Project met agreed timeline and price. Would def use again and recommend.

Elmar
Elmar

Kitchen Cabinets

We had our old kitchen cabinets repainted by Royal Home Painters. Everyone working on the project was professional, courteous and respectful of our home. The kitchen doors were removed and taken off-site to be spray-painted. The stationary components were painted and then the doors were replaced. The finished job looked splendid, however there were a number of small issues with the replacement of the doors. The owner of the company came by in person to see for himself. The next day he sent people to our house to remedy the defects. We are extremely satisfied with the results and would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Exterior painting

He did not sand the old peeling paint or fill in cracks and holes properly before painting. There was little attention to detail, the job was not professionally done.

I would not recommend this company.

Hello dear.
As we can't see your name, unfortunately we are not able to find out if you left the review by mistake or you have been our client.
However if you are sure we have been your contractor please contact us at admin@royalhomepainters.ca!
I assure you all our painters are fully trained and supervised. We never leave any job unless we make sure we have tried our best to have our clients happy.

please email me your job information to have it investigated.

Thanks.
Mike

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

We hired Royal Home Painters to renovate our kitchen. They refaced the cabinets and our doors look amazing. The new quartz countertop looks great as well. Unfortunately, the backsplash was done by an amateur and it shows. The finish is terrible and very visible. Also, they don't dispose of the garbage (including the heavy countertops) and they subcontract each job, so that you have to deal with two people/companies at the same time.

More about Royal Home Painters

Royal Home Painters in Toronto, with more than 10 years experience offers you all you need as your home maintenance and repair, including but not limited to: - Interior Home / Residential / Commercial Painting - Exterior Home/ Residential / Commercial Painting - Bathroom Renovation - Kitchen Renovation - Painting/ ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Old Toronto?