Ez Fix Appliance Repair

Elena in Georgina
Elena in Georgina
2 reviews Georgina, ON

New appliances installation

Thank you EZFix for helping with the installation of my new appliances. Professional, efficient, affordable. Thank you for working with my work schedule and doing a great job. I will recommend.

Dear Elena, thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are happy to be of service, and grateful for your business.

MM
MM
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Appliance Repairs

Thank you for being so responsive to all my appliance repair needs. My noisy dryer works quietly again and my bar fridge is cooling wine again! Timely, responsive, friendly, and professional. Highly recommend EZfix!

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to post a review, and are thankful for your business.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Best Regards,

Bahirathen in Newmarket
Bahirathen in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher stopped working, tech came in on my time and fixed it up right quick. No poking or prodding and googling answers. Calm clear precision and absolutely knew what he was doing. I am happy my appliance was not a practice tool for him and im very satisfied with price and service.

Dear Bahira, thank you for taking the time to post a review.
We appreciate your business, and hope to be of service in the future.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Freezer ice machine repair

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

An honest repair person is a rare find.

Can not thank you enough for making my day, in the midst of a move and the ice machine at the house we just sold required an immediate fix.

Fast, honest and outrageously fair and reasonable pricing. Only $150 when I could have been charged very easily with a new ice maker plus labour costs beyond that too…

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are grateful for your business, and kind words. We are happy to hear about your positive experience, and strive to be your 'go to' appliance repair service is the future.

Karthika
Karthika

Washing machine repair

Great service! Eugene was very helpful and explained our options and was able to fix it so quickly, with not having to change any parts. We really appreciate his honesty, would totally use this service again if we have to.

Dear Karthika, thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We appreciate your business, and will be happy to be of service in the future.

SSM
SSM
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Dryer repair

Excellent service, very professional and knowledgeable. The repair was done in a very professional manner, the price was reasonable and the service time was quick. I wish more repairman (contractors) will be alike. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you for your king words, and for taking the timento post the review.
We hope to be of service with all your appliance needs.

Lia in Toronto
Lia in Toronto
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Service

Eugene was very professional in our dealings with him. He was knowledgeable in what needed to be done and was sure to communicate that with us every step of the way. He respected our home and adhered to Covid protocols. We are very pleased with his service, his fair pricing and would gladly call him again for any future repairs needed. I wish I could give him more than 5⭐️‘s!

Dear Lia, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are happy to hear about your possible experience, and thankful for your kind words.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Replacement of freezer seal

Eugene was fantastic! Very nice and knowledgeable. Prompt was in constant communication. I especially loved the reminder emails we received reminding us of our upcoming service date and time. I would highly recommend him!

Thank you Andrea, for taking the time to write a review, and your kind words.
We are happy to be of service for any of your appliance needs in the future.

EZFix Appliance Repair

Crack glass stove top replacement

Had a cracked glass stove top and tried to go through the official recommended service provider and realized that the review for the repairs and the price was much higher than I expected. After reaching out for quote with Ez Fix, I was happy with the initial cost and Eugene was quick and patient in replacing my glass stovetop. It took extra time due to being in a condo where the elevator wait time is bad but they did not charge me extra for the inconvenience.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
We guarantee no hidden fees, and no surprise costs.

We appreciate your business, thank you for taking the time to write a review.

evyk1 in Richmond Hill
evyk1 in Richmond Hill

Stove and fridge repair

Eugene was extremely professional and super knowledgeable! He did an incredible job fixing both my fridge and stove in one visit! I am beyond grateful and extremely happy he was able to accommodate me so efficiently. He has lifted a weight off my shoulders. Thank you so much for all of your help. Excellent service.

Dear Evy, thank you for takingbthe time to post a review.
We are very happy to hear about your positive experience, and appreciate your business.
We will be happy to be of service in the future.

More about Ez Fix Appliance Repair

It’s very simple! We understand better than anyone how important it is to be able to rely on your household appliances to run smoothly. That is why each of our technicians is a handpicked, highly-trained professional with years of experience repairing residential and commercial appliances. We work exclusively with certified suppliers and use best quality, original parts. EZFIX Appliances provides up to 90 days warranty on parts and labour for ALL our repair work.